Valorant update 3.07 (Oct 5, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update fixes a number of common crashes. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 3.07 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 3.07 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 3.07 notes?
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents
- Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work great. Which is why we’ll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- SHould result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).
Download free Valorant update 3.07 on PC.