A new Warframe PS4 update 1.77 is now available for players. According to the official Warframe update 1.77 patch notes, the new update resolves various issues related to crashing, framerate drop, lag, and more. Apart from this, Warframe version 1.77 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Wukong samadhi collection and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe 1.77 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warframe PS4 update 1.77 Patch Notes
- PS4 Specific Fixes:
- Fixed a crash caused by loading into a mission while being on the home screen and then returning to the game.
PS4 Specific Fixes:
- Fixed a crash caused by loading into a mission while being on the home screen and then returning to the game.
- With the hefty changes that Melee Phase 2: TECHNIQUES brings, you can also expect three Melee-only Alerts to help you get a feel for how the changes performs against the three main Factions in different mission settings. Each Alert rewards a fully built Forma upon completion – giving you even more options to make adjustments to your Melee weapons where you see fit.
- The introduction of Kuva Liches brings a special new kind of Relic – Requiem Relics. There are four Relics in total that contain Requiem Mods, the Exilus Weapon Adaptor, and more! For more details, continue down to the Kuva Lich section. To get you a headstart with the Kuva Liches, there will be four Alerts on Sedna that will each reward one of the four unrefined Requiem Relics. Since completing The War Within quest is required to access the Kuva Fortress, these alerts are only available to those that have completed the Sedna Junction and Sedna’s Nodes.
- As a fun bonus, you can also play an Alert for the “Grendel in Action” Glyph!
We Maggots live… not long.
We hope more life… work… kill… maybe Queens notice…
Maybe… they share… the Old Blood.
We are maggots. But eventually even maggots can fly.
Update 26 brings a completely new breed of enemy, gameplay, and reward: The Kuva Liches have arrived. This system is what the Kingpin system, first shown on Devstream #88, has become over time, despite being put on hold for quite some time! This will continue to be expanded throughout Warframe’s factions and will be expanded to include a Clan aspect in a future update.
This system is meant to be challenging. It’s meant to be a threat. It’s meant to posit a vengeful and immortal enemy against you until you can decipher how to defeat them. It will demand your best gear and game knowledge! The Update notes will outline the essentials, the game will teach you the rest. Let’s begin, Tenno.
The Parazon is the first and most crucial piece to taking down your Kuva Lich, but it is not exclusive to the Kuva Lich system. This is a new tool given to ALL Tenno of any level and is now a part of the Tutorial. It is an interactive tool with widespread use in the game, from basics like hacking, to deeper gameplay like decoding the means to Assassinate your Lich.
We have moved some Warframe Mods (ex: Intruder) over to become Parazon Mods, and are adding new Parazon Mods (listed below). Our approach with these is that they provide benefits to the Parazon’s various uses, instead of taking up slots on Warframes. All core Cipher (Hacking) Parazon Mods can be found in Spy Vaults throughout the Origin System, and Assassin (Finisher) Mods can be found on various Bosses!
The Parazon will have 3 Normal Mod Slots, and 3 REQUIEM MOD Slots (covered below).
CIPHER MODS – Think of these as upgrading the tool aspect of ‘hacking’. These make hacking easier or give small benefits when hack is completed successfully!
- Intruder: + Additional Seconds to hacking.
- Live Wire: Shock Enemies within 24 meters while hacking. It will only shock enemies who are aware/alerted within that radius, thus not ruining your stealth gameplay.
- Auto Breach: 30% Chance to autohack!
- Runtime: +75% Sprint Speed after hack for 15 seconds.
- Master Key: Unlock nearby lockers after hacking.
- Untraceable: Become invisible for 18s after hacking. Activating it while already active will refresh the buff (ie hacking another terminal within the 18 second window).
- Failsafe: 50% Chance to retry a failed hack.
ASSASSIN MODS – These are for the new PARAZON ‘MERCY’ FINISHERS that can occur at anytime in game on eligible enemies.
- Blood for Life: 50% chance to create a Health Orb on Mercy.
- Blood for Energy: 50% chance to create an Energy Orb on Mercy.
- Blood for Ammo: Mercy refills magazine by 100%
- Hit and Run: On Mercy: +60% Parkour speed for 15 seconds.
- Out Of Sight: Blind Enemies with 18 meters on ‘Mercy’ kill.
PARAZON FINISHERS: AKA ‘MERCY’
Parazon Finishers are a new lethal technique that can occur in any mission on almost any unit. They are optional, as you can still kill the enemy without using them. Enemies eligible for Mercy will have a Parazon icon over their head!
- Mercying a Thrall has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic, adding another reward vector in the steps that are required to Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich. Requiem Relics play a very key part in the Kuva Lich system, and our goal with this change is to conjoin the Thrall hunt on (what is currently) normal mission modes with your eventual Requiem Relic hunt.
New Requiem Mods have arrived and they are the only way to end your Kuva Lich. Your Lich is immortal until you figure out the correct combination of Requiem Mods – the precise order matters, and the only way to glean the order is by seeking ‘Requiem Whispers’ from your Lich’s Thralls and trying them out on you Lich.
The 8 Requiem Mods are:
From brooding gulfs are we beheld
By that which bears no name
Its heralds are the stars it fells
The sky and Earth aflame
Corporeal laws are unwrit
As suns and love retreat
To cosmic madness laws submit
Though stalwart minds entreat
In luminous space blackened stars
They gaze, accuse, deny
Roiling, moaning, this realm of ours
In madness lost shall die
Carrion hordes trill their profane
Accord with eldritch plans
To cosmic forms from tangent planes
We end as we began
Requiem Relics also contain an all new item – a Riven Sliver! A fragment of a sundered Riven. It is known that, with enough Slivers, Palladino is capable of reforging a complete Riven.
Earning Requiem Mods:
The Void is reacting to the Lich experiments on the Kuva Fortress, and for the first time: Void Fissures are appearing on the Kuva Fortress! But these are unlike the others, and they only respond to REQUIEM RELICS.
There are 4 Requiem Relics – each with 2 Requiem Mods. Collect them all!
- You can get Requiem Relics from KUVA FLOOD SIPHON MISSIONS, guaranteed.
- You can get Requiem Relics from normal KUVA SIPHON MISSIONS, 50% of the time.
- These can be refined like Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi Relics. A 5th Tab has been added for REQUIEM RELICS in your Void Relic Refinement screen.
Requiem Mods have a limited amount of charges (3), but only consume charges when you successfully kill a Lich. Repeat Requiem Mods in your collection will eventually go to good use.
ONTO THE LICHES:
- Killing A KUVA LARVLING is the first step to creating a Lich. These can be found on any regular level 20+ Grineer mission in the Origin System – not including Sorties/Fissure/Quests/Special Regions, etc. for now. They are only available for players who have reached The War Within or beyond, this is the required prerequisite for getting a Lich.
- A transmission will play when a Kuva Larvling fails to spawn.
- You can only have one Lich active at a time.
- The only way to get rid of your Lich is by using your Parazon with the correct Requiem Mods in the correct order – but you won’t be able to do this until you’ve found your Lich. Read on to learn how to do that.
- Only you and your Parazon can be lethal to your Lich – your squadmates can help you weaken the foe, but you are the key to victory.
THE HUNT & THE INFLUENCE:
- Once your Lich has set its sights on you, the hunt begins. You will know you have your Lich when an Icon appears in your Navigation and Menus, allowing you to view your Lich status at any time.
- Everything from Lich Level, Requiem Mod Attempts, and More can be accessed from there!
- Beware the red stain on the Origin System – the Nodes the Lich influences will be available for you to play by selecting in the Mission screen.
- Any node of influence has REWARD TAX. Only defeating your Lich will return all of what was Taxed! The less influence nodes, the lower the Tax.
- Don’t worry! Requiem Mods and Relics can not be Taxed by your Lich.
- Influenced Nodes contain LICH THRALLS. You must use your Parazon on these to glean clues on how to destroy your Lich using the correct 3 REQUIEM MODS in the correct order.
- Clearing Nodes and Killing Thralls leads to progression toward revealing your Lich’s 3 fatal Requiem Mods. Each Thrall’s death rewards a Requiem Murmur, which help reveal part of the Requiem Mod combination required to kill your Lich.
- The first and second Murmur will appear quicker to get you started, with the last Murmur requiring 140% more to reveal.
- Excess Murmur progress will carry over to the next Murmur to allow for faster Murmur discovery.
- Ingame Murmur popups will show progress, in the form of a progress bar, from your previous Murmur discovery. This progress bar will not be displayed if you’ve solved all the Murmur hints.
- Testing a Requiem on a Lich advances Murmur progress by roughly 10x more than a Thrall on average.
- The Murmur progress is displayed in the UI with multiple rings to indicate which Hint you are currently working towards:
- Progress ring for Hint 1, progress and middle ring for Hint 2, progress and both inner rings for Hint 3
- Once you know the 3 Mods, figuring out the Order is a matter of trial and error in battles against your Lich – good luck!
- A number next to Lich attempt history is available so you can tell the order.
- Defection nodes that are under a Kuva Lich influence will become Exterminate nodes.
Your Liches likelihood to hunt you down is indicated by a bar on your Lich menu. The angrier they are, the more likely to spawn. Once you’ve drawn your Lich out to fight by destroying their Thralls and Influence nodes, fights against your LICH can go one of two ways:
DEFEAT– if your Parazon does not have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be defeated, and your Lich escapes, and grows stronger.
- Lich’s rank will update immediately from a failed attempt, so you can see the new rank right away during a mission.
VICTORY – if your Parazon does have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be victorious.
Defeating your Lich gives you two options:
Vanquishing your Lich with your Parazon ends its immortality, and grants you its Kuva Weapon.
Converting your Lich with your Parazon corrupts it and turns it to your side, and will have a chance to appear in battle to aid you.
THE KUVA WEAPONS:
When you Vanquish a Lich, you’ll get its Kuva Weapon variant that is completely unique to your Lich. The base weapons are as follows, with custom stats depending on your Lich:
Kuva Karak: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. It has greater reload speed, lower recoil, and greater accuracy than the standard-issue Karak rifle.
Kuva Quartakk: Unlike a standard Quartakk, this Kuva Lich variant fires automatically from the hip and reloads faster while retaining its signature feature: annihilating targets with four simultaneous shots.
