Truck Driver patch 1.24 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Truck Driver update 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added button mapping, rumble strips, road blocks, and more. Apart from this, Truck Driver version 1.24 also added various tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a major update added revamped the Menu/UI and there have been multiple tweaks and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. The new Truck Driver patch 1.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Truck Driver 1.24 patch notes
- NEW: Button mapping. You can now remap your controls in the options menu for both controller and steering wheel
- NEW: Rumble Strips. Present on highways and roads that allow a maximum of 120 km/h, feature to alert inattentive drivers of potential danger, by causing a tactile vibration and audible rumbling
- NEW: Random Road Blocks. Now the roads may have blockages caused by accidents or constructions
- NEW: Audible ‘reverse beep’ when putting truck into reverse
- NEW: You can now reset the camera by holding down the camera button
- NEW: Gamma Configuration. Gamma slider present in the graphics options menu
- NEW: Temperature Gauge. Updates the engine temperature on the truck dashboard
- Fixed: Engine Force indicated in KW and Horsepower at the garage interface
- Fixed: The tutorial trailer no longer disappears after delivery, after the ‘phone’ conversation is over
- Updated: SOEDESCO® Logo and game icon
Download free Truck Driver update 1.24 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One