Warframe update 1.76 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Warframe version 1.76 patch notes, the latest update comes with new features, changes bug fixes. Apart from this, Warframe patch 1.76 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe 1.76 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warframe update 1.76 for PS4 Patch Notes
Moving Gauss increases the speed gauge, which in turn increases his shield recharge rate.
Gauss’ battery meter also builds when Reviving a teammate!
Burst into a hyper-sprint bowling over enemies and charging the battery. Crashing into solid objects generates a powerful shockwave. Hold to rush continuously.
Generate armor plating that converts a portion of absorbed Kinetic Damage into Energy. Also protects Gauss from being staggered or knocked down. Damage Resistance is relative to battery level.
Siphon kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery and inflicting Cold Status on nearby enemies. Hold reverses the process, draining the battery and inflicting Heat Status on nearby enemies.
Push Gauss’ battery beyond the redline, supercharging his Abilities and setting Fire Rate, Attack Speed, Reload Speed, and Holster Rate into overdrive. When past the redline, bolts of arcing electricity dance periodically from Gauss, exploding en masse when the ability is deactivated.
Using a barrage of rapid-fire plasma rockets, Gauss’ signature weapon lays down a path of destruction. Reloads are faster while sprinting, even more so in Gauss’ hands. For safety, rockets arm after traveling safe distance.
- Acceltra can equip Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod!
Bombard legions of enemies with target seeking rockets. These dual launchers reload faster while sprinting, even more so in Gauss’ hands. Rockets arm after reaching a safe distance.
GAUSS MAG ALT HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gauss.
Sleek and streamlined, Gauss’ signature Syandana is sure to turn heads as you speed by!
THE GAUSS COLLECTION
Accelerate past the redline with Gauss. This collection includes the Gauss Warframe, Gauss Mag Helmet, Acceltra rapid-fire rocket launcher, and Akarius secondary rocket launchers
HARROW RELIQUARY SKIN
Bound by void and will, Harrow’s twilight heart pulses within the sacred casket of a body reinvented. Wield malicious spirits and arcane power with the Harrow Reliquary Collection, and renounce heresy with the Etheria Armor Set and Renuntio Spear!
HARROW RELIQUARY COLLECTION
A shattered being bound by Void and will. Includes the Harrow Reliquary Skin, Renuntio Speargun Skin and Etheria Armor Set.
NOTE: New Nodes have been added which means to be eligible for Arbitrations, you must complete them!
Originally making its debut in The Jovian Concord, the Disruption game-mode was immediately a hit – fast paced with high stakes, your skills were put to the test. Alad V has sold his Conduit technology for a quick Credit, and Disruption has spread.
We now bring you 6 more locations of varying difficulty throughout the Origin System to play this game mode – with new rewards throughout! Each will feature new Debuffs appropriate for their setting, from Moonquakes to Ghoul Graves!
Grineer Settlement – Mars, Olympus
- Will you be able to stop Grineer Ghouls before it’s too late? This will be a new player’s first encounter with Disruption, and it’s balanced accordingly.
- Moved Olympus mobile defense from Mars Olympus to Tharsis to replace ice planet Hijack.
Corpus Outpost – Neptune, Laomedeia
- Expect higher-than-usual Credit Rewards from this Endless mode. While it may not be a perfect competition for the Index, it’ll be a change of pace for those looking to get some Credits with a change of scenery.
- The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved Spy mission on Neptune Laomedeia to Nereid on the main path.
- Replaced Spy mission on Laomedeia with Disruption since it’s off the main path (ice planet hijack gets removed in the process as it has Jupiter in its skybox).
Grineer Galleon – Sedna, Kelpie (Grineer)
- If you’re looking for how to earn Gauss, he can be earned here on Sedna’s Disruption mode!
- The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved Sabotage from Kelpie to Rusalka to replace Capture
Grineer Galleon – Uranus, Ur (Infested)
- Take on the endless swarms of Infested in Disruption, including a sneak peak at a new enemy! Here you’ll find Gauss’s Signature Weapon Blueprints for the ACCELTRA and AKARIUS on Infested Demolyst Agents!
- The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
Grineer Kuva Fortress – Kuva Fortress, Tamu
- The Kuva Fortress has a new endless mode! Here you’ll be able to earn Kuva in a new way! First – the mission reward tables themselves. This is of course the obvious choice, but as we developed these tables we know the fact that Boosters don’t work on them is an issue. So we’ve also added Kuva to the Grineer Demolysts that aim to destroy the Conduits of Kuva Disruption! The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved defense from Fortress Tamu to Nabuk to replace Capture
Lua – Lua, Apollo (Corpus)
- A new node has been added on Lua featuring Disruption revisit your past for a chance to earn Somatic Fibres, a necessary component in Lua Lens construction!
- The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Disruption has also been added as a possible mission type for Void Fissures, Sorties, Syndicate missions, and more!
General Disruption Notes/Changes:
- Disruption Arbitration requires 8 completed Conduits to extract.
- Rewards are given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract as intended.
- Joining a Disruption mission in progress will lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
- Changes to reduce marker clutter:
- Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
- One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
- Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activated.
LUA LENS BLUEPRINT
A new Focus Lens found only on Lua Disruption which allows you even greater Focus conversion!
Universal Syndicate Medallion!
This mysterious item is accepted by all eligible Syndicates to give you 1,000 Standing. If you’re lucky enough to find one in Disruption, you’ll be able to gain favour with any of the core 6 Syndicates (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, New Loka, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence)! You will also be able to use it with Quills, Vox Solaris, Ostron, Solaris United, Ventkids, and Simaris.
As mentioned in Hotfix 25.7.4, after some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.
We are starting small with this item as it has potential for a large impact on various economy elements that we want to carefully measure, but expect iteration and larger versions of these for rewards! Anything from special Alerts featuring multiple, future drop tables, and more!
NEW MARKET ITEM: Aura Forma !
Making its debut as a Blueprint in Arbitrations, we have added AURA FORMA to the Market for Platinum. You can buy 1 (80 Platinum) or a bundle of 3 at a discounted Platinum Price (150 Platinum).
Riven Additions and Changes:
- Your total max Riven Slots is now 120 (up from 90)! Should you wish to purchase more Slots, you may now do so (up to 120)!
- Companion Weapon Rivens are available from Simaris’ Offerings for Standing (The War Within completion required), and yes, this includes the Artax!
- The follow Riven challenges now count towards Sentinel kills:
- Kill X enemies
- Kill X enemies that are on a dropship
- Kill X enemies in a row while wall dashing/clinging without touching the ground
- Changed the Dargyn Bow Riven challenge description to specific that it must be Dargyns in flight, not ones parked on the ground.