Kuva Ogris: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. Unlike the basic version the Kuva Ogris fires detonite-infused casings semi-automatically, from a smaller clip, while dealing greater damage per shot.
Kuva Kohm: The Kuva Kohm variant has a higher fire rate than the original. For every shot fired in rapid succession, the Kuva Kohm releases an additional bolt and grows more lethal.
Kuva Tonkor: This Lich-variant grenade launcher hurls mayhem and destruction with an increased reload speed.
Kuva Drakgoon: The Kuva Drakgoon flak cannon sends volleys of intensely hot shrapnel ricocheting around the room that do not slow down. Larger clip size and reload speed. Can be fired in wide or concentrated bursts.
Kuva Stubba (AKA Twin Stubba): Double-fist rapid-fire bursts of pain with these dual-wield variants of the Grineer submachine gun. Higher fire-rate and clip capacity.
Kuva Seer: This variant pistol has higher fire rate and magazine capacity. Superior zoom capabilities, plus projectiles have a small Corrosive burst.
Kuva Kraken: A custom variant that fires three quick shots with a single pull of the trigger, or can alt-fire burst the remainder of its clip. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity and reload speed.
Kuva Brakk: This Lich-variant semi-automatic hand cannon delivers a lot of punch in a small package. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity, and reload speed.
THE KUVA WEAPON RIVENS:
As this new system is mostly aimed at experienced players with a wide arsenal, the Kuva weapons earned from Liches are top-of-the-line statwise. However, most were based on older weapons that didn’t see as much use by players at higher Mastery Ranks. As a result, players who equip a Riven on one of these Kuva weapons may notice a slight discrepancy…. Rivens have lowered stats on Kuva weapons, because they have a different disposition.
This is a change we have wanted to make regarding Rivens for awhile, and Kuva Lich weapons presented the perfect opportunity to make it a reality. It’s a complicated change to convey in-game, so thank you for being understanding while we work to update UI across the game to reflect the changes.
Going forward, weapon dispositions will be tuned per weapon, instead of per weapon family. For instance, this means a Kohm Riven will have a disposition of 1.4 on a regular Kohm, but only a disposition of 1 when applied to a Kuva Kohm.
Read more about this in the official Dev Workshop on the Warframe forums.
Kuva Weapon Combining: VALENCE TRANSFER
Replace a Kuva weapon’s innate damage bonus with one from another Kuva weapon of the same kind. This process destroys the donor weapon and overrides the previous Kuva weapons damage bonus.
For example: everything you’ve done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.
1. Head to your Arsenal
2. Navigate to the Upgrade screen of the desired Kuva weapon
3. Select ACTIONS and then the new VALENCE TRANSFER option
4. Select the Kuva weapon you would like to consume
5. Type TRANSFER into the prompt to confirm the consumption – this also displays what buff you are replacing
KUVA CHAKKHURR – A high-damage flintlock rifle that does additional Damage on head shots!
KUVA SHILDEG – A massive hammer for the smashing!!
KUVA AYANGA – An Arch-Gun that can be turned into a Heavy Weapon with a Gravimag.
OTHER REWARDS AND SECRETS:
If Kuva Weapons or Lifelong Companionship aren’t your thing, there’s more! The birth of a Kuva Lich from a Larvling has a chance to create a Lich with some added flair – one of Seven new Ephemeras that you can only earn from Vanquishing or Converting your Lich (if it has one equipped)! These are a bit more special and rare, so don’t expect every Lich to have one, but we will be balancing over time.
Brand new Market items are available to help jump-start your Kuva world domination if that’s the road you wish to take. As with all our Platinum priced Market goods, these Packs are geared towards attaining convenience, at which they are priced accordingly:
Essential Parazon Mod Bundle: A Bundle featuring new Mods for your Parazon that give perks to Hacking or performing ‘Mercy’ kills on enemies. Purchased Mods are unranked.
Radiant Requiem Relic Pack: 4 Radiant Requiem Relics, one of each type, I, II, III,and IV.
Kuva Lich Hunter Collection: Get a taste of the Old Blood with this exclusive, one-time purchase, of Kuva Lich items. Includes a full set of Requiem Mods, the Radiant Requiem Relic Pack, Kuva Warframe Armor, and an assortment of Kuva Lich themed color pallets.
The additions and changes to the Kuva Lich system that came with Hotfix 26.0.7 on PC (released after we sent to Cert) will be coming in the next update.
NEW WARFRAME: GRENDEL
Consumer of worlds and everything else.
Each enemy consumed grants 50 bonus Armor.
Swallow an enemy whole and store it in Grendel’s gut. Not satisfied? Keep eating, but beware, each foe in Grendel’s belly slowly consumes Energy. Hold to vomit out stored enemies covering them in toxic bile.
Consume the enemies in Grendel’s gut and nourish nearby squad members with a radial buff.
- Nourished Energy – Energy buff
- Nourished Armor – Armor buff
- Nourished Strike – Damage Multiplier buff
Violently puke out a bile soaked enemy from Grendel’s gut, turning the unfortunate creature into a toxic projectile.
Powered by feasting, Grendel curls into a ball and knocks over anyone in his path. Jumping slams Grendel into the ground and generates a damaging shockwave.
Grendel can be earned for free through means based on the lore of his Leverian entry. Once you’ve listened, you’ll begin your hunt for Grendel by acquiring:
- Grendel Neuroptics Locator
- Grendel Chassis Locator
- Grendel Systems Locator
These Keys are found in Arbitrations and will expose hidden missions on the planet mentioned in his Leverian for you. Grendel helps those in need – and only those who are truly ‘empty’ will earn his pieces, guaranteed.
GRENDEL GLUTT HELMET
Dinner is served. An iconic helm for Grendel.
A most curious Syandana and one favored by the gallant gourmand, Grendel.
Tear and chew through enemies with this unusual crankshaft-style greatsword. Grendel’s signature weapon.
*When using Grendel with his signature Masseter, he will be immune from crowd-control procs while doing Heavy Attacks.
It’s all you can eat with this collection for the gallant gourmand. Includes Grendel Warframe, Glutt Helm, Masseter Greatsword, Sumbha Syandana and 3-day Credit and Affinity boosters.
Enjoy blasts from the past and new hotness with the following bundles! Featured below are 2 bundles that include items from past rounds as far back as 2016 and 2 bundles of TennoGen Round 17 items from our talented creators.
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XL
- Zephyr Graxx Skin by Faven
- Equinox Megaera Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus
- Opticor Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
- Tonfa Hades by malaya, Scharkie, and Jadie
- Polearm Skopos Skin by Girtan
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XLI
- Nova Stinger Skin by Cheshire
- Atlas Arhat Helmet by Rekkou
- Excalibur Arturius Helmet by Syncrasis
- Volt Thales Helmet by Arsenal
- Liset Quilate Skin by polygonmonster
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XLII
- Diva Chest Armor by lukinu_u
- Fhan’Epak Chest Armor by Faven
- Paxis Chest Armor by Jadie and malaya
- Vuoto Oculus by Oh_Shimmy
- Wuush Graxx Skin by Faven
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XLIII
- Trinity Nightingale Skin by matzan481
- Gara Rouen Alt Helmet by Hydroxate
- Baruuk Graxx Skin by Faven
- Wisp Graxx Skin by Faven
- Wisp Damas Alt Helmet by FrellingHazmot
TITANIA EMPRESS COLLECTION
The trappings of royalty. Includes the deluxe Titania Empress Skin, Hawkmoth Skin for the Dex Pixia exalted weapon, the Mot Skin for the Diwata sword, Titania’s Heartwood Armor Set and the Dendrite Gunblade Skin.
- Titania can now Transfer to the Operator during Razorwing.
- Titania’s cast animations are now an upper body animation only (except Razorwing), alleviating momentum cancelling lower body animations and trimming cast time.
- Thorns Tribute now has Damage reflected AND reduced to help our little bug feel a little less squishy.
- Titania can spawn up to four more Razorflies if all Tributes are active, one per Tribute.
- Razorflies can now pick up Tributes.
- Enemies directly affected by Titania’s Lantern will now have any damage they take dealt to them when the Ability ends (a la Mind Control).
EUPHRATES PET ARMOR PACK
Contains Euphrates Pet Armor for both Kubrow and Kavat, modeled on the intimidating, bladed look of the Tigris Shotgun.
Introducing Vasca! A true child of the night, and a drinker of life.
How to obtain:
Bring your Kavat to the Plains of Eidolon at night to meet a Vasca Kavat – snoot to snoot. If your Kavat becomes tainted by a Vasca bite, Imprint it and breed 2 together for your own bloodthirsty kitty.
Don’t want your Kavat to carry the virus? Visit Master Teasonai in Cetus for the Vasca Curative.
- Vampiric Bite: Vasca’s bite bypasses armor, draining her prey of life, adding to her own.
- Transfusion: When her master is in bleedout, Vasca sacrifices some of her Health to raise them.
PLUS, new Vasca Floofs can be acquired by Master Teasonai!
Don’t feel like getting in a cat fight? Check out the Market for the Vasca Kavat Starter Kit!
WEAPON EXILUS DESIGNATION + WHY!
Introducing a new Exilus Weapon Adapter that unlocks an Exilus Weapon Mod Slot for your Primary and Secondary weapons, granting you extra capacity to equip utility Mods. You can find the Exilus Weapon Adapter as an Offering from the main 6 Syndicates, from the new Requiem Relics, or in the in-game Market!
These Adapters will be for Primary and Secondary weapons only. Once we have finished making changes to the Melee system, we will re-evaluate the need for a Melee variant.
The conversation of tight capacity already exists without the addition of the Exilus Weapon Mod Slot, so we’re making these Slots default Polarities, meaning all Exilus Weapon Mods are – (Naramon) or V (Madurai) Polarity.
