Valorant update 3.12 (December 7, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Valorant 3.12 patch notes, the latest update added Agent-specific keybinds, Friendly fire detection, and more. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 3.12 also includes Wide Player Cards.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 3.12 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 3.12 notes? – December 7, 2021
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party
Download free Valorant update 3.12 on PC.