Valorant update 7.05 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update introduces Astra’s Astral Form improvement, allowing her to hear her surroundings. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 7.05 also adds the Sunset map to Competitive rotation, alongside bug fixes and player behavior improvements.
Previously, a big update added game clarity improvements with adjustments to ultimates, utility time, and utility HP. Agent updates include changes to Breach, Brimstone, Fade, Gekko, Killjoy, Omen, Skye, Sova, Viper, and Astra. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 7.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Valorant 7.05 Patch Notes – September 6, 2023
- Astral Form (X) now allows Astra to hear everything happening around her physical body while in Astral form.
- Sunset has been added to the map rotation for Competitive mode.
- Competitive map rotation includes: Sunset, Breeze, Ascent, Haven, Bind, Split, and Lotus.
- Fixed a bug where the SFX volume would default back to 100% volume when Alt-Tab-ing out of the game.
- Fixed a bug where there was a small audio deadzone in Astra’s Cosmic Divide (X).
- Fixed a bug where Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) would trigger when Gekko’s Wingman (Q) walks near it.
- Fixed a bug where other Agents were not animating when they moved through Omen’s Dark Cover (E) ability.
- Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Trapwire (C) would sometimes fail to activate when placed on stairs.
- Fixed an issue where people who were chat restricted by Real-Time Interventions were also disconnected from the text chat instead of just muted from text chat.
- Fixed an issue where there was no warning message when you had a conflicting keybind for team or party voice chat.
- Fixed an issue where switching between Unrated and Competitive queues would cause the restriction timer for the queue delay to replace the ranked restriction timer.
- Fixed an issue where creating an Agent Profile reverted Push-to-Talk keybinds back to their defaults.
Download free Valorant patch 7.05 on PC.