If you’re familiar with Exilus Mods, they are utility or movement Mods, not sustained DPS grants. Below is a list of eligible Exilus Weapon Mods that sustain the utility intention. Anything not included in this list was deemed DPS affecting and not true ‘Utility’:
Eligible Exilus Weapon Mods:
- Ammo Drum
- Shell Compression
- Trick Mag
- Rifle Ammo Mutation
- Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation
- Shotgun Ammo Mutation
- Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation
- Pistol Ammo Mutation
- Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation
- Arrow Mutation
- Sniper Ammo Mutation
- VIGILANTE: Supplies
- Eagle Eye
- Broad Eye
- Air Recon
- AERO: Periphery
- Agile Aim
- Snap Shot
- Spry Sights
- Gun Glide
- Double-Barrel Drift
- Vile Precision
- Strafing Slide
- Steady Hands
- Guided Ordnance
- Narrow Barrel
- Targeting Subsystem
- Silent Battery
- Soft Hands
- Reflex Draw
Reload Whilst Holstered:
- Lock and Load
- Tactical Reload
- Eject Magazine
- Terminal Velocity
- Fatal Acceleration
- Lethal Momentum
- Adhesive Blast
- Cautious Shot
- Fomorian Accelerant
- Kinetic Ricochet
- Tether Grenades
As a result, the following Mods have been tweaked:
- Ammo Drum increased to +90% Ammo
- Shell Compression increased to +90% Ammo
- Vile Precision is now -90% Recoil
Drain Reductions (at maximum rank):
- Lock and Load from 13 to 9
- Tactical Reload from 13 to 9
- Eject Magazine from 13 to 9
- Vile Precision from 11 to 9
- Cautious Shot from 12 to 10
- Rifle Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Shotgun Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Arrow Mutation from 9 to 7
- Pistol Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Sniper Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
New Passive: Receive 5% Ability Strength for every enemy within a 50m engulfed in flame (up to a cap).
Works fundamentally the same as it does now – tap for quick fire, hold to charge for greater impact. Enemies already inflicted by any Heat Status effect will now take additional damage.
Fireball has a casting combo, if you use it multiple times rapidly it gets stronger.
The damage output and charge speed also scale off of one of Ember’s newest abilities…
IMMOLATION (replacing Accelerant)
Time for a history lesson! Prior to Update 11.5, Ember’s second ability used to be “Overheat”, offering an aura of heat damage which also protected her from enemy fire. Almost SIX years later, it’s time for this ring of fire to come full circle.
When cast, Ember Immolates herself with protective fire armor. Her current level of self-Immolation is indicated by a unique UI indicator; the higher the heat, the more damage resistance, and the more effective Ember’s other abilities become.
The Immolation meter will build slowly at first – using Ember’s Fireball or Inferno causes the meter to build faster. But be warned! If the meter reaches maximum, Ember will “overheat” and Immolation will cost progressively more energy per second the longer you stay in an overheated state. To prevent this from happening, use Fire Blast to expel a portion of your heat meter, or toggle Immolation off to reset meter build.
Casting time has been greatly reduced, and the ability now strips armor from nearby enemies. The amount of armor removed scales in effectiveness based on current Immolation levels. On cast, this immediately reduces your Immolation level by up to half.
INFERNO (replacing World On Fire)
Upon casting Inferno, all enemies currently within sight are struck by a fiery comet, lighting each target ablaze in a personal ring of fire. Inferno costs Energy per each target in sight, with the cost capped at 10 targets, at which other enemies are then free.
If an enemy ignited by Inferno comes in contact with another unit, the fire will spread, igniting them as well with a fresh ability duration. Damage of the heat AoE scales with current Immolation level.
With these changes, players will take a more active role in “bringing the heat” to all that stand in their way, with added protection that encapsulates Ember’s volatile nature.
Ember Augment Changes:
1. Fireball: Fireball Frenzy: This augment is unchanged.
2. Immolation: Flash Accelerant is now Immolated Radiance: Allies within Affinity range will receive 50% of Immolation’s Damage Reduction.
3. Fire Blast: Fire Fright is now Healing Flame: Each enemy hit heals Ember by 25 to 50 based on the level of the Immolation meter.
4. Inferno: Firequake is now Exothermic: Enemies killed while under the effect of Inferno have a 15% chance to drop an Energy Orb.
When revisiting Vauban, we aimed to retain his status as a crowd control powerhouse, while increasing his mobility and lethality to keep up with 2019 Warframe’s lightning-quick pace.
TESLA NERVOS (replacing Tesla Grenades)
Instead of sticking to surfaces, these new Tesla Drones will roll around, following the player. Once an enemy comes within range, these Drones will latch on and emit a shock that stuns the target and nearby enemies. Each Drone has a limited number of shock charges before it must be replaced. Hold cast to summon multiple Tesla Nervoses at once!
All four of his mines have been replaced with new options:
1. Tether Coil pulls a number of nearby enemies to wherever it sticks, rendering them immobile.
2. Flechette Orb fires high velocity nails in all directions, inflicting puncture damage to any unlucky enough to be nearby.
3. Vector Pad lays down a walk pad, granting a boost of speed in a chosen direction (indicated by arrows). Players must be moving in the same direction as the pad to receive a boost, while enemies are affected no matter which way they wanted to go.
4. Overdriver will latch onto a nearby ally or yourself, enhancing their damage output for a period of time.
PHOTON STRIKE (Bastille moved to #4)
A deployable beacon marks a location on the map. After a short countdown, the area is struck by a massive orbital laser explosion (and yes, it does work indoors).
BASTILLE (combined with Vortex)
Vauban’s two marquee powers have been combined into a new and devastating ultimate ability!
When deployed, a Bastille will capture nearby enemies, stripping them of their armor over time. Players standing within a Bastille’s radius will gain a temporary armor increase, building up over time based on how many targets are currently being held in the Bastille.
When a Bastille’s duration expires, it collapses into a brief Vortex at the center of the cast for easy group kills. Want the Vortex to appear sooner, or last longer? Holding cast will collapse all active Bastilles early, or if you have no Bastilles, holding will deploy a new Vortex instead.
Overall, many of Vauban’s powers have been streamlined or replaced, making his tools less redundant, and much more versatile for keeping up with the pace of an average Warframe mission.
Vauban Augment Changes:
1. Tesla Nervos: Tesla Bank: While a target has a Nervos attached, any damage dealt to it will be absorbed by the Nervos and channeled into a 8m burst of Electricity on death.
2. No Augment for Minelayer.
3. Photon Strike: Photon Repeater: If Photon Strike hits at least 5 enemies, the next cast will cost no Energy.
4. Bastille: Repelling Bastille: Since Bastille and Vortex have merged, their Augments have merged as well. Enemies within the Bastille have a 100% chance to be repelled every 4s. Plus, Vortex’s duration is increased by 70% of its Maximum Duration for each additional Vortex thrown into it.
*Vauban and Ember have been removed from Conclave in the meantime for balancing.
Melee PHASE 2: TECHNIQUES
Update 26 brings change to Warframe – it iterates on the game and Melee is no exception. For months Phase 1 has been in your hands, and it’s time for Phase 2. What follows is a detailed overview of our design direction and intentions with this new Phase.
We are not touching Melee Riven Dispositions until we get updated data – expect advance notice when we close in on a date for this but for now it is roughly scheduled for early next year. This it to give players time to experiment, and to give ourselves a more reliable set of usage stats, we will start Melee Riven changes in the following revisit.
We want you to know how your use of melee and feedback on the systems have helped form Phase 2, and how some changes are included to allow for a more cohesive Melee experience. Our tools made Spin attacks optimal at the cost of the more interesting Melee system, and we’re trying to rectify that overall.
Previously we made several changes to the Melee system (as detailed in the Melee Rework Phase 1 Dev Workshop thread) including:
- Introducing a new quick-melee attack
- Full VFX overhaul on elemental damage types
- Aimed Slam Attacks instead of impacting directly below an airborne player.
While select changes are to be rolled back (yes – see below before you react), the rest of the system served as a good foundation for this much more expansive Phase 2.
Please bear in mind that these changes are not set in stone, and some aspects of the new Melee system will be tweaked during the usual QA process. There are some more features being added later on, introduced in Melee Rework Phase 3 at a later date.
So what is covered in Melee Update Phase 2?
1. The Return of Equipped Melee and Manual Blocking!
2. Dodge Cancelling and Tactical Dodging
3. Stance Changes, Combos and You!
5. Combo Counter Rework
6. Changes to Slam Attacks
7. Goodbye Channeling, Hello Heavy Attacks and Lifting!
8. Weapon Stats, Mastery Limits and General Melee Changes
9. Mod Rebalancing / Functionality
10. Exalted Weapons
11. The Screens: Arsenal Changes
THE TECHNICAL BITS
12. Aim Assist
13. Sticky Fingers when Equipping Melee!
14. Channelling 2.0 AKA “Rage Mode” and Future Plans!
As you can probably tell, this section is going to be a bit of a lengthy one, so make sure you sit comfortably, drink a nice cup of Greedy Milk and get ready to read all about how you can better turn your enemies into salsa with your favorite melee weapon!
An overarching note before you get started, is that every Melee weapon that was originally a single Elemental damage type has been converted to Physical + Element, allowing for more Status reliability as well (Silva and Aegis excluded given Flame Blade).
1. Equipping Melee and Manual Blocking!
One of the bigger changes added to the Melee Rework: Phase 1 was the addition of fluid swapping between melee and Primary / Secondary Weapons. However, some players preferred the ability to manually block, making some of their builds less easy to manage. While we restored manual blocking for players playing ‘sword alone’, it wasn’t quite the same.
The good news is that both functions are back! Holding the weapon swap button will equip melee fully again, and the aim button will manually block when in this mode. Holding the Weapon Swap button while Exalted Melee is in play will also lock you into Exalted Melee mode! (Don’t worry, Auto Blocking is still a thing!)
We also have redesigned the utility of blocking: Blocking will now prevent 100% of damage, with a blocking angle that is dependent on the melee weapon equipped. All successful Blocks will also add to the new Combo Counter!
For example, sword and shield weapons (such as the Silva & Aegis) have a blocking angle of 70 degrees, centered on the front of the player, where as a dagger weapon (such as the Dark Dagger) will only have a blocking angle of 45 degrees. (Previously all weapons had a locked blocking angle of 45 degrees upon the introduction of Auto Blocking). Zaws block 100% damage.
2. Dodge Cancel and Tactical Dodging
One of the older and larger complaints of the melee combo system has been the animation locks. Completing 7 step combos feels great, but the animations completely lock you into the movements. We are introducing two new ways to put more control in your hands:
- Dodge Cancel – Allows a player to activate a dodge any time during a melee attack to end the combo immediately and dodge out of the way.
