Timberborn update 2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Timberborn patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Timberborn patch also resolves audio related issues.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Timberborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Timberborn Patch Notes – September 14, 2022
- The beaver shanty made by our community “The Shores of Beaver Bay” will now play during credits.
- Updated the scrollbar design in some interfaces.
- Fixed some off-center icons in building cost tooltips.
- Fixed the displaced hide/show water button.
- Updated the icon for a construction site being unreachable.
- Improved building deletion tool selection, it should no longer mark unintended targets as often.
- Unreachable resources marked for deletion will now display this information.
- Reversed the order in IDedicatedDecoratorInitializer – if you’re a modder you know what that means.
- Buildings with entrances above the ground level no longer show “Entrance blocked” warning during construction site placement.
- Placing a large number of shrines close to one another will no longer make the fire sound effect too loud.
- Fixed selected construction site appearing incorrectly when closing a building category on the toolbar.
- Fixed not being able to select the Golem Part Factory when clicking at its front at a certain angle.
- Fixed Wellbeing Summary panel displaying “NaN” values at 0 population.
- Fixed minor translation errors.
Download free Timberborn patch on PC (Steam).