Unturned update 184.108.40.206 is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added new options, buttons to open file explorer, bug fixes, and much more.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in the Unturned Update 18.104.22.168 for PC and PS4?
- “Disable” option for weather command which cancels active weather and future scheduled weather. Useful for maps like Yukon which otherwise immediately start different weather when cancelled.
- Editor setting to disable clouds on a map. [Has_Clouds in level asset]
- Button to open file explorer in workshop item’s install folder.
- Button to open Logs folder from errors window.
- Save preferred in-game player list sort mode.
- Increased level editor far clip plane distance back to 4,096m.
- Sky transition fog only starts blending in past 75% of the far clip plane. This feels less foggy than the previous update, and helps hide issues with transparency.
- Using weather command with currently active weather guid will reschedule rather than toggling.
- Gentle snowfall no longer overrides sky fog.
- Planar reflection skybox projection matrix.
- Hide holiday-restricted props from satellite capture.
- With streamer mode enabled show in-game player list using redacted names.
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.13 is now available for download on PC.