Valorant update 3.01 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 3.01 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 3.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Valorant Update 3.01?
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Addressed a bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Addressed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Addressed a bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Download free Valorant update 3.01 on PC.