Plains of Eidolon: Bounty Additions
With the launch of Orb Vallis, we added Bounty Bonuses as a way to reward players who went above and beyond to complete their missions. It’s about time that new system was extended to Plains Bounties as well!
All normal Plains of Eidolon Bounties have Bonus Objectives, meaning you will receive extra rewards for performing well:
- Assassinate: Draw out the target within X minutes.
- Caches: Complete within X minutes.
- Capture: Complete without killing an enemy.
- Defend the Area: Keep the control level above X%.
- Exterminate: Complete within X minutes.
- Hijack Drone: Keep drone health above X%.
- Rescue: Keep rescue target health above X%.
- Sabotage: Kill X enemies.
- Armored Vault: Keep the Vault health above X%.
Friend Limit Cap
We PSA’d back in July this year that a Friends List Cap was in the works, and the unlimited friends bottle has officially been corked. If you have more than 1000 friends, they will all stay on your list, you simply won’t be able to add any more.
For those of you with sizeable friends lists, we have added a few management tools to help whittle down the numbers, if you so wish:
- Added batch remove option for friends who have been inactive for one, three, six, or twelve months. You will have to type in “Batch remove” as additional confirmation, so you don’t accidentally Thanos snap your friends list.
- Added “Exclude Clan Members” toggle to the batch removal screen.
- Added manual “Skip These Friends” text box to the batch removal screen.
NEW FEATURES: LOOK LINK & MOD LINK
We have added 2 new features that allow you to instantly share 2 major parts of the Warframe experience:
- Share the way you Mod: Mod Link
- Share the way you Look: Look Link
Read on for details on how to instantly share your builds and customizations:
Instantly share the way you play in Chat with MOD LINK! By selecting the handy ‘Link’ icon in your Modding screen, your active Chat window will be instantly populated with your build. Just hit send to share – whether in a Private Message, with your Clan, or in Region chat! Note that we put a 15 second cool-down to reduce spam! Additionally, an ‘unowned’ label in Mod Link preview will appear when you don’t own at least one Mod.
Instantly share the way you look in Chat with LOOK LINK!
By selecting the handy ‘Link’ icon in your Arsenal>Appearance screen, your active Chat window will be instantly populated with your appearance loadout. Just hit send to share – whether in a Private Message, with your Clan, or in Region chat! Note that we put a 15 second cool-down to reduce spam!
We also moved the Captura button on the Appearance screen to the upper right-hand corner and updated the icon to better match the Look Link style.
SHAWZIN 2.0: INTERACTIVE EMOTE!
All Shawzin purchases now come with a free ‘Shawzin’ Emote that you can equip to play your signature instrument! Those who have already purchased the Shawzin will retroactively have the Emote. With over half a dozen Scales, 3 frets and 3 strings, your song opportunities are endless. We cannot WAIT to see what you all come up with!
We have added 3 new Shawzin Decorations to the market with a different flair:
MIMICA SHAWZIN – custom colour Shawzin! This Shawzin features an adaptive enamel that senses and mimics the coloring of any musician playing it.
DAWN SHAWZIN – Like the morning’s first light, this Shawzin will wake the spirit within.
And NELUMBO Shawzin – with it’s own sound-pack, it’s completely unique! Including its very own open/close sounds.
SHAWZIN has been renamed to DAX SHAWZIN for clarity.
Simply change your Shawzin while using the Emote using the menu provided!
Some nifty features to explore with your Shawzin:
- Numerous different musical scales to choose from
- Play single notes and chords
- Play along with Mandachord rhythm section
- Practice songs included (and a “slow playback” feature also available)
- “This Is What You Are”, “We All Lift Together”, and “Smiles From Juran” songs included!
- Add vibrato and whammy bar effects
- Record your Shawzin songs and share with friends by linking in Chat once you’ve achieved at least 4 Clems (points) by playing your track back
- You can load 1000 note songs that you have recorded, but there is a Chat link limit of 100 notes.
- Shawzin can auto playback songs or you can play along
- Metronome mode option (120bpm with quantization feature)
- Custom Shawzin keybind settings are available!
- Controller defaults are: Exit is the start button (unbindable) so it does not cause accidental Shawzin exits. Notes are defaulted to the bottom three buttons.
Shawzin music can be heard in Squads and aboard landing crafts. Relays do allow you to play, but you will only hear your music and not your peers.
COMMUNITY CONTEST WINNER ADDITIONS
MOAs, Cetus, and Companions are receiving a touch more player flare. New content designed or inspired by players has been added to Warframe!
The MOAnimation Contest’s winning emote by Zeaban works on all MOAs with an Emotion Module installed! Direct a Boast emote at your companion MOA to check out the new reaction.
The winning Venetian Carnival Contest designs are now part of Nakak’s shop rotation! Keep an eye out at Nakak’s shop* to obtain the majestic Norg Mask designed by Roimonstre and the beautiful Mother’s Mask designed by HUMERONYMUS.
*The Norg Mask and the Mother’s Mask are both part of Nakak’s inventory rotation, but they aren’t always available. The rotation is random, so we can’t say exactly when they’ll arrive, but they certainly will!
You can purchase the Prized Companion Skin Pack in the in-game Marketplace! The pack includes both winning skins from the Tenno’s Best Friend contest: the Heino Kubrow Skin based on Skvirl’s dog and the Deaelra Kavat Skin based on DeaeIra’s cat!
New Infested Dojo Decorations!
Does your love for Infested Aesthetic spread through your being like a festering disease? Start crafting today and get your hands — or hand-like appendages — on Infested Dojo pieces that would make Lephantis wriggle with pride.
- Added 26 new Warframe Ability Tips in the Ability screen based on community submissions from the official Play Warframe’s #tenno-brainstorm Discord channel! Thank you to all those who participated and shared their knowledge.
- Also edited several existing Warframe Ability Tips and replaced some of the tips on Augment Mods with new ones that focus on core ability features.
- Added tips to the following screens! Simply hover over the tooltip icon to learn more about:
- Relic Manager
- In Update 25.6.0, we released the Essential Glyphs Bundle inspired by the Random Mod Packs’ iconography. Well, since then you’ve been telling us you want more! So here we are with the “Essential Glyph Bundle 2” to complete this series of Elemental Damage Glyphs. It includes the following six designs that you can purchase from the in-game Market:
- Essential Blast Glyph
- Essential Corrosive Glyph
- Essential Gas Glyph
- Essential Magnetic Glyph
- Essential Radiation Glyph
- Essential Viral Glyph
- Added the ability to replay the following Quests:
- Saya’s Vigil
- The Jordas Precept
- Patient Zero
- The Silver Grove
- The Archwing
- Howl of the Kubrow
- Added Clan Room and Decoration XP to the Research tab on Clan Statistics Page. This will help you identify missing affinity if you are close to your next Rank!
