Total War Warhammer 3 update 2.0 is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Warhammer 3 patch notes, the latest update added brand-new Immortal Empires game mode, Blood for the Blood God, and more. Apart from this TWW3 update 2.0 also includes a massive changelog of improvements to nearly every area of the game
Unfortunetly, since the last Warhammer 3 update 1.0.2, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Total War Warhammer 3 patch 2.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Total War Warhammer 3 Patch 2.0 Notes – August 23, 2022
- Daemon factions will no longer automatically declare war on non-Daemon factions
- Alongside Attack and Defend requests, you can now ask Allies to Occupy settlements (including colonising ruins)
- We’ve rebalanced Confederation, so it’s harder to confederate minor factions but easier to confederate major ones
- We’ve completely overhauled the front-end and faction-select UI for improved usability
- On the Battle side, we’ve improved the Battle AI’s capture-point behaviour, its target priority regarding barricades and enemy units, and the effectiveness of its melee and ranged-unit positioning
- We’ve adjusted reload-time reductions for ranged units so they’re easier to understand and don’t scale to the point where stacked reload-reduction buffs make ranged units overperform outrageously
- Most WARHAMMER I and II factions have undergone some level of overhauling for Immortal Empires—some to a lesser and some to a greater extent—with years of tweaks and balance ahead for the game mode!
Improvements made to the overall stability and performance of the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during AI army recruitment.
- Fixed a framerate stutter caused by units passing through and destroying incidental buildings or scenery.
- Fixed a softlock triggered when using diplomacy to threaten a faction who then declared war on the player as a response.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in game benchmarks permanently hiding certain elements of the UI—preventing any further interactions until the client was restarted.
- Fixed a crash triggered by quickly selecting a unit in the unit panel immediately after disbanding a Lord.
- Fixed a rare crash triggered by players leaving their multiplayer campaign.
Read full patch notes here.