Unturned update 3.23.9 is rolling out on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update adds new features and improvements. Apart from this, Unturned patch 188.8.131.52 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big Unturned update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 3.23.9 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Unturned Patch 3.23.9 Notes – June 16, 2023
- GrantDelaySeconds option for NPC rewards.
- PlayerKnowsNameFlagID option to replace NPC name with ??? until introduced.
- Load asset bundles with same name and redirect if loading fails.
- Removed bone influences setting, default is now four.
- Shoulder and elbow bone blend weights. [Thanks many animators in the community!]
- Typo in Feather Hoodie description. [Thanks Bautobrodo!]
- Grenade assuming box collider is present. [Thanks Spebby!]
- Airplane propeller partial transparency while not driven. [Thanks Toothy Deerryte!]
- Shirt/pants metallic texture Smoothness missing from combined clothing shader. [Thanks Renaxon!]
- Several item rarity colors in crafting list. [Thanks MoltonMontro!]
- Different behavior of GC cleanup and unloading unused assets after loading rewrite. [Thanks Wyvernaed and CyberAndrii!]
- Potentially fixed using numpad enter in text fields. [Thanks Strilyx and MoltonMontro!]
- Picking up items from ground into storage bypassing max item count. [Thanks Lyhme!]
- Zombie special attacks damaging barricades, structures, and vehicles when targeting is disabled. [Thanks P9nda!]
- Loading error if a script on an effect threw an exception while pre-populating effect pool.
Firefighter Zombie Plush
We have collaborated with Makeship to bring the Firefighter Zombie to life in the form of a limited-edition collectible plush toy!
Download free Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 is now available for download on PC.