V Rising update 0.5.42405 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official V Rising patch notes, the latest update added new features, bug fixes and general gameplay improvements. Apart from this, V Rising patch 0.5.42236 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Read more details below. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s V Rising patch 0.5.42405 will fix a few of these issues.
V Rising Update Patch Notes – June 30, 2022
- We added Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves. This allows playing your saves on different computers.
- All new Private Games hosted will now be saved on Steam Cloud by default.
- You can move saves to/from Steam Cloud Saving.
- You can now delete Saves and Server History entries in the Continue Game menu.
- An option for limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus have been added to the Graphics Options. Please note that the option to limit FPS settings will not have an effect if V Sync is ON in the Graphics Options.
- Fixed an exploit where users could bypass RichText protection in the chat.
- Fixed some characters not being displayed correctly in Polish and Turkish.
- Fixing issue where some players could not use the servant mission system due to missions not showing up on the map.
- Fixing client crash if the fallen angel is killed while transformed to a pig by Matka hex spell.
- Gear Score will no longer be shown for online Vampires in the Steam Server List.
- Language support for Arabic has been added again.
- Known issues with Arabic:
- -Input fields do not correctly parse Arabic right-to-left writing.
- -Layout issues in various places.
- Build menu optimizations.
Download the free V Rising patch for PC (Steam).