Unturned update 1.12 (22.214.171.124) is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, changes, and improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in the Unturned Update 126.96.36.199 for PC and PS4?
- “DefaultGoodbyeResponse” per-level override for NPC dialogue in level’s translation file.
- Support for deprecated *.content files. Reduces loading overhead.
- Support for useless devkit asset browser. Reduces loading overhead.
- Improved parsing speed of .dat files by reducing redundant work.
- Improved sun, stars, and moon rendering, allowing increased near depth precision.
- Cannot purchase vehicles in bulk from NPCs, and minimum five second cooldown between vehicle purchases per-player.
- Renamed Silver augewehr skin to Silvered to avoid confusion with Silver trophy skins.
- Sort in-game player list by name rather than by group ID.
- Pump jack placement on grass accidentally disabled during physics material rewrite.
- Able to plant seeds on top of each other after physics material rewrite. [Thanks WWTC]
- Trap and vehicle bumper player/zombie/animal impact sounds missing after physics material rewrite.
- Sirens missing from editor-placeable police boat.
- Crouch to prone event passing through standing stance.
- Performance with many group compass markers.
- Performance of in-game player list with many players.
- Road editor material checkbox out of view.
- Server not immediately closing rejected connections. [Thanks D-AIRY]
- Queue not rejecting connections with duplicate steamid. [Thanks Rubberduck63]
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.11 is now available for download on PC.