Valorant update 7.04 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update introduces game clarity improvements with adjustments to ultimates, utility time, and utility HP. Agent updates include changes to Breach, Brimstone, Fade, Gekko, Killjoy, Omen, Skye, Sova, Viper, and Astra. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 7.04 also includes changes for the Breeze map to improve rotation and retake scenarios. The new Sunset map is introduced, and Premier mode launches.
Previously, a big update added a map, Battlepass, and quality of life changes. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 7.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant 7.04 Patch Notes – August 29, 2023
- Reduced the frequency of large area of effect ultimates.
- Reduced the amount of time utility is active in the world.
- Reduced the HP of shootable utility.
- Aftershock (C): Ticks reduced from 3 to 2. Damage increased from 60 per tick to 80.
- Rolling Thunder (X): Ultimate points increased from 8 to 9.
- Orbital Strike (X): Ultimate points increased from 7 to 8.
- Prowler (C): Time to re-equip gun takes slightly longer after using the ability.
- Mosh Pit (C): The impacted area does 10 damage per second before exploding.
- Wingman (Q): HP reduced from 100 to 80.
- Thrash (X): Improved explosion visibility.
- Lockdown (X): Ultimate points increased from 8 to 9.
- Paranoia (Q): No movement velocity imparted when casting.
- Guiding Light (E): Max duration while casting reduced from 2.5s to 2s.
- Trailblazer (Q): HP reduced from 100 to 80.
- Seekers (X): Ultimate points increased from 7 to 8. Seeker Health decreased from 150 to 120.
- Recon Bolt (E): Total number of scans reduced from 3 to 2.
- Viper’s Pit (X): Ultimate points increased from 8 to 9.
- Gravity Well (C): Startup time increased from 0.6s to 1.25s. Gravity time duration decreased from 2.75s to 2.0s.
- Nova Pulse (Q): Startup time decreased from 1.25s to 1.0s.
- Cosmic Divide (X): Audio is now blocked completely by the wall rather than muffled.
- Tailwind (E): Dash window decreased from 12s to 7.5s. Activation windup increased from 0.75s to 1s.
- Cloudburst (C): Duration decreased from 4.5s to 2.5s. Time to re-equip gun takes slightly longer after using the ability.
- Updraft (Q): Charges decreased from 2 to 1.
- Blade Storm (X): Ultimate points increased from 7 to 8.
- Breeze returns to the Competitive and Unrated map pool.
- New map “Sunset” introduced with three lanes and two sites.
- Fixed an issue where Sage’s Barrier Orb (C) can break when being placed in between doors such as C Garage on Haven.
- Fixed a bug where being killed on Fracture’s ziplines would make your Agent’s body appear in Spawn.
- Fixed a bug where pushing the play button on your keyboard caused voice to transmit despite having different keybinds set or none at all.
- If a match goes into overtime and results in sudden death, the end of game timeline now displays the sudden death round correctly.
Download free Valorant patch 7.04 on PC.