Total War Warhammer 3 update 4.0.2 is available to download on PC players. According to the official Warhammer 3 patch notes, the latest update adds various gameplay tweaks and changes. Apart from this TWW3 update 4.0.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, Warhammer 3 update 2.1 added brand-new Immortal Empires game mode, Blood for the Blood God, and more. Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Total War Warhammer 3 patch 4.0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Total War Warhammer 3 Patch 4.0.2 Notes – September 7, 2023
- Fixed Miao Ying and Zhao Ming’s quest items mistakenly being tied to the Shadows of Change DLC.
- Fixed Deff Gorge (Skarbrand’s starting settlement) not allowing certain buildings to be constructed in it.
- Updated AI fort logic in the Beastmen Herdstone minor settlement map to improve their functionality map-wide.
- Changed Kairos’ Blue Line skill “All Intents & Purposes” from a -100% cost for “Reveal Intentions” to a -33% cost for “Track Army” and “Reveal Shroud.”
- Fixed a map issue that was causing a Chaos Mountains battle to be misaligned.
- Breaking treaties with vassals to create new vassals will now break correctly and impact your reliability rating.
- Fixed an issue where ancillaries could not be unequipped with a left click.
- Fixed the Beastmen being able to increase unit caps of DLC-locked units without owning the respective DLCs.
- Fixed an issue where the Changing of The Ways feature would not allow you to force peace between the player faction and another faction.
- Malagor has been politely asked to return the Bray Scream and Devolve spells in favour of his original starting spells.
- Fixed multiple issues of units clipping under the terrain in the Battle at the Thundering Falls battle map
Download free Total War Warhammer 3 update 4.0.2 on PC.