- Tactical Dodging – Dodging while blocking now performs this Tactical Dodge, keeping the distance short, and allowing you to remain within melee range. This is an effort to not break the flow of combat after cancelling out of an attack, but also if you need to make a quick escape!
3. Stance Changes, Combos and You
By far, the biggest change you will see in the new Melee system is the alterations made to Stances, as well how Combos interact with one another. In the old (current) system, Combos are an effect of button presses, all leading into a chain of animations. In Melee Rework Phase 2, attacks are buttery-smooth and adaptable!
This rework of Combos applies to every Stance, not just the weapon types. For example, Tempo Royale (a Heavy Weapon Stance Mod) will still have different Combos than the Cleaving Whirlwind Stance, even though both Stances fit the Heavy Weapon melee type. The difference now, is that both share a design that uses common movements and attack types.
We also wanted melee attacks to feel more intuitive. For example, if you are aiming down the sights of a primary weapon or blocking incoming fire, and then hit the melee button, you most likely want to get in close! If you are not inputting a movement button while meleeing, it’s usually a sign you want to finish off your target. We wanted the new Combos to reflect that that existing movement, and so the new inputs reflect that situational awareness.
In most cases, the following improvements can be applied to any given Stance Mod equipped to a weapon (not just individual weapon types!):
- Forward Combo (Forward + Melee) – This allows you to attack without initially interrupting movement with the first 1-3 swings (depending on the weapon Stance). The last attack in the sequence will loop seamlessly into the first, so that you can keep a level of mobility while attacking.
- Forward Tactical Combo (Forward + Block/Aim + Melee) – This move is usually a distance-closing opener, bringing you closer to the enemy and getting you within range to continue a harder-hitting string of attacks. The beginning or end of this combo can have a slam effect, allowing you to control the enemy, and during the mid-point of the combo, attacks will be large and sweeping, allowing multiple enemies to be hit.
- Neutral Combo (Melee button only) – Hard hitting, movement-free attacks to allow a player to destroy their target. The last attack can either have a knockdown effect, or throw them into the air and hold them there, if one set of strikes does not finish the job.
- Neutral Tactical Combo (Block/Aim + Melee) – First hit will likely be a longer thrust or throw of a weapon to increase range. Further attacks will be hard-hitting, and will often finish in a ragdoll effect or a Lifting Attack, as opposed to a knockdown or stagger. Lifting attacks are detailed in Section 7 of this workshop.
- Air Combo (Melee while Jumping) – Perform a combo in the air without sacrificing movement.
- Hover Air Combo (Back + Melee while Jumping) – Holds the player in place while the combo completes, and overrides the slam attack angle to keep the action going!
Pro Gamer Move Example: Use the first, opening attack in the Forward Tactical Combo (Forward + Block/Aim + Melee) to close the distance on the target, then transition into either a Neutral Combo (Melee Only) or a Neutral Tactical Combo (Block/Aim + Melee) to finish off the target.
All of these fresh Stance changes has shone light on Whip Stances in particular not being as desirable in comparison to the others. We’re aware of this and are working on a new Whip Stance!
4. Smoother Combo Transitions
In the old system, only the first follow up attack inputted would remain in ‘memory’ and would execute at the end of the initial attack animation. Any kind of input entered after the initial follow up was ignored until the next attack had started. In the new system, the next attack is being constantly updated, depending on the last input received.
This allows for last-second decisions on combo changes to occur immediately after the first attack has finished. No more waiting for a combo attack animation to end before you can start spamming the attack button again! Embrace the fluidity!
5. Combo Counter Rework
The Combo Counter will be getting a new functionality pass. Rather than just providing flat bonuses to damage, the Combo Counter will now also act as an expendable resource for new heavy hitting combat: HEAVY ATTACKS! This will replace channeling’s bindings, and Section 7 below covers those changes. This counter will be increased in a more granular and rapid way, and can be built by using melee attacks, blocking damage, radial damage from Slam Attacks and hits from a thrown weapon (such as the Glaive).
As an expendable resource the Combo Counter should be easy to replenish, and the changes made should reflect how easy you can acquire and spend the Combo Counter resource. In addition, the ‘heaviness’ of an attack will have a measured difference on the amount of Combo Counter it increases. As a general rule, lighter, swift attacks will give lower additions to the Combo Counter than slower, heavy attacks will. Swing for the fences, Tenno!
A SIDE NOTE: as a result of this new Combo Counter system, certain Mods are changing, but there are also some Mods whose stats will remain untouched, such as Body Count, as it retains the same functionality. All Riven Challenges related to Channeling have been changed to reflect ‘Combo Counter’. For example, Riven Mods can now have a + / – to not gain Combo Points on hit. The Mods that will see some changes are listed below, in Section 9.
ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: Abilities that use the Combo Counter (such as Ash, Atlas, etc.) will scale at 25% of their former values, to make up for the ease of building a much higher Combo Counter Multiplier. This value is pending review for balance passes.
- Combo Duration is displayed as a bar underneath your Combo Counter!
6. Changes to Slam Attacks
The ragdoll effect of the Slam Attack is being removed (with some weapon-specific exceptions *cough*JatKittag*cough*), however it is being replaced with an effect that will push enemies back or knock them down, giving the player some breathing room, and setting the enemy units up for follow-up attacks.
Melee Rework: Phase 1 introduced the global use of ragdoll effects on Slam Attacks, so this is the second item to be rolled back, and replaced with a better way to rain down death from above!
Also, all Melee weapons have received an updated Slam FX – come on and SLAM (attack), and welcome to the jam!
7. Replacing Channeling with Heavy Attacks and the ‘Lifted’ Status
Channeling will be saying its final farewells in the Melee Rework: Phase 2 update, and instead is being replaced with a new form of Heavy Attack, as well as a new Lifted status effect. As we said before, Channeling Mods will also be changed to support this new system, as well as providing a larger pool of utility to choose from in your builds.
These are the changes planned:
- Heavy Attacks (Alt-Fire for Melee) – Heavy attacks can now occur at any time, simply by pressing the Alt-fire button while you have melee equipped or in your hand. This costs all of your Combo Counter (affected by Mods), so make sure you lay down the hurt! If you don’t have any Combo Counter active, you will use a Heavy Attack, but it will not benefit from any damage bonus from the Combo Counter.
- Heavy Slam Attacks (Jump + Alt-Fire for Melee) – This new Slam Attack will create a new effect on targets, known as the LIFTED STATUS. When a target is Lifted, it is held suspended in the air, allowing a player to follow up on attacks while the target is held helplessly aloft. Again, if you do not have any Combo Counter active, this will act as a Heavy Slam attack without a damage bonus, and minimal Lifting Status.
But what about the Channeling FX you ask? Prime Armor Channeling FX will now appear when the Combo Counter reaches 2!
8. Weapon Stats and Mastery Limits
With this new change, there is a broad-sweeping review of Melee weapons and how they function with the new system:
- Mastery Rank – Weapons have been reviewed to make sure their function and power are aligned with an appropriate Mastery Rank, similar to passes made on Primary and Secondary weapons.
- Base Damage – Since the Combo Multiplier will apply to Heavy Attacks only, the base damage of all melee weapons has significantly increased.
- Base Range – Along with damage, range has also been increased to make sure you get the most chop for your buck. While base range is being increased, Range Mods are going to have a different calculation applied to them. This is detailed in Section 9.
- Mod and Arcane Channeling Functionality – As mentioned above, any Mods or Arcanes with functionality tied to Channeling have had their stats altered to increase Lifted Status, Heavy Attack damage and Combo Counter modifiers.
Expand the spoilers below for full list of Melee weapon stat changes:
9. Mod Re-balancing and Functionality Changes
Since the base damage of melee is being buffed, some notable Mods are getting a balance and/or functionality pass. With the wide amount of changes happening to Channeling and Heavy Attacks, some Mods have had to be reworked into other systems or have had changes to the way their damage scales.
For full transparency, some of these are nerfs to specific Mods, but we felt these were necessary to truly allow Phase 2 to be treated as a new beginning for melee. Our intention is to create engaging melee and Modding variety, which is not possible when there is a one-best loadout or single Mod that can kill almost anything in the game. We love killing things effectively, but we also want the combat to be engaging and feel powerful. Spin attacks still exist, but the repetition of them is something we’re trying not to force you to use. To reiterate: select tools made Spin attacks optimal at the cost of the more interesting Melee system, and we’re trying to rectify that.
At the moment, the current list of Mods and their proposed changes are listed below.
- All Channeling Mods – have been changed to the Melee Parent type to bring them in line with Melee Phase 2 changes
- Amalgam Organ Shatter – Description changed from Charge Attacks to Heavy Attacks.
- Blood Rush – Will now scale differently, using a stacking multiplier based on the Combo Counter, raising 60% per Combo Counter tier (something much easier to achieve in Phase 2).
- Condition Overload – Now uses a stacking multiplier based on how many Status Effects are on the target at 120% damage per Status.
- During this whole Melee rebalance, Condition Overload remained a persistent outlier. Since launch, it has had an unintended stacking mechanic, that nothing else uses in the game: it grew exponentially, making it too volatile to balance. We know there’s nothing worse than ‘how can you call this unintended’, so let’s explain the history: initially it did the stacking on final damage, which, as you know from previous changes, we have been trying to move away from. This is because this type of stacking makes for very hard to control damage progression, and tends to be very confusing as to which damage, Melee/Proc etc, applies where. This new version of the mod makes Condition Overload’s damage multiplication become equal to Pressure Point when the enemy has 1 Status applied, better than Primed Pressure Point at 2 Statuses applied, and from there it just grows and grows. Even though the maximum potential damage is lower now, we think it is still an extremely powerful Mod in its latest iteration.
- The new ‘Lifted’ Status also counts for Condition Overload calculation. Revised Stances and the new Heavy Attack give reliable ways of applying Status to enemies, which greatly increases the reliability of Condition Overload.
- Corrupt Charge – Adds a large amount to the Combo Counter, but significantly reduces the time it takes for the Combo Counter to drain.
- Covert Lethality – is remaining as a Dagger Mod for now with +16 Initial Combo and 100% Finisher damage, pending later review. (Note: This has changed from what was laid out in the recent Dev Workshop)
- Dispatch Overdrive – Increases player movement on a Heavy Attack hit.
