Valorant update 7.06 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Valorant 7.06 patch notes, the latest update introduces changes to Competitive mode, restricting Ascendant players and higher from inviting players below Platinum rank to their competitive party. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 7.06 also includes bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added game clarity improvements with adjustments to ultimates, utility time, and utility HP. Agent updates include changes to Breach, Brimstone, Fade, Gekko, Killjoy, Omen, Skye, Sova, Viper, and Astra. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 7.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant Patch 7.06 Patch Notes – September 19, 2023
- The patch brings changes to Competitive mode, restricting high-ranking players from inviting lower-ranked ones to their party.
- Riot Games is actively combatting rank boosting, monitoring and banning suspicious accounts.
- Sage’s voice lines are updated, with new interactions with other Agents.
- Improvements to loading in-game accessories for reduced load times.
- Backend updates for Combat Reports to fix information display issues.
- Bug fixes, including unintended player reveals and UI problems during Spike actions.
- Jo-Ellen “Riot Joellen,” VALORANT’s Community Manager, authored the article.
- Encouragement for player feedback on patch changes.
Download free Valorant patch 7.06 on PC.