- Added minimap markers to important NPCs in Iron Wake.
- Added a Vintage Corpus Locker Decoration to the Market.
- Eidolon Lenses have been added to the Market!
- A new ‘Dark Lotus’ UI Theme and Background has been added! You can find it under Interface > UI Customization.
- Orokin Grineer now have a unique looking grenade!
- Added a ‘Recovered Artifacts’ section to Simaris’ Offerings.
- Added Arsenal Ability videos for Chroma, Equinox, Atlas, and Nezha!
- Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!
As part of the new rendering tech we showcased during TennoLive, we’ve implemented a few upgrades that are ready for your viewing pleasure! Metallic surfaces, such as gold and steel (etc), are improved across the whole game to respond better to lights and reflections. This boasts the detail and depth that were always there but hard to see. If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know
This update includes all of the changes and fixes that went live after Update 25.7.0 launched on PC to improve the areas that were affected by the initial changes. Including but not limited to issues with ‘dull looking metal’ and emissive colors on Warframes not working, etc.
Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now thanks to these hotfixes, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky!
- You may notice slight performance improvements in the Relays. We are upgrading to new tech as time allows – so look forward to more improvements in the future!
- Made micro-optimizations to core math libraries.
- Optimized texture decompression.
- Made minor quality improvement to indirect lighting on characters.
- Made visibility system performance optimizations.
- Better optimized pathing for the Plague Star Drone for next Operation re-run.
- Optimized several geometry culling functions.
- Optimized VOIP automatic gain control.
- Optimized particle system color randomization.
- Fixed one-frame loading screen drop out.
- Reduced the size of floating chunks of ice in Orb Vallis and tweaked the FX for an overall performance improvements when loading in.
- Improved robustness and accuracy of script runtime.
- Potential fix for UI lockup when leaving squads setting up for the Index.
- Fixed Zealot Heralds Torid FX perpetually lingering, thus affecting performance.
- Fixed a script error that could result if you left a mission while an Infested Runner was charging at you.
- Fixed a crash if an enemy attempted to spawn out of world bounds.
- Fixed a crash in player Inventories.
- Fixed a crash when re-casting Atlas’ Rumblers.
- Fixed Arsenal UI crash if you had a Moa, Kavat or Kubrow but never used a Sentinel.
- Fixed a script error when changing the Warframe Articula’s loadout.
- Fixed a script error/game hang with colour pickers and Loadouts.
- Fixed a script error/game hang when deleting and managing Loadouts.
- Fixed a script error/game hang when renaming a Loadout without Companions.
- Improved handling of corrupt shader caches to fix some crashes.
- Fixed a crash when in the Dojo.
- Fixed a crash if you lost connection to the server and tried to access your Profile at the same time.
- Fixed a rare crash when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixes towards crashing when attempting to play the Profit Taker fight.
- Fixed a crash in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Grineer Settlement.
Bow Stat Changes:
When tracking down a bug why Paris Bows were doing less Damage than their Arsenal stats indicated, internal stats were reporting all Bows doing more damage than they actually were. Below is a review of all Bows (with the exception of the Lenz) and increased stats where appropriate:
- Normalized quick shots to have the same critical chance/damage and status chance as charged shots.
- While reviewing Bow stats the team has also refreshed all their FX (including the Lenz)!
- Quick Shot increased from 110 to 190
- Charged Shot increased from 220 to 380
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 90
- Aim Zoom decreased from 2.23x to 2x
- Quick Shot increased from 120 to 205
- Charged Shot increased from 225 to 410
- Aim Zoom decreased from 2.23x to 2x
- Quick Shot increased from 60 to 92
- Charged Shot increased from 120 to 184
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 95
- Tightened the spread of the vertical fire mode and made the top arrow land on the reticle instead of the middle
- Quick Shot increased from 150 to 235
- Charged Shot increased from 250 to 470
- Status Chance decreased from 50% to 46%
- Critical Chance increased from 20% to 34%
- Charged Shot increased from 460 to 700
- Flight Speed increased from 135 to 140
- Quick Shot increased from 130 to 168
- Charged Shot increased from 200 to 336
- Quick Shot increased from 120 to 160
- Charged Shot increased from 180 to 320
- Quick Shot increased from 100 to 115
- Charged Shot increased from 120 to 230
- Quick Shot increased from 130 to 180
- Charged Shot increased from 260 to 360
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 95
The New Strange UI Changes:
- Added Objective text, “Return to the Derelict” to the mission.
- Added Objective text, “Visit Cephalon Simaris” to match the existing marker when the player arrives in the Relay and enhanced the distance display on the marker.
- Added Object text, “Return to Orbiter” after talking to Simaris.
- Added a marker after talking to Simaris that guides players to their docked Liset in the hangar.
- Updated wording for the Arid Lancer Synthesis stage.
- Added a marker to all nodes on Mars where Arid Lancer targets can be found instead of just one.
- Changed the “Return to Orbiter” marker to an Extraction marker.
- Added “Return to Orbiter” and “Return to Simaris” Objectives to the fifth quest stage.
- Added two new markers and hint text that presents the option to run the Synthesis tutorial and obtain Synthesis Scanners and Traps.
Lua Spy Mission Changes:
- Added shiny overlay to destroyable loot crates and made the surrounding glass more transparent.
- Updated door materials to be consistent with other updated doors.
- Slowed the music memory puzzle to reduce difficulty.
Wukong Samadhi Skin Changes:
- Made some texture/material changes to the Wukong Samadhi Skin to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’.
- Improved the tintable area of the Wukong Samadhi Skin tail, as it appeared as a more grey tone instead of a fuller dark black tone as intended.
- Fixed the Wukong Samadhi Skin’s Shoulder Armor not appearing when previewing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed some ugly texture stretching on the Wukong Samadhi Iron Staff Skin in the in-game Market.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- In order to avoid spoilers, Nightwave Acts that require completing content tied to Quests will now be locked unless you have completed the related Quest. Locked Acts will point you to the Quest required to complete in order to unlock it. The following Acts will see this change:
- “Don’t Fear The Reaper”, complete Kuva Siphon Missions, will now require The War Within Quest be completed.
- “Ascendant”, complete Halls of Ascension on Lua, will now require The Second Dream Quest be completed.
- “Grove Guardian”, kill Silver Grove Specters, will now require The Silver Grove Quest be completed.
- Catch-up Acts will now appear once you have less than 3 current-weekly Acts left to complete, as opposed to only appearing once you’ve completed the whole current week.
- Changed Nightwave Act progress/requirement number format (1500 to 1,500).
- Changed the Thumper Nightwave Challenge range being only 50 meters, made it a more generous 200 meters to prevent issues.
