UFC 4 update 2.04 for PS4 and Xbox One will soon roll out for players. According to UFC 4 2.04 patch notes, the upcoming update will resolve various issues related to crashing, stability, and more. Apart from this, UFC 4 version 2.04 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Recently, an update added various tweaks and fixes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. UFC 4 version 2.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in UFC 4 2.04 Patch Notes?
- Added Venue select to Invite A Friend
- Added the ability to deny Spear Takedowns
- Added Simplified Controls option to Custom Fight Now Settings
- Updated the damage HUD in practice mode with a bunch of new values (not all of them)
Damage Blocked – Amount of blocked damage
Damage Range – % mod due to range landed at
Damage Vulnerability – % mod caused by vulnerability
Current Stamina Damage – %mod caused by current stamina
Max Stamina Damage – % mod caused by max stamina
Opponent Stamina Damage – % mod caused by opponent’s stamina
- Updated OWC Fighter Select to hide opponent’s name and division
- Fixed issue where consecutive knees from Muay Thai clinch would prevent transition to cage clinch
- Fixed issue with bicep control “spam” cancelling opponent’s knees
- Body Side Kick and Spinning Side kick now target opponent’s head if they’re slipping forward
- Tuned the takedown finish and denial stamina costs
- Head damage now causes a small stamina drain
- Increased the effect of damage attributes
- Slip Counters have been tuned
- Added new cosmetics, hair, and emotes to CAF
- Added 2 new fighters to the roster!
- Updated Main Menu and created a new category, Learn, which includes Practice, Tutorials and Training Manual
- Added following fighters to new weight classes:
- Jon Jones to Heavyweight
- Omari Akhmedov to Middleweight
- Frankie Edgar to Bantamweight
- Alexander Gustafsson to Heavyweight
- Tuned clinch entry and escape stamina
- Removed evasion stamina penalty from attacks evaded by blocking sways
- Added D’arce Choke to Back Side Postured up position
- Added transition to Side Control from Back Side Postured up
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Network connecting improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Miscellaneous updates to some UFC fighter appearances/likenesses
Cody Garbrandt – Tattoo Update
Kevin Lee – Tattoo Update
Tim Elliot – Tattoo Update
Makwan Amirkhani – Tattoo Update
Fabricio Werdum – Tattoo Update
Eddie Wineland – Tattoo and Mustache update
Jimmie Rivera – Tattoo update
Anthony Smith – Tattoo update
Download links for UFC 4 update 2.04 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.