Truck Driver patch 1.30 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Truck Driver 1.30 patch notes, the latest update mainly focuses on fixing remaining issues with steering wheels, fixing issues where jobs would fail randomly and tweaks to truck engine power. Apart from this, the new Truck Driver version 1.30 also added a better AI system and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added revamped the Menu/UI and there’s been multiple tweaks and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. The new Truck Driver version 1.30 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Truck Driver 1.30 patch notes
- Purchasable horn sounds. New horn sounds can be purchased in the garage
- From now on the game now logs the distance travelled with each individual truck. You can view this in the garage and in the in-game menu
- Reduced the steering wheel vibration on multiple wheels
- Improvements on force feedback on multiple steering wheels
- Repeatable missions fail after delivering cargo twice to the same drop-off point
- Adjusted engine power for all truck engines
- Quest and Venture truck acceleration and speed issues
- Issues with driving uphill
- Improvements to the garage interface
- Wrong speed limit displayed on satnav on some roads
- Third mission from David Sueng that repeatedly failed
- UK DLC Paint Jobs have been unlocked in the main menu
- Crash sounds have been implemented correctly
- All horn sounds have been normalised
- AI Tractor speed has been adjusted
- Performance issues have been addressed
- Fixed: Rate my app offline issues
- Partially Fixed: Steering wheels visually do not reflect the input in-game
Download free Truck Driver update 1.30 on PS4, PC and Xbox One