- Enduring Affliction – Increases the Status Chance on enemies suffering from the Lifted Status.
- Enduring Strike – Increases the Combo Counter chance when hitting Lifted enemies.
- Focus Energy – Add Electrical damage to an attack, as well as increasing Combo Counter generation.
- Focused Defense – Adds an additional 20 degrees to a weapons blocking angle.
- Gladiator Mod Set – Adds a multiplier with the Combo Counter up to 60% for the whole set.
- Guardian Derision – Will add more to the Combo Counter for blocking hits. (Note: The Taunt mechanic is still in place.)
- Killing Blow – Increases Heavy Attack damage and decreases the ‘wind-up’ time for Heavy Attacks
- Life Strike – Heavy Attacks will now regenerate Health.
- Maiming Strike – Changes from an additive buff to a stacking buff, but base functionality increased 150%.
- Quickening – Grants +40% Attack Speed, +20% Combo Count Chance
- Reach / Primed Reach – Will now increase range in a way that has been normalized. In the previous incarnation, long-range weapons were getting too much of a benefit, while short-range weapons were barely seeing any increase at all.
- Reflex Coil – Increased Combo Point Efficiency when using Heavy Attacks.
- Reflex Guard – +100% Combo Count Chance while Blocking.
- Spring-Loaded Blade – Will now provide a maximum of 2 additional stacks of Melee Range.
- True Punishment – Add 40% Critical Chance, but reduces the chance to add to the Combo Counter by -10%
- Weeping Wounds – Increases Status chance in a Stacking Multiplier, 40% per combo tier.
This update will also see some changes to the following Weapon, Arcane and Focus School buffs:
- Zenurik – Inner Might – Has been changed to provide 60% Combo Efficiency, instead of Channeling Efficiency.
- Synoid Heliocor, Furax Wraith and Fragor Prime – All receive bonus initial Combo Count to offset the boosted Channeling Damage they had previously.
- Exodia Triumph Arcanes – Have been changed to +50% chance to increase the Combo Counter on hit.
- Exodia Valor Arcanes – Have been changed to +200% chance to increase Combo Count when hitting Lifted Enemies.
- Exodia Brave Arcanes – Now grants +5 Energy Generation when killing an Enemy with a Heavy Attack. This can stack up to 3 times.
Again, some of these changes are subject to review and change. Now that Melee Rework: Phase 2 has been rolled out, there will surely be additional balance passes as usability and effectiveness are used (or abused).
10. Exalted Weapons
All melee-based Exalted Weapons have received the Phase 2 functionality treatment, gaining access to the combo changes. For those of you who may have missed it, Wukong’s Exalted Iron Staff has already had this functionality implemented (with the exception of the new Heavy Attacks and changes to the Slam Attacks).
- Parry Angle set to 60
- Range increased from 1 to 2.2
- Damage increased from 72 to 180
- Parry Angle set to 60
- Range increased from 1 to 1.2
- Parry Angle set to 60
- Range increased from 1 to 2.8
- Heavy Attacks added
- Parry Angle set to 60
- Range increased from 0.5 to 1.7
- Parry Angle set to 65
- Heavy Attacks added
11. New Screens: Arsenal Changes!
Part of Update 26 involves a change of the Arsenal Screen, and how information is displayed. This screen has been reorganized to include Loadouts, Companions and Vehicles in tabs, while also giving more information about a weapon when selected.
New stats for Heavy Attacks and Heavy Slam have also been added, with channeling statistics removed.
THE TECHNICAL BITS
12. Selective Aim Assist
Aim assist can be a help or a hindrance depending on what type of attack you wish to perform. While the current system either applies to all or none (on or off), the new system will have more intelligence on aim assist on a per-attack basis. As a general rule under the new system, Aim Assist will be disabled for almost all attacks in the Forward and Tactical Forward Combos, and enabled for most of the Neutral and Tactical Neutral Combo attacks. Of course if you don’t wish to use aim assist at all, you can disable it from the settings menu as normal.
13. Sticky Fingers when Equipping Melee!
Another common issue in user feedback was the unequipping of Gear Items (like the Codex Scanner), or dropping the ‘football’ (usually a pickup for Mobile Defense or Sabotage Missions) when equipping melee or using a melee attack. This has now been changed so that you will no longer drop items or unequip Gear Items when either equipping melee or using a Melee Attack!
- Due to Melee Phase 2 removing ‘hold to charge’ attacks, you’ll now always have a fully charged up Void Blast before attacking with Rising Blast. We’re investigating some other options to bring back its original functionality, where you can release the charge early, with the new Phase 2 mechanics.
14. Lastly: Channeling 2.0 AKA “Rage Mode”
There has been a lot of discussion around this addition, and while it will not be included in the Phase 2 update, there is a lot of work being put into its application. This system is very special and we want to make sure that it is not just a cool addition, but that it has roots in Warframes lore, and a story behind it. This is something we want to implement with a lot of in-game fanfare and details will become available as progress is made.
For now, that’s it!
From new players who just completed the Star Chart, to veterans returning for new Arcanes and Aura mods, we hope these changes result in a more satisfying gameplay experience overall.
All changes are potentially subject to later changes based on feedback, so try out a few mission types and tell us your thoughts!
Reward and Rotation Changes:
In the original Arbitrations, Excavation missions were the clear outlier in terms of reward output for time spent. The following changes are intended to bring all other missions to the same level as Excavation, and also iterate on other community feedback:
- Arbitrations now use regular rotation length for their rewards, with the exception of Excavation. Excavation timers have been adjusted to compensate:
- Example: In lieu of a reward every 10 waves of Defense, you will now receive a reward every 5 waves.
- Arbitration rotation cadence has been changed from “ABCCCCC…” to “AABBCCCCC…”, so that the same level of time investment is encouraged.
- We are addressing this desire for more consistent Endo from two angles:
- 1. More of the droptable Mods that have been available since Arbitrations’ release (Vigorous Swap and Rolling Guard) will be moved to the Arbiters’ offerings for Vitus), replacing their percentages with more Endo.
- 2. We are adding a new way for players to gain even more Endo, if they so choose. Read on for details!
- Arbiter Drones will now have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.
- Vitus Essence dropped by destroyed Arbitration drones will have the special pickup notification.
- Due to the addition of Vitus Essence dropping from Drones, overall Vitus earnings will be much higher. We’ve decided to leave these values as-is, but will be closely watching the impact Arbitrations has on Kuva economy overall.
New Arbitration Rewards:
With all that Vitus, we wanted to offer something else to spend it on. Therefore, a new Ayatan Sculpture, Ayatan Zambuka, is now available from the Arbiters Honors store! You may have seen this sculpture in Cetus – Old Man Suumbaat is a shrewd negotiator, but the Arbiters have their ways. Offering a purchasable Sculpture allows players to make consistent progress towards resource-based goals, even if players already have certain items in the droptables.
The following rewards have also been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
*Stats below are shown at Max Rank*
New Aura Mods:
- Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%.
- Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to Melee Combo Timer.
- Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300.
- Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.
- Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo Timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo Timer for Allies by 12 seconds.
- Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon Damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds.
- Arcane Blade Charger: On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee Damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds.
- Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% Ammo Efficiency for 4 seconds.
- Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills within 30 seconds: Heal Companion by 600.
- Arcane Tanker: On Archgun Equipped: Gain 1200 Armor for 16 seconds.
- Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive.
- Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons – we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.
- Added 3 x Vitus Essence bundle to the Arbitrations drop table.
Arbitrations Changes and Fixes:
- Reduced the number of Kavor Defector squads required for a reward in Defection Arbitration missions to match other mission types.
- Reward is now every 2 Defector squads instead of every 4 squads
- Added a Vitus Essence Decoration to the Arbitration Honors Store.
- Tweaked the Vitus pickup FX to be larger and red.
- Fixed Vitus pickups sometimes falling through the floor.
- With the increased reward cadence resulting in more than double the Vitus Essence Output as before, prices in the Arbiter’s reward manifest have increased by roughly 1.5 times. To offset this change, we have run script to increase players’ existing Vitus stockpiles by an equivalent amount. Your Vitus should be increased to the correct amount upon login!
- Arbitration Disruption Missions:
- Changed the extraction requirements for Disruption missions in Arbitrations from 8 completed Conduits to 4.
- Added “extraction available” pop up when it is ready if the round is reached and 4/4 Conduits were completed.
- Fixed round counter missing from the UI.
If you’ve made it to this part of the Update notes, you’re well aware that a lot of the Warframe meta may shift in new directions. With the current path Catchmoon weapons are on, it was time to bring Catchmoon weapons to a more reasonable power level, while still keeping them effective.
- Decreased fall off damage from 100 to 10.
- Decreased range of projectile from 40m to 20m and fall off range from 20-30m to 8-16m.
Please note that we are monitoring item usage for other weapons who use similar projectiles (Fulmin / Arca Plasmor), but will provide notice before we consider changing anything. We are simply monitoring at this phase.
Heat Status Proc Changes:
Heat Status procs now reduce targets’ armor to 50% of the original value, with subsequent Heat procs refreshing the duration. Not hot enough for you? Applying the Status proc multiple times also turns up the Heat, dealing more damage per tick as the flames increase.
Gauss Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Shield regeneration speed buff from 80% to 120% max.
- Increased Battery charge rate from moving by 25%. Going from 0% to 100% at full (unmodded) sprint now takes 20s vs 25s previously.
- Battery will no longer drain during the Sanctuary Onslaught Zone teleport.
- Gauss Spectres will start with 80% battery.
- Fixed battery gain not taking vertical velocity into account.
- Now grants 1% Battery charge per enemy hit during the dash.
- Increased Battery charge rate during continuous run by 33%.
- Can now jump from ground while running (cannot jump in air) without cancelling the dash.
- Improved visibility during Mach Rush and reduced camera shakes during longer jogs.
- Added small synergy with Thermal Sunder; running through a bubble will add its damage to your dash and impact burst.
- Fixed the ability screen showing “distance per energy” and unintentionally applying both Efficiency and Duration under the hood, resulting in Energy drain not matching the UI when you had Duration Mods. Changed Energy per meter stat into Energy per second: unmodded Energy drain remains the same, and while speed Mods previously increased Energy drain (more distance covered), they now no longer do. Thus, Energy drain will be either the same or better than before, never worse.
