Timberborn update (Nov 25, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Timberborn patch notes, the latest update brings some balancing changes and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Timberborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Timberborn Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Engine now generates 400 HP, up from 200 HP.
- Large Windmill now generates up to 400 HP, up from 300 HP.
- Windmill now generates up to 200 HP, up from 120 HP.
Updated building: Aquatic Farmhouse. Now costs 150 SP to unlock, and 30 logs and 10 planks to build. This should make it a good mid-game alternative to the Farmhouse.
- Mechanical Water Pump now has its max depth listed.
- (Raw) Chestnuts are now shown in Materials.
- Fixed a crash caused by clicking a warning about the building requiring water (which appeared before a Lido was built).
- The game should no longer crash on Apple Silicon machines. It still runs on Rosetta but we are working on native M1 support.
Download free Timberborn patch on PC (Steam).