UFC 4 update 13 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to UFC 4 patch 13.00 notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, UFC 4 version 13.00 also includes general stability improvements.
Recently, an update added various tweaks and fixes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. UFC 4 version 13.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in UFC 4 13.00 Patch Notes?
- Added 2 new fighters, Kevin Holland and Vicente Luque
- Added a timed delay to matchmaking if a user repeatedly does not finish online matches
- Clinch Knees now receive a boost when Knees Boost is active in Career
- Fixed animation issue in a specific diving punch knee on belly entry
- Updated Michael Chandler’s nickname to “Iron” Michael Chandler
- Osoto-Gari is no longer available to Created Fighters
- Slipping strikes are now slower while rocked
- Significantly increased effect of Grapple Advantage on Takedowns
- Decreased denial window for the low single takedown
- Takedown denials now drain 20% more permanent stamina from the attacker
- Fixed animation issue in the early denial of the open stance single leg
- Added damage for the following slams:
- Kimbo Slam (right turn from cage single leg)
- Double Leg Slam from Cage Single Leg (left turn from cage single leg)
- Cage Bodylock Slam (left turn from cage double leg)
- Slowed down the advancing switch kick
- Body knees and frontal kicks can no longer be evaded by head movement
- Slowed down back side posture fakes and made the animation more readable
- Slowed down lead overhand combos
- Special counter from Side Saddle to North South now requires a large stamina advantage
- Fixed issue with jab – body side kick combo not working with “mixed movement”, such using one strike advancing and another stationary.
- Fixed a brief “freezing” animation issue when trying to walk and sway after a slipping straight
- Significantly slowed down jab – handplant kick combo
Download free UFC 4 update 13.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.