A new Train Sim World 2 update 1.84 patch notes released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.84 patch notes, the latest update has added some initial Spirit of Steam improvements. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.84 (1.042) also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big game update Preservation Crew updates added changes for Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr, Ruhr-Sieg Nord, and Rapid Transit routes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.84 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
TSW 2 Patch 1.84 Notes (1.042) – June 9, 2022
Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street – Crewe
- Track joint sounds should now be audible throughout route
- At the start of the ‘Time for Scouse’ scenario, players should now be able to choose either route to take (Through Road, or the route to the left of them)
- Fixed issue whereby getting players were seeing objectives before they got into the cab car
- Fixed an issue whereby players could navigate out of bounds at Edge Hill station
- Players should now default to ‘Automatic’ firing mode on all platforms, rather than ‘Assisted’ firing mode
- Removed floating cars at road bridge south of Runcorn
- Moved signal box and signal outside Edge Hill so that the signal is not buried beneath it
- Reduced items clipping through signals and platforms at Lime Street station
- Missing engine shed now visible at Crewe
- Added 8F with MK1 wagons formation within Scenario Planner
- Fixed issue whereby player scenarios starting at Crewe could derail player upon spawning
- All achievements should now be attainable for locos in the Add-on
- [DB Talent 2] Fixed an error whereby the PIS system at the rear of the loco was displaying on the wrong texture. It should now display as intended
- [DB Talent 2] Marker lights and tail lights should now be operational on the front of the loco for both player-operated and AI-operated trains
- [DB Talent 2] Door misalignment fixed
- Track textures should now return to normal
- Reduced volume and frequency of level crossing audio to be more appropriate
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.84 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.