Valorant update 7.10 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Valorant 7.10 patch notes, the latest update introduces significant updates for agents Deadlock and Jett, along with specific changes for Team Deathmatch mode affecting agents Reyna and Fade. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 7.10 also includes performance and bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added game clarity improvements with adjustments to ultimates, utility time, and utility HP. Agent updates include changes to Breach, Brimstone, Fade, Gekko, Killjoy, Omen, Skye, Sova, Viper, and Astra. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 7.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant Patch 7.10 Patch Notes – November 14, 2023
- Game Updates:
- Patch 7.10 brings changes to Jett’s Blade Storm and Deadlock’s GravNet, with specific adjustments in Team Deathmatch for Fade and Reyna.
- Agent Updates:
- GravNet (C) now requires a manual action to remove the net effect.
- GravNet effect includes increased gravity and reduced mobility, affecting abilities like Jett’s Tailwind.
- Removal time of GravNet increased from 0.85s to 1.5s; radius increased from 6m to 8m.
- Adjusted third-person animations while Blade Storm (X) is equipped for better combat clarity.
- Team Deathmatch Changes:
- Leer (C) cooldown increased from 44s to 51s.
- Empress (X) charges 14% slower.
- Prowler (C) cooldown decreased from 44s to 36s.
- Seize (Q) cooldown decreased from 51s to 48s.
- Performance Updates:
- Added presets to the stats page.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed unreliable reverb on certain sound types, including gunshots and footsteps.
- Resolved an issue where Viper’s Pit (X) didn’t block vision on the minimap and megamap correctly.
- Corrected Fade’s Prowler (C) passing through certain objects.
- Addressed a cut-off text issue in the Player Report menu for Arabic language.
Download free Valorant patch 7.10 on PC.