- Decreased Battery drain from damage by 33%.
- While active, Melee weapon hits will grant a small amount of Battery charge.
- Increased bubble duration from 4/6/8/10 to 6/9/12/15.
- Increased minimum radius from 33% max to 50% max.
- Split damage into two stats for Cold vs Heat. Increased damage for Heat mode by 2x.
- Removed Blast damage stat, the Blast will use the damage of the mode you are applying (Cold or Heat) + the additional damage for cancelling the Status.
- Blast Armor removal increased from 0-50% to 0-100%.
- Blast Armor removal will now apply before the Blast damage is dealt, causing it to be more effective.
- Toned down the brightness of Gauss’ Thermal Sunder Ability.
- Increased Redline % gain rate by 33%.
- Increased projectile seek chance from 33% to 50%.
- Decreased passive Battery drain by 33%.
- Added new sounds to Gauss when his Redline is filled and when it has been exceeded!
- Fixed aimglide applying while holding aim with sword alone during Gauss Mach Rush, allowing you to become Zephyr.
- Fixed jumping while using Gauss Mach Rush across water giving you no height, resulting in you getting wet.
- Fixed Slash Status Effects dealing full damage to Gauss while Kinetic Plating is active. Status damage will be determined by current damage reduction at the time the Status occurs.
- Added 2 new Trophies:
- The Abyss Gazes Into You – Create a Kuva Lich (Bronze)
- That Which Kills Us Makes Us- Vanquish a Rank 5 Kuva Lich (Silver)
- Missing the handsome Zealoid Prelate calling you beautiful? Find the Orokin Derelict Emissary Assassinate Blueprint (Reusable) in the Market now!
- Added new boss health bar introduced in the Emissary boss fight to all bosses except Jackal, Vor and Lech Kril, the Raptor, Hyena Pack, Ambulas and Lephantis.
- Added the option to buy more Mod Config (max 3 extra per item) and Appearance Config Slots (max 3 extra per item) in their respective Arsenal screens! We view this as a more comprehensive way to customize your favourite Warframes, Weapons, etc, not necessarily everything you own. With that being said, we have reduced the Platinum price from 20 to 10 (as shown on Prime Time #266).
- Please note that Mastery Rank 10 is required to purchase these.
- A new Mastery Rank 28 Test has been added for soon-to-be eligible Tenno!
- Added an Infested category to the Dojo Decoration list.
- Added a tip to the Look Link screen that indicates Sigils are not applied in Look Link.
- Added an option to fast travel to the Clan Vault Decoration.
- You can now ‘Reset Main Room Decorations’ in your Orbiter. As a fail-safe the following screen upon selection will ask you to type RESETROOM to complete the operation.
- Added “Dayform” and “Nightform” icons beside the emissive color selection in Equinox’s Appearance screen. Choosing a dark or a light color for your emissive will change what form you spawn into mission as — this just makes it easy to see which one!
- Added “Yo” Scale to the Shawzin.
- Added new “fast whooshing” sounds to the Pathocyst.
- Added a subcategory on the player Profile stats screen called “MOST-USED EQUIPMENT”.
- Added 2 new tips regarding Gauss’ Abilities.
Our goal with changes to tonemapping is to alleviate fatiguing images by introducing darker midtones. Things may appear more washed out in contrast to how it was before, but don’t worry, it’s all intentional. If you spot things that are out of the ordinary and real wack, please let us know!
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.
- Lowered the Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion Codex scans from 30 to 3.
- Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality.
- Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo’s Flame.
Shawzin Changes & Fixes:
- Chat button can no longer be rebound in the Shawzin controller bindings. If the button has already been bound due to not having this restriction previously, rebinding what’s there will fix it.
- Changed the name ‘Vibrato’ to ‘Whammy’ when using the Shawzin to more accurately reflect its function.
- Limited Shawzin to 30 notes per second to prevent macros playing ridiculous amounts of notes and causing issues.
- Fixed ability to pet your Kubrow/Kavat while using the Shawzin Emote.
- Fixed always seeing the Dax Shawzin when playing the Emote after purchasing a Shawzin for the first time.
- Fixed selecting things (more than half a second) in the Shawzin song menu cancelling the Shawzin emote.
- Fixed the certain buttons resetting Shawzin songs.
- Fixed Chat functionality in Shawzin screen.
Expand the spoilers below for the full list of changes:
- Kuva Siphons/Floods have been added to the World State Window Alert section in Navigation for increased exposure!
- The Options screen, Ayatan Treasures screen, and Dojo Room Options UI have received a fresh new look!
- The loading screen now puts your Liset at the forefront in a new formation!
- Tekko Prime now gains additional Status Chance when used with Atlas and/or Atlas Prime.
- Base status = 10%, Prime = 26%
- Nyx’s Psychic Bolts infested movement speed debuff is now affected by Power Strength.
- Each Kavat can now give you 3 Imprints (up from 2). This will apply to all Kavats that predate this update. If you’ve already used 2, you’ll find 1 more ready to go!
- You can now enter your own Dojo from the Clan screen when visiting someone else’s Dojo, instead of having to return to your Orbiter first.
- Increased volume of Lua Rescue Alarm as per player feedback.
- Increased the Exposing Harpoon duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Swapped the Kuva Bombard Crimson Dervish and 80 Endo drop to Condition Overload.
- Allies will no longer attack Synthesis Targets, thus giving you full control on if you want to Scan.
- Weapon stats will now be reflected in a slightly more rounded way. Innate Damage is added before anything on the weapon happens – boosting the weapons base Damage and then renormalizes the Damage percentages. This makes Elemental Mods stack in a way you would expect.
- Moved the ‘Tips’ section in the Arsenal Upgrade screens to the button bar at the bottom.
- Increased the ‘Additional Item Drop Chance’ of certain Amalgam enemies from 2% to 4% due to discovery that this drop was broken (fixed below). Happy hunting!
- The Riven Cycle screen now gives you the option to view the Riven stats on every owned variant of said weapon. For example, you can now select either your normal Boltor or your Boltor Prime to view it’s said Stats.
- Hyena Change (Razorback mission only): An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake.
- Lowered the Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion Codex scans from 30 to 3.
- Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality.
- Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance!
- Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will now maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him.
- The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.
- Atlas’ Rumbler summons will now create a burst of rocks when summoned/destroyed.
- Increased Neptune, Laomedeia Disruption Credit Cache rewards based on feedback:
- Rotation A is now solely a 100% chance for a 2x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Rotation B is now solely a 100% chance for a 3x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Rotation C is now 95% chance for a 5x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Universal Medallion still remains as a 5% chance reward
- You’ll recall when we launched this node, we mentioned that “Expect higher-than-usual Credit Rewards from this Endless mode. While it may not be a perfect competition for the Index, it’ll be a change of pace for those looking to get some Credits with a change of scenery”. We still aren’t in Index territory, but it should at least be more rewarding. Let us know what you think!
- Veiled Sentinel weapon Riven Mods can now be equipped on any Sentinel weapon type instead of a specific type (e.g. shotgun). All Veiled Sentinel Riven Mods are now “Companion Weapon Riven Mod”.
- Sentinel Rivens will no longer get the ‘with an active pet’ requirement. Existing Rivens with this requirement have been changed to ‘without dying or becoming downed’.
- Updated the terminology for Aim Glide/Latch Time to Aim Glide/Wall Latch Duration.
- Teralyst vocals will now be ducked more when an Onkko transmission is playing.
- Tweaked Liset “sky” loading screen emissive/lighting.
- Updated reflections in Captura Scenes.
- Augur Mod Set Bonus will now continue to grant more Overshields up to the maximum amount of Overshield.
- Operator Ear Accessories will now be visible when the Saturn Six mask is in the closed position.
- Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments.
- Tweaked weather patterns in the Plains of Eidolon to prevent lengthy rainy periods.
- Increased brightness of Ash’s Bladestorm mark slightly to improve visibility.
- Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Altar Victims.
- Updated Umbral Forma’s description to properly reflect the items it can be installed on (Warframes and Melee Weapons). Removed the ability to use Umbral Forma on K-Drives and Archwing Melee.
- Tweaks Ostron eyes to make them less glowy.
- Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly.
- Applying a Look Link to the same item (ex: a Nova Look Link applied to a Nova) that uses default colours will now properly apply the default color. Previously, the original color would remain unchanged.
- The Norg Mask, Mother’s Mask, and Grineer Mask now have a higher chance of appearing in Nakak’s store. This also fixes an issue where they would never appear – sorry!
- Removed reflection textures from Operator heads to reduce shininess.
- Change Nightwave Silent Eliminator Act description to clarify that the minimum enemy level must be 30+, not the maximum:
- Previous: Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms.
- New: Complete an Extermination mission with only level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms.
- Revenant’s Reave ability is now an upper body animation only; alleviating momentum cancelling lower body animations.
- Increased the Glaive’s radial audio so it’s bouncing can be heard.
- Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.
- Reduced minimum range at which Demolyst markers hide when close to the player to 5 meters from 8 meters.
- Missed Vaporize Changes from Atlas Prime Access Release: This was initially meant for the release of Dethcube Prime with the Atlas Prime Access debut, but it slipped through the cracks.
- Vaporize’s base Damage of 600 now multiplies with Mods equipped to your Sentinel’s gun.
- Increased Vaporize’s max Range to 30 meters from 4 meters.
- Decreased the cooldown to 10 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Vaporize now has Punchthrough and can hit multiple enemies at once.
- Updated the FX of Vaporize.
- Corrected instances of possessive contraction in localization.
- Updated terminology for Damage Types in Portuguese.
- Tweaked Melee sounds for Scythe, Nunchaku, and Hammer weapons.
- If a Mod is rewarded during an Endless Mission, the ‘Battle or Extract’ screen will now display how many of that Mod you currently own.
- Improved the Clan Emblem Removal Inbox message to provide more clarity.
- Removed overzealous blockers preventing players from going fast.
Expand the spoilers below for the full list of optimizations
- Optimized engine startup slightly.
- Made micro-optimizations to core math libraries.
- Made some micro-optimizations to content update and game loading.
- Made a micro-optimization to level loading and eliminated a bunch of harmless log warnings.
- Made some micro-optimizations to FX rendering.
