Valorant update 8.02 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update brings art updates to Viper’s Poison Cloud and the Snakebite Shorty, along with the return of the Esports Hub for the 2024 VCT Season. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 8.02 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a map, Battlepass, and quality of life changes. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 8.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant 8.02 Patch Notes – February 6, 2024
- Agent Updates: Viper
- Viper’s Poison Cloud (Q) grenade receives a visually enhanced art update.
- Decay debuff visuals have been improved for clearer visibility.
- Cosmetics Updates
- The Snakebite Shorty undergoes an art update for improved aesthetics.
- Esports Features: Esports Hub
- The Esports Hub is back for VCT 2024 with enhanced features.
- VCT format details are provided, including kickoff matches starting on February 16th.
- Global events like VCT Masters Madrid will unlock in the hub with improved tournament visualizations and brackets.
- A live tag and filterable schedule page facilitate tracking matches and direct access to official streams from the client.
- Fixed an issue with killfeed not numbering correctly with area-of-effect abilities that kill multiple people.
- Fixed an issue with Auto Re-Enter Scope setting not updating properly.Bug Fixes: Gameplay Systems
Download free Valorant patch 8.02 on PC.