- Fixed overlapping Nightwave UI after viewing an item diorama.
- Fixed flickering issues with the orange screens in Episode 3 of Nightwave: The Emissary.
- Fixed broken Nightwave UI when skipping through multiple Episode cinematics.
- Fixed the Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint appearing twice in the Nightwave Cred Offerings.
- Fixed Nora Night’s Transmissions appearing when loading between Nightwave episodes.
- Changed Zealots to be allied to the level’s Faction to prevent them clearing objectives.
- Fixed Zealots not being allied with Infested.
- Fixed Zealots not storming players on spawn.
Loadout Screen Changes/Fixes:
- Added outline and backer to the “Add Glyph” icon on the loadout screen.
- Default sort is now by Name, previous default has been renamed to ‘Date Added’.
- Removed the Loadout Options button from the Arsenal. Simply select the Loadout name to open up the Loadout screen!
- Fixed possibility of the squad overlay remaining on the screen when quickly clicking the copy loadout button right after starting to close the screen.
- Fixed naming issues when trying to rename a loadout with an icon.
- Fixed broken icons for loadouts saved using a sold Warframe.
- Fixed display and script errors in the Loadout screen that can occur if using a “Favourite” loadout.
Toroid Changes & Fixes:
- Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
- Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.
Expand the spoilers below for the full list of changes
- If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added.
- Captura Scenes can now be linked in Chat!
- We’ve updated the Interception HUD style to provide clearer information when a Tower is being captured by you or by enemies.
- Updated the following Warframe Ability Descriptions to better explain the Ability. Below are the latest edits:
- Equinox’s Mend and Maim: “In Night-Form, allies’ Shields are replenished with each nearby enemy killed. In Day-Form, enemies are inflicted with the Bleed Status Effect. Deactivate to cast a wave of slashing force, or restore Health and Shields to Equinox and allies in Night Form.”
- Ivara’s Navigator: “Assume control of any projectile launched by Ivara and guide it to the target”.
- Nidus’ Parasitic Link: “Bind to a target with parasitic link. When cast on an ally, both the host and Nidus have their Ability Strength increased. Linked enemies take some of the damage inflicted on Nidus.”
- Zephyr’s Tail Wind will now terminate early if you fly into a wall or similar (similar to Rhino Charge).
- Defense and Excavation used to use the base node for enemy count scaling, now difficulty properly scales alongside current enemy level – meaning that the higher the enemy level, the more simultaneous enemies you’ll have to face!
- Tweaked the Redeemer and Redeemer Primes equipped position so it sits more in Warframes’ hand.
- Reduced Status Effect light FX intensity further to compensate for stacking procs (Gas multiprocs, etc.)
- Removed the retired Deception gamemode from the Codex ‘Missions’ setting.
- Revenant now holds the Tatsu instead of the Galatine in his in-game Market diorama.
- Reduced Foundry rush cost from 25 to 5 for Detonite Injector, Fieldron, and Mutagen Mass.
- The Platinum cost of unowned items now displays in the item grid when browsing unowned Color Palettes in the Arsenal, UI Customizations, and more!
- Minor Disruption UI Polish/size changes.
- Polished UI and Marker flow for Venus Ambush Bounties – namely markers match in-world and made text consistent with proper fictional names (Coildrive). Slightly adjusted console materials and placement for polish.
- Updated and fixed animations related to the Quatz clip when reloading and firing.
- Adjusted color channels on the Galvanik Armor Set, Amphor Syandana, Kavat Amphix Armor, and Kubrow Amphatz Armor.
- Re-arranged color channel layout of the Provvok Shoulder Guard to match other armor pieces (metals in the accents channel, etc.).
- Reduced brightness of Incubator light source to better represent the lighting of your furry friends in-mission.
- Standardized Titania’s Tribute buffs to have a base range of 35m and duration of 120s, which acts as a buff in most cases.
- Updated the icon for miscellaneous Syndicates in the Syndicate screen to match other miscellaneous categories.
- Adjusted some of the PBR materials on Mars, Jupiter, and Venus in the Navigation skybox.
- Converted materials on some of the Grineer Forest trees to PBR.
- Converted materials to PBR on the following weapons:
- Converted materials to PBR on the following Sentinels (and Skins):
- Para Carrier Skin
- Shade Sprite Skin
- Dethcube Forest-Camo Skin
- Dethcube Carabus Skin
- Converted materials to PBR on the following Attachments/Items:
- Capsule Sentinel Tail
- Dome Sentinel Wings
- Diamond Sentinel Wings
- Hunhow Sentinel Mask
- Mandible Sentinel Mask
- Thorax Sentinel Tail
- Chrysalis Sentinel Wings
- Jet Sentinel Wings
- Kubrow Sentinel Wings
- Lotus Sentinel Mask
- Mech Head Sentinel Mask
- Para Sentinel Mask, Tail, and Wings
- Caggro Sugatra
- Braton Forest-Camo Skin
- Dragon Nikana Sheath
- Solaris Datamass
- Animo Nav Beacon
- Reduced particle FX on Fluctus’ projectiles.
- Adjusted appearance of Volt’s Transistor Shield to make it clearer that squadmates can pick it up.
- Updated Relay door materials to be consistent with other updated doors.
- New players can now join Defense missions until the second Wave instead of the fourth Wave to guarantee enough time to collect Reactant during Void Fissure missions.
- Derelict Survival Missions no longer have electrified water to prevent enemies from slowing down to jump over it
- Previewing an Operator cosmetic in the Market will now show the item as it would appear on the player’s Operator.
- Updated Loki Incubus Skin and Helmet default accent colours from gold to blue.
- Players and allies have invulnerability until the loading screen goes away to prevent players from dying while in the loading screen due to poor connection.
- Reduced the light intensity of the Arca Plasmor.
- Mod descriptions are now included when searching in the Mod Trading screen (ie searching Toxin will display Fever Strike, etc).
- Tweaked an unattractive light in the Relays’ Steel Meridian Syndicate room.
- Increased the range of the Infested Impedance Mod from 8m to 16m.
- Reduced bloom in certain Orb Vallis caves that impeded successful fishing.
- Kyta Raknoid and Coolant Raknoids are now resistant to Abilities rather than immune (still have immunity to Limbo Stasis and Mag Pull). Slash Bleed and Toxin Poison Status Effect will bypass Shields on the Kyta Raknoid.
- Hyena Corpus proxies on Orb Vallis are now fully affected by Status Effects.
- Enemies that are pinned to a projectile are now released if that projectile punctures through an object. This fixes ragdolls flying off uncontrollably instead of pinning to the wall.
