Train Sim World 2 update 1.59 (1.019.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Train Sim World version 1.54 patch notes, the latest patch brings various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.59 (1.019) also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.59 (1.019) will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s TSW 2 Update 1.59 – November 30, 2021
- Updated decals to no longer project on to the level crossing on Sherman Hill
- Updated player collectable point so that they are no longer blocked behind an invisible wall.
- Improved the hight of the Cab camera so it no longer feels too high in the SD70ACe
- [Console/Epic only] Resolved an issue whereby SD70ACe bell was inoperable
- [Console/Epic only] Improved sky rendering performance
- [Console/Epic only] Updated signals at Hermosa to now show the correct aspects.
- [Console/Epic only] Updated crossings at Wycon to now give a warning when trains are approaching
London – Brighton
- Addressed an issue whereby unloading passengers at Brighton station could cause a title crash.
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.59 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.