A new Train Sim World 2 update 1.80 patch notes released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.79 patch notes, the latest update added changes for Luzern-Suesee, Harlem Line and continued improvements to Tees Valley. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.80 (1.039) also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released that added changes for Luzern-Suesee, Harlem Line and continued improvements to Tees Valley.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.80 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
TSW 2 Patch 1.80 Notes (1.039) – April 22, 2022
- Fixed an air leak in the train set-up in the Long Trains introduction that was causing the brake charging process to take longer than it should.
- Tweaked loco formation used in Scenarios 2 (‘Honk for the Camera’), and 4 (‘Complication at Cresson’), in order to resolve reported issues.
- Made inaccessible poster collectible outside of Altoona Station accessible.
- Fixed an issue whereby some Horseshoe Curve and Harlem Line Save Games were not available (this is a Core update).
- Removed BethGon II from appearing in Scenario Planner as driveable.
- Improved time of day and scenery in route introduction.
- Fixed issue with rear pressure failing to display correctly in the ES44AC locomotive cab
- Fixed issue of overgrown grass covering the track near Johnstown
- Rescaled the helter-skelter ride found in the Dovetail Live Mastery reward scene
- Fixed the missing name in Chapter 3 of Journey Mode
- Adjusted shipping container colours on the double stack trains to more accurately depict domestic cargo flows
- Fixed non-functional level crossings at Cresson Arch and Altoona Brickyard
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.80 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.