Unturned update 3.22.11 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes and more.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 3.22.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 18.104.22.168 Notes – June 3, 2022
- “Projection Ratio Coefficient” option for “Focal Length” sensitivity scaling.
- Terrain editor hotkeys to switch active tab.
- Updated Unity from 2019.4.38f1 to 2020.4.34f1.
- Always load english text as fallback.
- Vanilla ban command also bans player HWID.
- Replaced placeholder equipment rate limit fix by converting item hash to the newer asset integrity system.
- Boombox volume slider triggering rate limit kick.
- Explain kick when server per-platform assetbundle hash is out of date.
- Vertical alignment of font color setting.
- Text field character limit in IMGUI mode.
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.15 is now available for download on PC.