Unturned update 3.23.11 is rolling out on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update fixes bugs related to zombies, magazine rarity, and workshop mods. Apart from this, Unturned patch 3.23.11 also adds a timeout message when joining servers without the internet and raises the timeout period for traffic spikes.
Previously, a big Unturned update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 3.23.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 3.23.11 Notes – July 28, 2023
- Show message when trying to join WAN address without Internet available.
- Placed kill volumes inside some vanilla boulders.
- Raised SNS timeout from 10s to 30s to potentially help servers experiencing spikes of traffic.
- Potential fix to zombie path not released error. [Thanks DiFFoZ!]
- Changed Scalar magazine rarity from Epic to Rare. [Thanks Naamell8!]
- Disabled workshop file setting ignored if response is received after initial startup. [Thanks Blaze!]
- Prevent using style and align tags in server listing description. [Thanks ItsRodrigoAl!]
- Converting UTC time in dat files to local time.
- Asset validation for non-readable object navmesh not checking child components.
- Asset validation log for quest condition resetting None status.
Download free Unturned patch 3.23.11 is now available for download on PC.