Timberborn update (December 10, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Timberborn patch notes, the latest update added balancing, fixes, and improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Timberborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Timberborn Patch Notes – December 10, 2021
- Mine now produces 2 Scrap metal instead of 1.
- Efficient Mine now produces 3 Scrap metal instead of 2.
- Efficient Mine now has an additional Scrap metal recipe: 1 Gear, 1 Treated plank, 1 Explosives produce 6 Scrap metal.
Observatory is now cheaper to build (100 -> 80 Planks, 50 -> 30 Gears, 10 Pine resin). It consumes less HP (300 -> 200), and produces Science Points twice as fast as before.
- Mine is now cheaper to build (300 -> 250 Logs, 300 -> 200 Treated planks, 600 -> 350 Gears).
- Reduced the number of Gears required to finish Wood Workshop (50 -> 40), Efficient Mine (600 -> 450), and Mud Bath (50 -> 40).
- Made further tweaks to Water Wheels’ behaviour.
- Updated various descriptions.
- Foresters and Farmhouses now receive a “Nothing to do in range” status when there is no field in their range.
- Fixed an exploit where placing a Levee in front of a Water Wheel increased its efficiency.
- Removed the leftover Observatory need.
- Fixed Large Windmill not rotating correctly.
- Water below level 0 is now hidden.
- Fixed Lumberjack’s status sometimes not deactivating when it should.
- Exhausted beavers now receive a status over their heads while sleeping.
Download free Timberborn patch on PC (Steam).