- Made some micro-optimizations to loading into Orbiter and Dojos.
- Fixed a game hitch when picking up a Stance Mod in mission.
- Fixed an FX hitch when casting Khora’s Strangledome.
- Fixed softlock when opening Chat.
- Minor performance improvements when killing Infested Crawlers.
- Fixed possible UI lock-up when attempting to contribute to incomplete Solar Rail Research (currently disabled).
- Fixed petting Kubrows causing a loss of functionality.
- Fixed loss of functionality if an enemy attempts to activate an alarm on a previously hacked panel.
- Fixed the game crashing if it fails to synchronize your inbox on login i.e due to internet connection failure.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a squadmate summoned a Specter and then quit the game.
- Fixed a crash when placing a waypoint on certain objects.
- Fixed crash when changing maps in Conclave (among other rarer cases).
- Fixed a crash due to corrupt data that could occur while updating.
- Fixed an issue where you could crash if your Loadouts had a defunct vehicle slot.
- Fixed a crash related to Melee.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a loadout if your loadout name contains HTML characters such as “<” in the name.
- Fixed a crash related to ragdolls.
- Made sweeping optimizations to the script runtime.
- Fixed script error when cycling a Riven Mod that is not in the currently selected collection grid category.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed a script error when “joining the hunt” from Simaris.
- Fixed a script error when trying to start the Chimera Prologue/Apostasy Prologue/The Glast Gambit quests.
- Fixed some getting a script error when attempting to purchase an item that doesn’t have multiple purchases available.
- Fixed script error when selecting the W config on Wyrm’s Appearance (Wyrmius minigame).
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Options screen.
- Fixed a script error when auto installing Mods on Sentinel Weapons.
- Fixed a script error/loss of functionality if you fail to complete a trade in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Fixed script error that could occur when exiting hacking.
- Fixed script error that could occur when initiating a hack in high-level missions.
- Fixed script error in squad UI when loading into a mission.
Expand the spoilers below for the full list of fixes
- Fixed not being able to hit certain enemies with projectile weapons or if your shot started too close to them (most commonly seen in the Teralysts fights).
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
- Fixed Khora’s Whipclaw healing enemies instead of damaging them when equipping Mods for negative Puncture damage.
- Fixed Synth Fiber not working correctly when equipped on Venari.
- Fixed hitting an enemy caught in Strangledome with your Whipclaw not transferring damage to other foes held in the Strangledome if you are a Client.
- Fixed exploit with Titania’s Razorwing and Syndicate weapons.
- Fixed Titania’s Dex Pixia not being equipped if Razorwing is cast while holding an Arch-Gun.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores costing no Energy when casted if the Venom Dose Augment is equipped.
- Fixed Saryn’s Venom Dose Augment’s effects not properly applying to allies.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt not properly cleansing her of Nox’s sludge.
- Fixed Mesa being unable to use abilities or melee when using the Venka after casting Peacemaker.
- Fixed Inaros’ Negation Swarm Augment Mod not preventing any Status Effects from applying to the player after using the Arsenal in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Titania Razorwing not showing the number of Razorflies active after returning from Operator.
- Fixed some pixelation on Volt’s chest.
- Fixed Wisp Mote’s not keeping their Energy color when picked up by a non-Wisp player.
- Fixed Wisp not aiming her rifle up when firing upwards.
- Fixed Gauss, Khora, and Wukong’s custom HUD warping oddly when in Dual Wield mode.
- Fixed some HUD buffs (e.g. Mirage Total Eclipse) duplicating when the player Transfers to their Operator and the buff value changes.
- Fixed Mag Prime appearing super glossy.
- Fixed the Etheria Armor set clipping with many Warframes/Skins.
- Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother’s Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected.
- Fixed hole in the Harrow Hieropha Helmet.
- Fixed the Etheria Shoulder Plates appearing misaligned on Mirage Prime.
- Fixed Gara Zamariu’s Helmet dangles not applying chosen Energy color.
- Fixed the Massif Prime Syandana not sitting properly on Wisp.
- Fixed Mesa Immortal Skin not applying properly to Mesa Prime.
- Fixed the Cryona Syandana clipping with some Warframe stances.
- Fixed Catchmoon Kitguns, Arca Plasmor, and a few other weapons not being able to damage the Ropalolyst Synovia.
- Fixed the Lua Lens appearing as the same basic Lens icon in the Arsenal/Inventory screen.
- Fixed Operators running on air as a Client if you use Transference just as you’re falling off a level.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see theirs or the Host’s Glyph when deployed in mission.
- Fixed enemies on Dropships popping into view briefly for Clients.
- Fixed enemy health bar remaining yellow on armored enemies that have their armor reduced to 0 for Clients.
- Fixed Clients in Archwing not seeing the “Projectile Incoming” message.
- Fixed cases of Client Operators Transferring back to their Warframe and unable to use Warframe Abilities.
- Fixed the Fulmins detached barrel lingering for Clients after switching weapons.
- Fixed enemy ragdolls sometimes going wild for Clients when they are killed by Excalibur’s Radial Javelin.
- Fixed Client’s Warframe continuously firing the Quatz after Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Client’s Riven Challenge progress not being tracked if a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed the Akarius not homing in on enemies when playing as a Client.
- Fixed momentum carrying over when Bullet Jumping and immediately entering Void Mode after.
- Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 12 test if you fall off the starting platform.
- Fixed Teleporters in Featured Dojos sometimes teleporting back to your own Dojo.
- Fixed the red visual marker hint for Demolysts not appearing in Gas City.
- Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo’s Flame.
- Fixed ability to equip Arcanes you do not own through Mod Link.
- Fixed chat linked Veiled Rivens not showing the unveiling challenge information.
- Fixed Veiled Companion Weapon Rivens issues when chatlinking.
- Fixed Warframe Look Links applying to Operators.
- Fixed incorrect Operator Hair icon.
- Fixed unintended fire rate increase for Acceltra while jumping.
- Fixed exploit tied to Tenno Spectres.
- Fixed cases where enemies would be standing around idle in Sanctuary Onslaught instead of storming towards you.
- Fixed Nightwave button appearing dark when accessing menus in Operator mode in the Orbiter.
- Fixed Warframes running at a weird angle in Conclave.
- Fixed Growing Power Aura effects not triggering when equipped on Excalibur Umbra after transferring to and from Operator.
- Fixed camera panning through the ship when accessing the Focus Tree via the Arsenal.
- Fixed Teralysts (and other boss enemies) taking more damage to weak points than they should be.
- Fixed unowned Baro offerings showing credit cost instead of Ducat cost in the Void Trader screen.
- Fixed enemy Tenno minimap markers showing up as white in Conclave.
- Fixed enemies in the Simulacrum not recovering from Stomp cast by a Rhino Specter.
- Fixed issues when previewing cosmetics in the Arsenal that are part of a bundle, like the Harrow Reliquary Skin.
- Fixed waypoint marker not updating to the closest enemy in Archwing Exterminate missions.
- Fixed crawler pathing to help them stop getting stuck.
- Fixed Infested units sometimes preferring to vomit projectiles they have the opportunity to melee their target instead.
- Fixed in-construction Dojo decorations sometimes going invisible.
- Fixed missing “Jog” callout for the Golden Maw section of The War Within Quest.
- Fixed Void Dash not applying movement in The War Within or if you try to use it immediately after Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed K-Drive races not appearing properly on the minimap when using the default K-Drive from the Vox Solaris Quest.
- Fixed the hostages in the “Rescue the Hostages” mission during the Vox Solaris quest not all behaving in the same cowering way.
- Fixed missing audio queues in the Chains of Harrow Quest.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in the first half of the final mission in the Archwing quest.
- Fixed misleading objective marker in final Archwing quest mission.
- Fixed remaining players being unable to complete the Mask of the Revenant specter fight after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Hunter Synergy crit chance boost not actually being taken into account when rolling for crits for pet.
- Fixed Eidolon Hunt Bounties showing veiled rewards.
- Fixed Ivara Empowered Quiver stat display saying Critical Chance when it should be Critical Damage.
- Fixed Arcane Primary Charger, Arcane Blade Charger, Arcane Pistoleer, and Arcane Bodyguard not listing “+1 Arcane Revive” at max Rank.
- Fixed Arcane Blade Charger displaying the damage increase factor (2%) instead of as a percentage (200%). The Arcane still behaved correctly and applied 200%.
- Fixed inability to complete the Kuva Fortress Defense mission if you Nyx Mind Control a turret.
- Fixed the random relic login reward text displaying ‘Relic Pack’ instead of ‘Relic’.
- Fixed seeing a ‘Gear’ prompt when switching from the Trading screen to the Emote screen.
- Fixed missing localization for Aim Glide/Latch Duration in the Aerodynamic Mod.
- Fixed allies losing their Tidal Impunity buff if you cast Tidal Impunity elsewhere.
- Fixed doing too much damage to Corrupted Vor causing him to become invincible and stuck in an animation.
- Fixed Arch-Gun animation playing when swapping weapons in an Archwing mission.
- Fixed Note Beacon text not appearing for Orbiter guests.
- Fixed inability to use Warframe Abilities/Transference if Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment Mod is activated due to bindings.
- Fixed the Tusk Thumper Doma (and potentially others) sometimes jumping away and despawning.
- Fixed Arcane Pistoleer not giving infinite Ammo at 100% efficiency for weapons that fire more than one bullet at a time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Donating your last of a type of Ayatan Sculpture to the Clan Vault.
- Fixed a few places where players would get stuck where they would previously be able to move freely (for example launching Archwing in Plains or the Mastery Rank 25 test).
- Fixed some NPCs crouch-walking preventing their pathing from being completed in some cases.
- Fixed Submersible water clipping through levels where there’s no swimming allowed.
- Fixed Ziplines kicking you off if you bump into geometry instead of just stopping you short of overlapping. Also fixed colliding with other players/enemies on Ziplines when you should be able to pass through.
- Fixed certain cases where kills were leading to Achievements completing twice as fast.
- Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.
- Fixes towards Condor Dropships in Vallis getting stuck in the sky and refusing to drop off their units.
- Fixed “start elevator” appearing unlocalized at the bottom of one of the elevators in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed Amalgams not dropping the additional Kavat’s Grace, Anti-Grav Array, Gale Kick, and Odomedic Mods.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemakers not firing after holding down fire while rolling with Mesa’s Waltz equipped.
