Unturned update 126.96.36.199 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added new options, tweaks, changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – May 20, 2022
- Alt hotkey to remove baked foliage with paint brush.
- “Disable” option for sensitivity scaling mode.
- Terrain material editor filter for only in-use materials.
- Terrain material and foliage editor name filters.
- Kick threshold for significantly exceeding per-RPC rate limits.
- Separated terrain editor brush strength value for each tool.
- Assetbundle hash is included in asset integrity check.
- Warn if vendor vehicle spawnpoint is unset.
- Missing vendor and reward spawnpoint for vehicle uses player position as fallback.
- Picking up items while climbing.
- Invalid item conditions on tracked quest breaking UI.
- Fists use melee damage multiplier.
- Terrain undo/redo interfering with other undo/redos.
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.14 is now available for download on PC.