- To keep in-line with existing limitations, the first Ghoul Bounty is restricted to Mastery Rank 1, and the other Ghoul Bounty is restricted to Mastery Rank 3.
- Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.
- When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.
- Further decreased the max size of Atlas’ Rumblers ever so slightly so they no longer get caught in certain doors.
- Sniper scopes and Mining will no longer show the player if they’re cloaked and zooming in (Loki’s Invisibility etc).
- Tweaked Interception HUD by moving and aligning UI.
- Removed a radar dish in Plains of Eidolon due to it blocking a turret from firing.
- Improvements towards AI pathfinding in the Grineer Sealab tileset across all missions.
- Improvements towards AI maneuvering in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset.
- Improvements towards AI orientation in the Gas City tileset to fix enemies facing the wrong direction.
- Improvements towards Defection AI maneuvering in the Infested Corpus Sip tileset.
- Improved lava textures in the Grineer Asteroid tilesets.
- Improved collision on Jupiter tilesets, making traversal smoother.
- Removed invisible walls from around the stairs on the Saturn Rescue tileset.
Expand the spoilers below for the full list of fixes
- Fixed inability to deploy your Arch-Gun during the Profit Taker fight you used all of your Arch-Gun Ammo and then attempt to use your Arch-Gun again after the recharge timer has expired.
- Fixed loss of functionality when the disabling animation for Exalted Abilities is interrupted (knock downs, bullet jumping, etc.).
- Fixed friendly Mine Osprey Drones from Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead causing a progression stopper in Gas City ‘kill all remaining enemies’ missions due to the Drone not timing out, and not taking allied damage. This also fixes the same progression stopper in Gas City Defense missions due to an inability to end the Wave.
- Fixed Wisp’s Mote buff having an infinite duration for Clients if they Transfer to the Operator, leaving the Warframe in range of the Motes, and then Transfer back.
- Fixed a long-standing bug-turned-exploit with Ivara’s Noise Arrow that we’d like to explain in detail so you can understand why we have chosen to fix it now. The old bug is as follows: Enemies who are attracted to Ivara’s Noise Arrow never regain intelligence if Ivara is invisible. The fix allows them to ‘finish’ their investigation of the noise and thus regain some form of intelligence. This was exploitable in conjunction with the way that Interception missions work, and has been in the game for quite a long time on our end.
- Fixed a long-standing issue where Clans were unable to destroy their Orokin Labs if it was created for a Solar Rail back in the day. Destroying the room now will cancel any pending Research tied to it and refund any Resources contributed to the Vault.
- Fixed the K-Drive disappearing if riding it from the Plains into the Cetus doorway. Also fixes sometimes being left without the use of Abilities.
- Fixed Kitguns having a placeholder text when attempting to pick it up after being disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed Larkspur beams lagging behind when flying in Archwing.
- Fixed the FX on the edge of the War fading out very quickly if the Mara Detron is equipped.
- Fixed having a negative capacity if you cycle a Riven Mod then Fuse it with Endo while it is equipped.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when spamming Triangle as the round timer runs out in endless missions (Interception or Defense).
- Fixed issue with being unable to scroll through a Bundle’s items in the in-game Market after selecting an item to view it and returning to the Bundle.
- Fixed Energy color for Secondary Weapons only appearing after they have been selected vs. showing up in preview.
- Fixed viewing a Syndicate in the Syndicate panel on the Orbiter only having partial functionality for the right stick.
- Fixed missing button callouts for toggling the Somachords ‘autoplay’.
- Fixed incorrect button callouts in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a Host migration in any Rescue mission before the players locate/free the Hostage resulting in the remaining players having a broken UI.
- Fixed some flat lighting when talking to Nakak in Cetus.
- Fixed numerous Syandanas clipping through Wisp’s cape.
- Fixed the Archgun Deployer Ammo pickup UI appearing in whatever language the Host is playing in.
- Fixed sheathed weapons not taking elemental colors when default Energy color are used (Nikana, Silva/Aegis, etc).
- Fixed incoming fire interrupting Gunblade charge attacks.
- Fixed the Blind Justice custom idle not playing when equipped.
- Fixed Lua Spy vault markers sometimes displaying differently between Host and Clients.
- Fixed lingering explosion FX on failed Coildrive Ambush Bounty in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed being unable to hit specific body parts with Wisp’s Sol Gate. Now you can Sol Gate a Nox’s helmet to pieces, and more!
- Fixed broken water effects and reflections in the Void Tileset.
- Fixed Domus Syandana not connecting properly to Khora’s back.
- Fixed various older Prime Accessories cosmetics not being linkable in chat.
- Fixed an additional stream of bullet FX shooting from the Quatz’ grip when a pistol skin is equipped.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram ability counting towards Fire Accuracy stats.
- Fixed Liset doors sometimes disappearing when viewed at certain camera angles.
- Fixed being able to jump into Junction ceilings during the Spectre fights.
- Fixed switching Warframes in the Arsenal and then previewing unpurchased cosmetics via the Arsenal resulting in the Market preview showing the original Warframe you had equipped, not the current one.
- Fixed Mesa using her primary weapon in bleedout if it was the last weapon equipped before being downed with Peacemaker active.
- Fixed previewing Kubrow Armor in the Market with a Kavat active resulting in the default preview Kubrow’s fur clipping through the Armor.
- Fixed Ayatan Treasure UI and animations not updating in real time as Stars are installed in the Ayatan Treasures menu.
- Fixed Devotee model disappearing after viewing his Codex entry for a few minutes.
- Fixed Amphatz Kubrow armor clipping into bulkier Kubrows.
- Fixed textures on the leg plates of the Amphatz Kubrow Armor stretching during idle animations.
- Fixed Fulmin mode swap animation not playing when used in Archwing over the Plains or the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons not using the proper textures for Clients with the Garuda Successor Skin equipped.
- Fixed Gift of the Lotus Alerts not showing the mission’s level range.
- Fixed braid on the back of the Valkyr Leonessa Helmet clipping through her head.
- Fixed Titania being spawned inside the ground sometimes when scoring in The Index while in Razorwing.
- Fixed offscreen flickering for Khora’s Spikes Syandana.
- Fixed Quatz clip disappearing if you interrupted reload at just the right time.
- Fixed Warframe Ability Tips not appearing in the Ability screen for those playing in Korean and Russian.
- Fixed Operator expressions not working when playing in Russian and Korean. Facial expressions were based on matching English words, but English is stripped from these regions so the neutral expression would always be used.
- Fixed performance issues when opening the Inventory on an account that has a lot of items.
- Fixed players watching two Warframes attempt a handshake in Relays, Cetus, and Fortuna not actually seeing it happen. Truly the most secret of handshakes!
- Fixed loss of functionality when canceling reload and changing fire modes with Rifles.
