Unturned update 22.214.171.124 (1.17) is available on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, improvements and fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 188.8.131.52 Notes – January 27, 2023
- Option to use custom sized crosshair rather than size calculated from spread.
- “-DisableLightLODs” command-line flag. Not recommended.
- Delete_After_Filling_Target [bool] option for fuel items.
- SalvageItem [guid] option for placeable items when picked up below 100% health.
- Min_Items_Dropped_On_Destroy, Max_Items_Dropped_On_Destroy, and Item_Dropped_On_Destroy options for placeable items.
- Terrain_Test_Height option for housing floors, defaults to 10. (max height above terrain)
- Destroy_Clothing_Colliders [bool] option for clothes, Destroy_Attachment_Colliders [bool] option for attachments, and Destroy_Item_Colliders [bool] option for items. Defaults to true. Previously only root colliders were destroyed, but in this update child colliders are destroyed as well following low performance reports of mods with complex colliders on item prefabs. These options exists for mods which relied on child colliders (not recommended).
- Scale_Aim_Animation_Speed [bool] option for guns. If true, Aim_Start and Aim_Stop animations are scaled according to aim duration. Defaults to true.
- Laser_Color option for tactical laser.
- Main menu links to support site and preview branch changelog.
- Zombies block player movement again. (finally!)
- Stereo tracks list allow songs not installed on the server.
- Holiday condition supports Not_Equal comparison.
- Adjusted wording of pause menu respawn button.
- Support multiple workshop file IDs in AssetBundleCustomData.
- Log state of player in queue during transport failure.
- Better logging for custom modules to aid troubleshooting.
- Updated missing object and tree kicks to newer asset integrity used by foliage.
- Prevent viewmodel springs exploding at very low framerates.
- Case where logging exception could throw another exception.
- Stuck if EffectSpawner component was triggered while loading level.
- Nodes editor unable to select empty named locations in IMGUI mode.
- Fishing rod collision detection error logged when bobber started floating.
- Clamp server Timeout_Queue_Seconds lower than client timeout.
- Not tracking kill counter progress when quitting rather than exiting to menu.
- Copy/pasting scale in volumes editor.
- Vanilla ban command IP ban was using old net transport code.
- Objects with visibility conditions using quest GUID.
- Disable vehicle exhaust when all particle systems are finished.
- Incorrectly smooth normals on edge of Hangar #1 roof.
- Discolored wall in Mechanic #2 back room.
- Holding salvage key not resetting on death.
- Disable anonymous WAN IP check when joining through LAN server list.
- Weapons applying bleed/bone/food/water/virus/hallucination damage in safezone.
- Prevent attaching roofs to top of ramparts.
- Match mannequin placement arrow direction to other barricades like signs.
- Mannequin pose button getting out of sync with actual pose when rate limited.
- Server ignores using vehicle horn if audio clip is missing, can override with Has_Horn true.
- Blowing yourself up no longer counts as a kill stat.
- Prevent bed placement inside kill volume.
Download free Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 is now available for download on PC.