The Sims 4 patch 1.62 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 patch notes, the latest update addressed the Aging bug and some other issues. Apart from this, The Sims 4 update 1.62 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 1.62 will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Sims 4 1.62 Patch Notes? – August 2, 2022
The Sims 4
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan no longer become younger or age dramatically when leaving Create a Sim.
- The “Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend” Want now targets appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.
- All available Sims now can be selected for travel even if they are currently not on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame no longer occasionally appear to have it.
High School Years
- Sims now can walk through the I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist pile of clutter.
Download free Sims 4 patch 1.62 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. The Sims 4 codes will be available later.