- Fixed incorrect prompt text in Vor’s Prize when attempting to hack console.
- Fixed missing translations for some of the Dog Days rewards and items from Nakak’s offerings during the event.
- Fixed no mining deposits appearing after returning from Deck 12 even though the mining tool is beeping and showing that there are deposits nearby.
- Fixed the Huntress Bundle diorama in the Market displaying Nova instead of Ivara.
- Fixed Wukong holding the wrong staff in the Market dioramas for the Wukong Samadhi Collection and Wukong Samadhi Skin.
- Fixed the Subhuti Syandana clipping through some Warframes’ legs.
- Fixed Captain Vor not reacting when taking damage from a silent weapon.
- Fixed shotgun shells floating if Corinth’s reload was interrupted.
- Fixed the “Watch All” option in The Wolf of Saturn Six only playing the first three dioramas.
- Fixed the Orthos (Prime) changing sizes randomly when cycling through skin options for it, predominantly the Forest-Camo and Tekelu skins.
- Fixed Ghouls, Ratel, and Wolf of Saturn Six targeting your Sentinel when it and you are both invisible (eg: Ivara’s Prowl, Loki’s Invisibility, etc.).
- Fixed issue with being unable to swap back to Primary Weapon if the “Auto-Swap on Empty” option is enabled and the weapon runs out of ammo.
- Fixed the Meteor Whip Skin only listing the Lecta as a compatible whip.
- Fixed Iron Staff’s Energy drain not occuring when cast with Defy after emptying ammo from the only weapon equipped.
- Fixed being able to clip through a certain wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset. You know the one…
- Fixed issue with Lunar Pitchers not spawning in certain areas in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed being able to spawn and “capture” Plains Conservation animals into the Simulacrum.
- Fixed scanning Plains Conservation animals not always counting towards their Codex entry.
- Fixed light ray meshes being too opaque and appearing blocky in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Pistol hip fire aim poses that made the gun arm travel left and right a lot more than intended.
- Fixed many Syandanas, including the Repala Syandana, reverting back to their default colors after dying.
- Fixed being able to stack the Sniper zoom bonus beyond its intended multiplier by Meleeing while zooming and then transferring to Operator repeatedly.
- Fixed a destroyed Galleon appearing in Saturn’s skybox when it should be whole.
- Fixed the Narvarr Prime Shoulder Armor clipping through Excalibur Umbra.
- Fixed the Narvarr Prime shoulder armor clipping through Mirage Prime’s shoulder plates.
- Fixed extremely shiny texture on the Extraction point Orbiter docks.
- Fixed several areas (Foundry, Relic Refinement console, Arsenal, and the Infested Chair) around the Orbiter not having any collision for the Roller Floofs from Dog Days Tactical Alert, causing them to clip through.
- Fixed selecting Sugatras you do not own in the Arsenal defaulting the Melee weapon to its default Skin if you have a Skin equipped.
- Fixed missing Map boundary ring during Orb Vallis Excavation Bounty allowing the player to fail the mission without even realizing it until it’s too late.
- Fixed the Glaxion Festive Skin missing its jolly green glowy lights when equipped on the Glaxion Vandal.
- Fixed missing explosion from the cannons of a Grineer Galleon in the Koro, Kuva Fortress Assault mission.
- Fixed the Magnolia Tree Decoration base disappearing if playing on low quality settings and walking too far away from it.
- Fixed being able to collide with Kubrows and Kavats in the Orbiter.
- Fixed certain NPCs in the Relays popping out of existence at certain camera angles.
- Fixed NPC head tracking in the Relays going bananas when standing behind them.
- Fixed broken lighting on several doors in Corpus tilesets and made updates to reflections.
- Fixed Coildrive sometimes not arriving to drop off Reinforcements in Orb Vallis Bounties.
- Fixed grid icons sometimes being offset and leaving a small gap at the bottom in various menu screens.
- Fixed issues with Melee Infested units being unable to step up/step down in certain areas in the Grineer Galleon tileset to engage players.
- Fixed issues with Nova escaping certain maps for easy-mode Defense.
- Fixed a graphics issue with some water textures on Uranus Tilesets.
- Fixed polish and flow issues with The Jordas Precept Quest on the ‘use Pherliac Pods’ stage.
- Fixed the Pataga Sugatra being unaffected by colour channels when equipped on the Ninkondi or Ninkondi Prime.
- Fixed issues with Vents in the Corpus Ship Spy vaults always being closed.
- Fixed an issue where some Market Blueprint cost requirements would show the wrong number of available weapons for building.
- Fixed issues with Misa Prime and Pyra Syandana offsets on Banshee Prime.
- Fixed the Jat Kusar default holster position clipping inside Trinity Strega skin.
- Fixed collision issues with Kuva Extractors in Kuva Survival.
- Fixed the Atavist Prime Right Shoulder Plate clipping on the Ash Koga skin.
- Fixed holster issues with the Kronen Prime on numerous Warframes.
- Fixed the Sarva Harness Syandana clipping on Saryn.
- Fixed the quiver of the Daikyu clipping inside Nezha.
- Fixed Emblems being improperly offset on the Rhino Blade of The Lotus Skin.
- Fixed a flickering issue with the Sarpa Day of the Dead Skin.
- Partial fixes toward Leg Armor clipping with Frost.
- Fixed missing icons for certain Melee Holster pictures.
- Fixed Kubrow Amphatz Armor not lighting properly in-mission.
- Fixed certain Relays showing the incorrect planet in their skyboxes.
- Fixed Companions being hurt by electrified water in Orb Vallis caves.
- Fixed Warframes floating with flat feet with the Wisp Agile animation equipped.
- Fixed Glaive weapons bouncing off of enemies not counting towards its bounce limit.
- Fixed Warframe legs moving incredibly fast with multiple movement speed buffs applied. You will still move as quickly, but your run animation will look better!
- Fixed Baruuk taking much longer to deploy Spectres.
- Fixed wonky transition to Archwing from the Kuva Fortress during the War Within Quest.
- Fixed being able to use Itzal’s Blink in Submersible levels to swim or fall outside of the map.
- Reduced clipping of Silva & Aegis’s blade with the Danaus Sword & Shield Skin equipped.
- Fixed Rescue mission UI sometimes being stuck at “Locate Rescue Target” regardless of actual Rescue progress in-mission.
- Fixed landing incorrectly on tiles in the final stage of Octavia’s Anthem sometimes resulting in the music note FX appearing faint and hard to see.
- Fixed mid-Wave Host migrations in Sanctuary Onslaught resulting in pixelated Warframes and enemies until you enter a new portal.
- Fixed enemies not properly targeting Gara’s Mass Vitrify wall.
