Valorant update 3.02 (July 20, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the update brings various tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 3.02 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 3.02 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 3.02?
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Addressed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Addressed an issue where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Addressed a bug where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
Download free Valorant update 3.02 on PC.