Unturned Update 1.12 Patch Notes (v188.8.131.52) – February 25, 2022
Unturned update 1.12 (184.108.40.206) is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, changes, and improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in the Unturned Update 220.127.116.11 for PC and PS4?
- “DefaultGoodbyeResponse” per-level override for NPC dialogue in level’s translation file.
- Support for deprecated *.content files. Reduces loading overhead.
- Support for useless devkit asset browser. Reduces loading overhead.
- Improved parsing speed of .dat files by reducing redundant work.
- Improved sun, stars, and moon rendering, allowing increased near depth precision.
- Cannot purchase vehicles in bulk from NPCs, and minimum five second cooldown between vehicle purchases per-player.
- Renamed Silver augewehr skin to Silvered to avoid confusion with Silver trophy skins.
- Sort in-game player list by name rather than by group ID.
- Pump jack placement on grass accidentally disabled during physics material rewrite.
- Able to plant seeds on top of each other after physics material rewrite. [Thanks WWTC]
- Trap and vehicle bumper player/zombie/animal impact sounds missing after physics material rewrite.
- Sirens missing from editor-placeable police boat.
- Crouch to prone event passing through standing stance.
- Performance with many group compass markers.
- Performance of in-game player list with many players.
- Road editor material checkbox out of view.
- Server not immediately closing rejected connections. [Thanks D-AIRY]
- Queue not rejecting connections with duplicate steamid. [Thanks Rubberduck63]
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.11 is now available for download on PC.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.