- Fixed Operator legs clipping through the Smelter Apparel.
- Fixed a box appearing around the Operator when the Infested Spore Ephemera is equipped during the Chimera quest.
- Fixed Submersible enemies spawning outside of the water in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed weapon explosion FX not taking secondary Energy colors.
- Fixed Status FX not applying to ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed Cyanex’s Alt Fire not being affected by Fire Rate Mods.
- Fixed inability to equip the Terminal Velocity Mod on the Komorex.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones sometimes using their Primary Fire instead of Alt Fire for the Corinth and Euphona Prime.
- Fixed ships in Archwing Pursuit missions flying in all directions except the one it’s supposed to be.
- Fixed issue where all Custom Obstacle Course decorations appeared at the centre of the room when a player entered the instance to run the course.
- Fixed floating, detached fans on the Jupiter tileset.
- Fixed foggy-looking floor reflection in Metis, Jupiter’s Spy Vault.
- Fixed Arbitration Statue not being linkable in Chat.
- Fixes to prevent art overlapping between Jupiter tilesets and to improve AI navigation.
- Fixed wonky cloth appearance on some Warframes, like Equinox Prime.
- Fixed water volumes appearing in incorrect tilesets.
- Fixed Lex Prime not using its proper reload animation.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize sometimes not disarming even with over 100% Magnetize Status Effect on burst.
- Fixed Darygn Pilots getting trapped in a mounting animation due to attempting to pilot an already taken Darygn.
- Fixed auto-dropping the Excavation Power Cell when picking up Primary Ammo with only a Primary weapon equipped.
- Fixed ability to join another player in a Junction if you previously disconnected from their squad.
- Fixed an Ayatan Sculpture spawning under the floor in the Infested Corpus Rescue tileset.
- Fixed abusing Host migrations to get multiple Beacon assassin spawns. Beacons will be ineligible to place after a Host migration if someone had already summoned an assassin previously.
- Fixes towards the Arbitration Shield Drone sometimes spawning in unvisited rooms, making it feel as if the Drone doesn’t spawn at all.
- Fixed Ash’s Rising Storm combo building much faster than intended due to an interaction with Relentless Combo and a Gunblade weapon.
- Fixed Flash Accelerant having incorrect stat text (Extra Damage not Armor Reduction).
- Fixed the Quanta and Quanta Vandal alt fire cube explosion sound no longer playing.
- Fixed Cernos Prime equipped with Heavy Caliber causing Vertical Spread mode to function as a Horizontal Spread.
- Fixed AI clipping through rocks thus entering the Upside Down in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed numerous Glyphs not appearing in the Market when searching for relevant tags.
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera rendering overtop of the Operator chair.
- Fixed for certain Beam weapons playing the wrong weapon hit FX when hitting enemies in the head.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Meroe helmet tassel sometimes disappearing when viewing his diorama at certain angles.
- Fixed missing swing trail FX on the Nikana Tekelu Skin.
- Fixed the Codex not including Refined Relics towards the number ‘owned’.
- Fixed Infested Impedance not affecting some Infested enemy types.
- Fixed reload circle filling instantly for weapons that reload individually (Zarr and Corinth), instead of filling up individually for each round loaded.
- Fixed your Arch-Gun unequipping when casting Harrow’s Thurible ability twice.
- Fixed your Arch-Gun constantly replaying it’s equip animation after casting Chroma’s Spectral Scream ability twice.
- Fixed Wisp not angling Primary weapons when hip-firing.
- Fixed your gun appearing to twitch when transitioning from hip-fire to aiming.
- Fixed sometimes not switching to your Secondary weapon upon being downed.
- Fixed a collapsing texture on Loki Prime’s Helmet.
- Fixed the Tatsu ground slam often failing to connect.
- Fixed the Ludoplex diorama appearing to be zoomed in very close.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet causing Resonator to stop moving.
- Fixed only 2 Nightmare modifiers being chosen at a time across the Star Chart.
- Fixed another case where the water splash FX would get stuck on your screen in the Grineer Sealab tileset (when Transferring to/from Operator while it’s active).
- Fixed the camera just spinning wildly when attempting to move when downed.
- Fixed browsing Warframe Helmets, if the active one is a Prime Helmet, the preview for the selected ones will overlap the Prime, instead of switching to a different one.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when exiting the cutscene that plays inside the Codex when first inspecting the Shatterbox in Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed Clients getting overlapping UI in The Index.
- Fixed Foundry timers being unreliable for Blueprints when playing with a high frame rate.
- Fixed the Corpus Background having an incorrect icon.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin kills not counting towards Sanctuary Onslaught efficiency.
- Fixed an edge case where player A invites player B to their Orbiter, B joins and then returns to their own Orbiter, then B goes to player C’s orbiter. If C’s Orbiter has no Decorations, B will see the Decorations of player A’s Orbiter!
- Fixed Grineer Butchers appearing to be unarmed for Clients.
- Fixed Orb Vallis teleport Reinforcement FX not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed towards enemies pursuing the cold, dead corpses of players in Excavation missions.
- Fixed Client players in the Hydroid Relay Captura Scene seeing one female NPC without proper head textures.
- Fixed Decorations with physics (Roller Floof, etc) sometimes falling out of the Orbiter into the dark, cold, vastness of space.
- Fixed sometimes seeing duplicate corpses if the enemy died from a Slash Status Effect.
- Fixed Nox and Lephantis targeting invisible Sentinels.
- Fixed Tyl Regor sometimes endlessly stuck teleporting during his boss fight.
- Fixed not receiving Focus Affinity after installing a Gravimag.
- Fixed your Liset being parked sideways in the Relay after completing a practice Mastery Test.
- Fixed the Citadella Prime Syandana spinning ring being slightly offset.
- Fixed ability to create two Mass Vitrify walls if a section of the first wall is broken.
- Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 12 test if you fall off the starting platform.
- Fixed Shield Lancers potentially getting themselves stuck forever before or after attempting to climb ledges.
- Fixed inability to use the Helminth Infirmary chair if your Domestik Drone opened the door for you.
- Fixed a Conservation call point spawning outside of the Orb Vallis boundaries.
- Fixed your Kubrow’s head twisting into ungodly positions upon petting it.
- Fixed Amalgam Heqet clones causing screen flickering when used on Mirage.
- Fixed ability to use disabled Emotes for Operators if the Emote wheel is opened during Transference.
- Fixed Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment making his Rumblers too big to fit through the doors.
- Fixed the Cyanex canceling heavy throw animations if your magazine is empty.
- Fixed Tyl Regor and his Grineer Manics not going invisible when jumping around the boss arena.
- Fixed Raknoid hologram flickering in the Fortuna back room.
- Fixed inability to Chat link some K-Drive Mods.