- Fixed inability to unveil multiple equipped Rivens at once that have similar Challenges (catch one fish, mine one ore or metal, etc).
- Fixed cases where each kind of Relic wasn’t available for a Void Fissure mission. There will now always be a Void Fissure mission available for each Relic Era.
- Fixed missing Gear item descriptions in the Gear wheel.
- Fixed Corrupted Vor appearing poorly lit when showing up to the party in the Void.
- Fixed misaligned firing from the Plinx.
- Fixed the Tekko Prime rotating in your hands each time you change the color.
- Fixed removing Decorations that you’ve just placed resulting in the item not stacking in your Inventory with ones you already own, and showing up as Ayatan Sculptures until you refresh the screen.
- Fixed Decoration mode scaling incorrectly.
- Potential fix for inability to move around in Decoration Mode.
- Fixed sometimes seeing Rank 61 in the Nightwave ‘Tune In’ screen.
- Fixed not seeing your Platinum/Credit balances when viewing a Chat linked item in the in-game Market.
- Fixed an enemy icon flashing very briefly on screen if you skip the introduction cutscene when going to a Relay.
- Fixed seeing your Kavat dissolve when viewing a Kavat Mod Link.
- Fixed inability to view K-Drive Scrawls in the Market when you don’t own a K-Drive.
- Fixed ability to walk around in the Vehicle Arsenal screen.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when opening the in-game Market.
- Fixed inability to see Katana Holster options when the Blind Justice Stance is equipped.
- Fixed the Combat Discipline Mod killing Warframes that are invincible (Nyx’s Absorb etc).
- Fixed the Combat Discipline Mod causing a white screen if your Warframe dies because of it while controlling the Operator.
- Fixed becoming unarmed and unable to get your weapon back while in Revenant’s Danse Macabre.
- Fixed a case of Atlas’ Rumblers not being destroyed upon spamming the Ability.
- Fixed Kuva disappearing from the ‘Last Mission Results’ after closing and reopening it.
- Fixed paused enemies in the Simulacrum sometimes getting stuck in weird animation loops.
- Fixed a large amount of spot-loading when changing Loadouts in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Mecha Mod set bonus being applied to the Helminth Charger.
- Fixed exiting the Custom Obstacle Course/Duel Room not returning the player to the room.
- Fixed having to restart when visiting the Mod screen through the Arsenal during the Tutorial (before you’ve unlocked the Mod Segment).
- Fixed Operator Amp Slots showing up in the Market before you’ve completed the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed changing from a loadout with Natural Talent equipped to a loadout without Natural Talent in the Simulacrum not updating your cast speed.
- Fixed running on an angle when attempting to run straight in Conclave.
- Fixed your Kubrow/Kavat’s appearance always being Config A when loading into the Orbiter until you enter the Arsenal.
- Fixed a floating NPC in the Hydroid Relay.
- Fixed cases where your Archwing is invisible during a fly-in cinematic (The Jordas Precept, etc).
- Fixed players always seeing your Operator’s Clothing Config A customization when viewing your Profile.
- Fixed Condrocs flying away too early during their takeoff animation.
- Fixed certain enemies not maintaining their velocity/movement after you unpause in Captura.
- Fixed inability to read the full stats list of Mod Link weapon due to it having multiple alternate firing modes.
- Fixed Ticker’s bundles not displaying their prices and being fully grayed out if you own some of the items in the bundles.
- Fixed names doubling up in the Chat member list.
- Fixed the Staticor’s Charged shot firing rapidly a large number of times when Ammo is fully depleted while using Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed the Boltor Bravura Skin being overly jittery.
- Fixed MOA lockers being infinitely hackable.
- Fixed inability to fire your Mote Amp as the Operator after switching back and forth in your Gear wheel.
- Fixed Pyrana Prime’s passive not animating correctly.
- Fixed the Gram/Gram Prime having bad animations when equipped with the Mortier Heavy Blade Skin.
- Fixed inability to see Hunhow during the Second Dream opening cinematic.
- Fixed inability to jump after firing the Sarpa and falling off an edge.
- Fixed Mirage Eclipse’s damage buff not increasing the damage of Miter shots and by extension not increasing the damage of Slash procs caused by it.
- Fixed missing Spy Vault lasers in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed your Kavat taking appearance from a previously equipped Kavat.
- Fixed the Synth Reflex Mod bonus not activating without Companion.
- Fixed having 0% Accuracy when using the Battacor exclusively.
- Fixes towards animation issues when reloading the Boltor with the Boltor Bravura Skin equipped.
- Fixed issues with lighting in certain boss tiles.
- Fixed Operator eyeballs having spotty black textures.
- Fixed an issue where you could lock yourself out of re-naming configs if you had too many characters in your name.
- Fixed a progression stop in Saya’s Vigil where the the Ostron Coffer was behind the Plains of Eidolon barrier.
- Fixed the Lanka, Opticor, Helios, Convectrix & Arca Plasmor Research missing from the Energy Lab.
- Fixed ability to double Bullet Jump.
- Fixed AI struggling to navigate properly in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed towards the Vasca Kavat’s neck textures being separate from its body.
- Fixed Focused Defense Mod description being written in all caps.
- Fixed incorrect localization text for Heavy Attacks in the Combo screen.
- Fixed sometimes being locked out of spawning your K-Drive if you fail to spawn it due to being too close to the Plains of Eidolon boundary.
- Fixed players being left floating if they were standing on an Excavator or a Capture Case when it is destroyed.
- Fixed Hexenon and Orokin Cell drops from Amalgams appearing as Mods.
- Fixed Horrasques not appearing in the Codex. They were shy and hiding underground.
- Fixed mysterious Plains of Eidolon fragment showing up in the Codex.
- Fixed Executioner Harkonar missing a description in the Codex.
- Fixed red emissives on the Venus Terra Moas.
- Fixed Host Revive FX being replicated for Clients.
- Fixed Edo Prime Armor not showing Electrical FX when your combos build up.
- Fixed some weirdness with the Paracyst’s projectile FX.
- Fixed part of the Melee Toxin FX not taking on Energy colors.
- Fixed Titania’s Dendrite Gunblade Skin missing its FX.
- Fixed Nightwave Emissary Assassinate ‘lantern’ illumination FX drastically changing when going through doorways.
- Fixed Nightwave Emissary Assassinate ‘lantern’ illumination FX appearing different when on the ground vs being held.
- Fixed Khora’s Strangledome beam FX appearing incorrect.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm mark FX not appearing on Ash if used while invisible.
- Fixed an FX memory leak with the Spore Ephemera.
- Fixed the Battacor’s Charge state FX not always triggering for Clients.
- Fixed certain snowy terrain in The War Within not playing the right footstep sound.
- Fixed Pax Charge sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed Kitguns losing sound when Dual Wielding and using Archwing.
- Fixed missing sounds for Baruuk’s Desert Wind.
- Fixed Melee attacks losing their hit sounds when using Gauss Redline & Kinetic Plating.
- Fixed text on the Void Fissure reward screen appearing difficult to read when the chosen UI Theme is bright.
- Fixed “Reset All Decorations in Room” option for appearing in the Decorations UI when in an Orbiter room with no decorations placed.
- Fixed UI bug when previewing unowned skins in the Arsenal and backing out of the menu.
- Fixed slow loading UI when switching between the Warframe options in the Vor’s Prize tutorial quest.
- Fixed the Navigation Alert bar overlapping your UI when viewing your Profile.
- Fixed incorrect Mod UI when viewing a Venari Mod Link.
- Fixed overlapping UI when viewing a Look Link when in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Invite UI pop up not changing when Menu Scale is changed (until after you relog).
- Fixed words not wrapping in the Venus Junction UI.
- Fixed losing Ivara’s Sleep/Cloak Arrow UI timer when Transfering to the Operator.
- Fixed some UI screens not having correct icons/textures displayed after a level transition.
- Fixed a long standing issue where UI might not have refreshed at the moment an Alert/Sortie/Fissure/etc mission expired if another, longer-running dynamic mission was also scheduled at that location.
- Fixed Mods given during an Endless Void Fissure mission covering up the timer on the UI.
- Fixed the Mining success UI appearing to have a blocky FX.
- Fixed Emblems appearing incorrectly when equipped on a Sentinel Skin.
- Fixed duplicate color names in the Heino Kubrow Gene-Masking Kit.
- Fixed typo in name of Deaelra Kavat Fur Pattern (switched an L to an I).
- Fixed a text string appearing when dismantling Servofish in Fortuna.
- Fixed title of ‘Thank You’ messages running off screen.
- Fixed a typo in The Jordas Precept fight.
- Fixed spelling discrepancy of ‘Armor’ in the Shepherd Aura Mod.
- Fixed small grammatical errors in the Training section of the Codex.
- Fixed “Complete X to unlock this Act” showing X as broken code for French.
- Fixed duplicate subtitles in transmission from Darvo in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Gauss Collection description having typo in ‘Credit’.
- Fixed Vauban Prime’s coat tails not being replaced by the regular non-Prime coat tails when toggling his ‘Prime Details’.
- Fixed a spawn point in the Corpus Ship Onslaught tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed wonky plant spawns in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed an AI navigation issue in the Grineer Settlement tileset due to door-framing.
- Fixed Corpus console being used in a Grineer tileset.
- Fixed AI trying to move through windows in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed inability for Clients to see waypoints in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset after completing an Exterminate mission.
- Fixed a poorly lit hallway in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed door clipping through walls in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed tree with missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed dropping the Datamass off the cliffs around the Extraction point on the Grineer Earth Tileset resulting in the Datamass teleporting to an unreachable location.
- Fixed elevator control panels hovering in the air in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed enemies spawning inside walls in the Corpus Outpost Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed enemies not being teleported when falling into pits in the Orokin Derelict Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Outpost Defense tileset.
- Fixed a whole bunch of out of bounds decoration meshes that were poking into other tilesets.
- Fixed unreachable loot in the Infested Corpus tileset.
- Fixed Elite Sanctuary Onslaught tileset order changing if a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Added matchmaking improvements
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Various under the hood changes.
Warframe update 1.78 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.