Train Sim World 2 update 1.37 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Train Sim World version 1.37 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.37 also added performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s TSW2 update 1.37 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Train Sim World 2 1.37? (June 8, 2021)
- [Fix] Bakerloo Line speed limits now trigger from front of train
- [Fix] Reinstate London landmarks for console on Bakerloo Line
- [Guide] TGV Duplex video tutorial
- [Guide] BR Class 483 EMU video tutorial
- [Improvement] Add Platform Departure Boards to East Coastway
- [Improvement] Add Platform Departure Boards to Rapid Transit
- [Improvement] [MSB] Upgraded track rendering (Main Spessart Bahn)
- [Improvement] [MSB] Added platform edge climb up functionality
- [Improvement] [MSB] Added Platform Departure Boards
- [Improvement] [MSB] Localisation improvements
- [Improvement] [MSB] Fixed holes in environment
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 01 – Class 313 EMU (For East Coastway)
- [Route Add-On] GBB-R7 01 – Glasgow Cathcart Circle with Class 314 EMU
Download links for Train Sim World 2 update 1.37 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.