The Sims 4 update 1.64 is available to download on PS4, PS5, PC(1.91.205), and Xbox One. According to the official Sims 4 1.64 patch notes, the latest update resolves a few issues including the one of the game not saving under certain circumstances. Apart from this, Sims 4 update 1.64 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.64 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Sims 4 1.64 Patch Notes? – September 13, 2022
The Sims 4
- Children, teens, young adults, and adult Sims who blow out the candles on their cake now should age up reliably. Happy birthday! We still are investigating the problem for toddlers.
High School Years
- Feel like you are going backwards in time after visiting the Thrift Shop? It turns out that some mods were preventing the game from saving. We’ve made the store more accommodating to external content. We have seen some of you who do not play with mods reporting this problem.
- Freelance Crafters can now send fabricated items via “Send to client for approval…” from computers to complete the “Send your finished work to the client” career task.
- Sims trying to get indoors during a blizzard now walk appropriately. Stay warm!
- DJs and Mixologists no longer leave their booth unattended when a Celebrity attempts to build up Fame through “Perform <scene> for Tips” or Dance Battles. As they say, “Starve your distractions; feed your focus.”
Download free Sims 4 version 1.64 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. The Sims 4 codes will be available later.