Truck Driver update 1.29 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Truck Driver 1.29 patch notes, the latest update revamped the Menu/UI and there’s been multiple tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, the new Truck Driver version 1.29 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with minor changes fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. The new Truck Driver version 1.29 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Truck Driver 1.29 patch notes?
- Revamped the Menu/UI with an updated chat screen, so you can now “skip” and “reply”
- Multiple tweaks to the AI system. AI vehicles now react better to other traffic and switch lanes more effectively, resulting in a better flow
- Truck Driver version 1.29 fixed an issue where multiple traffic lights were permanently set to red
- Fixed an issue where players playing in
- Arabic/Turkish language couldn’t start the game
- Fixed: “Can we fix it?’ Achievement/Trophy
- Fixed: “Yes we can!’ Achievement/Trophy
- Fixed some truck display issues in the garage
- Fixed a bug where players got a red light violation ticket while not running a red light
- Truck Driver 1.29 fixed a visual bug with the optional Venture truck exhaust
- Fixed an issue with windshield wipers
- Tweaked Stop & Go Braking system
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard light stays off after starting truck
- Truck Driver update 1.29 fixed a crash when loading same save data in same session
- Fixed an issue where speed would display 3 km/h
- Fixed an issue where a player’s truck would sink in the road texture randomly
- Fixed a windshield wiper bug with the Venture EZ Travel
- Fixed an issue where AI vehicle’s horn sound would be audible with master sound at 0
Download free Truck Driver update 1.29 on PS4, PC and Xbox One