- Fixed issues with the Teralysts as well as some other enemies not having properly sized collision.
- Fixed having all Energy drained when casting Frost’s Freeze ability with the Freeze Frost Augment equipped on a Snow Globe.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin not always removing the previous buff if you recast before it expires.
- Fixed being affected by two or more Octavia Metronomes and leaving the radius of one of them causing Vivace and Forte buffs to become impossible to obtain until you become affected by a new Metronome cast.
- Fixed the second “kick” of Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment not having any FX, making it appear to not function correctly.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb consuming more than its base of 4 Energy per second even when not being attacked.
- Fixed Warframe invulnerability (if applicable) being removed when Transferring back to Operator.
- Fixed HUD buff indicator discrepancies between Host/Client when receiving a damage buff from Augments like Freeze Force, Shock Trooper etc.
- Fixed the Klamora and Lega Prism’s continuous fire being affected by framerate.
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera not rendering over certain Warframe parts.
- Fixed the Imperator Vandal not rendering properly as an Arch Gun when using certain Skins or no Skin.
- Fixed the Tatsu missing its forward momentum when changing directions.
- Fixing Gas City Dropship spawns being rarer in non-Assassination missions.
- Fixed text overlap in some languages when viewing restored Nightwave Acts.
- Fixed a vertical line is showing up when you click to Rank up in the Solaris or Ostron Syndicates screen.
- Fixed various hitbox issues, including those in the Lua Cunning Test, Lua spy vault, and the windmill in the Plains of Eidolon. This fixed progression stoppers in the Second Dream.
- Fixed low-resolution textures on the Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin.
- Fixed an issue in the Corpus Outpost with missing collision on rocks.
- Fixed missing collision on barrels in a few Grineer Forest tiles.
- Fixed an issue on K-drives where Polarity slots cannot be swapped if player overwrites starting polarity.
- Fixed an issue with Somachord tracks not properly skipping.
- Fixed the Dog Days Captura scene beach balls not having collision.
- Fixed Mastery Requirement showing up in Loadout tooltips.
- Fixed camera issues in Captura.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not shattering Glass on Gara’s Helmet.
- Fixed numerous missing localization lines.
- Fixed an issue where “Completed Ayatan Sculpture” based Challenges couldn’t be completed.
- Fixed certain Amps no longer applying multiple instances of damage to Eidolons. This resulted in the Shwaak Prism feeling like it lacked punchthrough, when in fact it was the Eidolon who was not registering hits.
- Fixed Gorgaricus Spores not exploding when they impact the ground.
- Fixed sorting equipment in Arsenal by Usage for Moas, Kubrows and Kitguns.
- Fixed an issue where some projectiles wouldn’t come to a complete stop and would slowly float away (noticed on some bouncing Penta grenades).
- Fixed Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.
- Fixed teleport volume in the Corpus Ship tileset that was poking into other tiles causing players to get teleported in rare instances.
- Fixed missing pillar tops in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed the Handspring Mod not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed enemies in Nightmare missions spawning at different levels than advertised in the Star Chart UI.
- Fixed Corpus Mankers not spawning in the Profit Taker fight.
- Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.
- Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
- Fixed Ivara’s Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.
- Fixed Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment kicked fire remaining indefinitely and damaging allies when Nezha dies and respawns.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards ‘kills’ for relevant Challenges/Acts.
- Fixed ability to install an Umbra/Aura Forma on Archwings and Sentinels.
- Fixed Mod drops no longer showing in the Codex.
- Fixed Bundle dioramas for Operator cosmetics not applying your Operator attributes.
- Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.
- Fixed some Archwing enemies having behavioural problems when at a certain, exact distance away from the player.
- Fixed Archwing enemies that move while facing the target having problems if directly underneath or over their target.
- Fixed part of Harrow’s Reliquary Thurible being visible when loading into missions.
- Fixed missing Sanctuary Onslaught Portal FX.
- Fixed Melee Elemental FX not always showing up when you swing the weapon.
- Fixed Solo players still moving in the direction the elevator was moving when the game is paused.
- Fixed Trinity Link’s beam flickering (and likely some others.
- Fixed the Operator Dual Oculus Lenses being too opaque after recent changes. It’s now closer to what it was before.
- Fixed Volatile Orokin Containers having a blue light instead of the intended red.
- Fixed Secondary and Bonus Bounty objectives pertaining the Host language for Clients.
- Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese.
- Fixed filepath showing instead of “INSERT SHARD” text in Teralyst Bounty.
- Fixed picking up Heavy Weapon Ammo showing “|NAME| cooldown reset”.
- Fixed stuck loot in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Chat linked Sentinel weapons not showing any info in the preview.
- Fixed a constant reload and recharge sound for some Kitguns.
- Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Simaris Helios Skin.
- Fixed ability to overflow Dojo MOTD boxes with lines.
- Fixed some overly glowing ice textures.
- Fixed hard to reach loot spawn that was stuck in mesh collision in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Simaris’ Inbox messages missing an icon.
- Fixed a black textured Corpus door.
- Fixed Aura Mods not functioning.
- Fixed Euphona Prime having incorrect aimed accuracy when using the slug fire mode.
- Fixed enemies become alerted when using a Scanner.
- Fixed see-through Decorations when building in the Dojo.
- Fixed the Prime Details toggle not behaving properly for TennoGen Skins on Volt Prime.
- Fixed Tyl Regor and Kela De Thaym turning into a puddle if Oberon’s Smite was used during the fight.
- Fixed Volt’s electricity FX and Umbra’s Howl FX appearing as lines instead of lightning beams.
- Fixed Clients losing loot into teleport pits.
- Fixed broken animal Conservation notes in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed attempting to change a Dojo Room description not saving and instead displaying ‘undefined’.
- Fixed your input swapping to Chat if you started a mission with the Appearance preview screen active.
- Fixed holes in the Grineer Galleon tileset that could cause AI to get stuck.
- Fixed a hole in the floor of the Larunda Relay due to missing pillar collison.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed small map hole under the elevator to Fortuna on the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed small ceiling hole in the Gas City Tileset.
STATUS ON TENNOGEN
You have patiently waited for new TennoGen since the last release in July but unfortunately there will be no bundles coming with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0. We are eager to deliver, but understand our limitations when it comes to the behemoth of a task that is testing for a mainline update of this size. We know this is a bummer, however, we do want to reassure you that we have not forgotten about bringing TennoGen to our console community. Two new TennoGen bundles that feature blasts from the past and some new hotness will be coming in the update that follows Saint of Altra. These “catchup” bundles are something you guys have been requesting, so we look forward to launching those in the future!
- Added matchmaking improvements
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Various under the hood changes.
Warframe update 1.76 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.