V Rising update 0.5.42553 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official V Rising patch notes, the latest update added the scheduled server wipes feature to the game. Apart from this, V Rising patch 0.5.42553 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Read more details below. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s V Rising patch 553 will fix a few of these issues.
V Rising Update Patch Notes – July 6, 2022
New servers can now be hosted with repeated scheduled wipes.
- Servers with Scheduled Wipes will show a unique icon in the server list.
- Added a filter to show only servers with Scheduled Wipes.
- Server with Scheduled Wipes will display the number of days remaining until the next planned wipe.
- Once the date for the wipe arrives, the next Server Restart will trigger a wipe.
- Instructions on how to use this feature will be included in our Dedicated Server documentation and on G-Portal’s website.
- We will open new Official servers with this feature in the near future.
- Please note that Scheduled Wipes will only be possible in new servers created after today’s patch.
- Added new ServerHostSettings for lowering FPS on servers when they are empty:
-The default is true and with a value of 1.
- Official PvP Presets now uses 1.25 BloodDrainModifier instead of 1.0
- Fixed a bug where clouds would get blurrier and start to lag over time.
- DLCs now work in LAN Mode.
- Fixed a rare server crash involving Directional Shields and Counters.
- Fixed an issue where crashing servers would leave a growing amount of temporary data in the save folders. Such temporary data will be cleaned up with this patch.
- The initial Server List request will now prioritize servers with players, to increase the speed at which servers are fetched.
- Replaced “Activity” with “Territory” in the server list view.
- Localization has been added for Spanish – Latin America, Danish, Thai, and Ukrainian.
- Replaced “Days Played” with “Days Running” in the Server Details.
- “Days Played” previously displayed the number of in-game days since server start, “Days Running” will now instead display the number of real-time days since server start.
Download the free V Rising patch for PC (Steam).