Unturned update 3.23.3 (1.17) is available on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update adds new Arid Scout and Tourist cosmetic bundles as well as various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 220.127.116.11 Notes – March 3, 2023
- Arid Scout and Tourist cosmetic bundles.
- Always_Spawn_Full [bool] option for fuel items.
- Affected_By_Agriculture_Skill [bool] option for farmable items.
- Teleporting causes a complete culling volume update immediately rather than time-slicing.
- Limit max horde beacon item drops to 256. Previously a misconfigured drops multiplier could overwhelm the game.
- Prevent using single quote ‘ and double quote ” when stricter built-in name filter is enabled.
- Support NPC hint reward in multiplayer.
- Discard loaded barricades if type has changed to avoid savedata compatibility problems. [Thanks Jdance-Media and joeymisfit!]
- Exclude uninitialized objects from level save, for example volume components inside Unity prefabs.
- Rubble hit collider can be any depth, not just direct children.
- Exception/kick when walking into a just-destroyed vehicle. [Thanks warren39 and DiFFoZ!]
- Barricades on surface of vehicle not working with child explosion armor multiplier. [Thanks Molt!]
- Flickering textures on atlassed meshes with original UVs exactly at 0.0 or 1.0. [Thanks AdamDN!]
Download free Unturned patch 18.104.22.168 is now available for download on PC.