UFC 4 version 10.00 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to UFC 4 update 10.00 patch notes, the latest update added includes two new licensed fighters, new content, gameplay updates and more. Apart from this, UFC 4 patch 10.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s UFC 4 version 10.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details here.
Veteran Bantamweight Rob Font makes his entrance to the digital octagon this month. Currently, Font is ranked 3rd in the division and will have a 4-star overall rating. Led by his 4.5 star ratings in striking and health, Font is an excellent addition to the Bantamweight roster.
Rising Heavyweight star Ciryl Gane makes his debut sporting a 4.5 star overall rating. As the 4th ranked Heavyweight, Gane boasts a 4.5 star rating for both striking and health.
One of the major changes this month is the addition of the new Venum kits, which replace the old Reebok kits. In addition to the new gear, we have also added the ability to choose the color of your fighters shorts before the fight.
It is also important to remember that when the back drive is initiated, the defender should let go of the left stick ASAP if they were walking to escape from the cage back clinch. Otherwise, the left stick input will be interpreted as an attempt to defend a turn and can lead to the success of the back drag.
Finally, also consider that although the back drag/backpack is being nerfed heavily, the regular bodylock throws from the cage back clinch benefit from the anti-fuzzy-guard logic. This means that if the defender is camping on high block as part of the Option Select strategy of defending the back drive/back drag mix up, the attacker can use a regular body lock throw and possibly succeed because the defender was holding high block. This should give these throws a nice new niche as they used to be underwhelming.
Slightly nerf the advancing slipping hook. I believe the change is centered around increased recovery frames after making contact. Though Altair likely can explain better.
Slowed down jab->handplant kick combo Made infamous by Zabit cheese.
The following changes were added with the previous update.
Fixed stability issues related to the purple screen bug.
2. Removed haptic feedback from online modes.
3. Fixed exploit with Cage Back Clinch drives
4. Fixed a bug where headlock stamina drain was excessive:
5. Fixed various issues with ground and pound defense against flurries:
• Fixed an issue where defenders were unable to block immediately after posting in ground and pound.
• Fixed an issue where players were unable to successfully post strikes after successful blocks in ground and pound.
6. Fixed an issue with blocking after being hit during ground and pound:
• Fixed a bug where after a clean hit, follow-up punches that varied by type, side, or target would bypass the block and deal full damage despite the blocking animation looking successful.
7. Fixed an issue with damage received after posting strikes in ground and pound:
• This fix might not yet cover all instances of attacks bypassing posting.
Reduced rate of stamina recovery during ground and pound:
Tuned stamina and damage on the back drop takedown:
Fixed an issue where escaping choke submissions drained too much stamina:
Added ability for the sub fighter to trigger an immediate escape after denying the backpack transition:
Fixed an issue with the stamina drain on headlock denials:
Added stamina tax to the attacker for low single takedown denial:.
Fixed an issue causing takedown feints to count in stats:
Download free UFC 4 update 10.00 on PS4 and Xbox One.