Train Sim World 2 update 1.87 is available to download on PS4, PS5(1.045.000), PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.86 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Train Sim World 2 version 1.87 (1.045) also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, Preservation Crew update added the ‘Large’ Great Western Express, ‘Medium’ Northern Trans-Pennine, and ‘Small’ West Somerset Railway. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.87 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Train Sim World 2 Patch 1.87 Notes (1.046) – July 7, 2022
- Just like the hills across Shanklin that go up and down, we’ve upped the flange squeal audio to be louder and turned down the volume of the door warning audio.
- Gangway door hitbox reduced to prevent it getting in the way when opened.
- Added emergency break toggle on backspace.
- Reduced player camera rotation.
- Passengers will now move more easiily in and out of trains.
- Removed Guard Panel cameras.
- All passengers will now unload at Ryde Pier Head, where this train terminates.
- Fixed red lights so player should now be able to proceed.
- Updated water texture to the sea and lakes from West Cornwall Local route.
- Improved texture on planter found at Ryde Pier head station
- Removed ability for players to walk through telegraph poles, signal poles and adjusted fence on the Lake Station to stop players from being able to climb up. Get down from there!
- Fixed various bugs, snow and terrain issues
Great Western Express
- Moved static 1972 stock away from the buffer stops at Ealing Broadway.
- Sitting in the driver’s seat no longer causes derailment.
- Removed SBB Signage branding from the top of the station, due to licensing feedback.
- Adjustments made to Pringles posters and machines, including translated posters in Köln-Aachen route for German players.
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.86 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.