Train Sim World 2 update 1.86 (next Preservation Crew update) is available on PS4, PS5(1.044.000), PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.86 patch notes, the latest update added a long-awaited fix for the Xbox “Jackhammer” audio issue and some additional fixes. Apart from this, Train Sim World 2 version 1.86 (1.044) also fixed an issue for Railfan shots uploading on Xbox, stutter when using controllers, as well as refuelling on multiple routes and scenarios.
Previously, Preservation Crew update added the ‘Large’ Great Western Express, ‘Medium’ Northern Trans-Pennine, and ‘Small’ West Somerset Railway. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.86 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Train Sim World 2 Patch 1.86 Notes (1.044) – June 27, 2022
- [Xbox] Fixed Xbox ‘Jackhammer’ issue, so audio across all routes should function as originally intended.
Xbox players will not need to redownload their Add-ons for this to take effect.
- Fixed an issue meaning players couldn’t refuel across multiple routes and scenarios.
- Fixed an issue preventing upload of Creators Club screenshots for Xbox Series X/S players
- Reduced instances of stutter and reduced controller response reported across the Steam build since Spirit of Steam Core update
- NPCs should now correctly disembark from the train at Letmathe.
- Adjusted position of collectible at Finnentrop Station so it can now by collected by player.
West Somerset Railway
- [BR Class 52] [Xbox Series X] During Gala Gathering scenario should now be completable after a change to the turntable functionality.
Great Western Express
- We’ve sprayed on an extra layer of adhesive to the driver’s seat, so the player should no longer be able to stand up once they have sat down during the tutorial.
DB BR 143
- Fixed an issue causing the decals to light up incorrectly.
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.86 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.