The Outer Worlds update 1.07 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Outer Worlds version 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds update 1.07 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update was released with an updated setting for “Large Text Mode”, “Chromatic Aberration”, “Controller Aiming Sensitivity” and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Outer Worlds version 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
The Outer Worlds 1.07 patch notes
- Building Visuals are now pooled in the scene instead of being instantiated on runtime.
- Legacy Calygrey weapons now have their intended stats.
- Fixed General Store Warp upgrade (now actually takes your money) – Also fixed the DLC condition (it asked for DLC2 instead of DLC1 for warp to Harmattan).
- Fix Pillar detection Deadzone between cardinal points which could result in an Enchanting Guild enchantment table not working as well as Enchanting attempt on regular table on certain pillar placement.
- Fixed an exploit that let you get as many Tsar Bows and Chackrams as you wanted by cancelling the conversation.
- Fixed the Militia Dagger not upgrading to Vigilante Dagger when Legacied.
- Fixed Supreme Shell drop table.
- Hampered on AIs set their speed to 0 instead of in the negative.
- Fix issue where too many toches in a container would interfere with that container interaction detection.
- Trying to gather water from the Water Purifier facility in Cierzo without a waterskin will now display a notification properly.
- Berg Food Shop has a chance to sell Bouillon du Prédateur recipe.
- Monsoon Food Shop has a chance to sell Savage Stew recipe.
- Fix various TTB weapons that would not transform properly to their legacy version.
- Fix various Tags on items.
- Murmure now reduces physical resistance by 15%.
- Kazite Weapons can now be decrafted.
- Militia and Vigilante shields no longer inflict Sapped.
- Gold Lich shield now applies Doomed.
Fixed an issue where players get stuck at a spot in the Olympus Orbital Pharmaceutical Station.
An issue where audio logs could play while on the Pause menu is now addressed.
Sometimes the first line of some dialog sequences wouldn’t have audio. This issue is now fixed.
Improved audio performance to reduce instances of audio dropping out.
Addressed a bug where invalid text would appear in Skill descriptions.
Text wrapping on Save and Load screen for certain text sizes and aspect ratios is now improvements.
Download free The Outer Worlds update 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One.