The Outer Worlds update 1.06 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Outer Worlds version 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds update 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with an updated setting for “Large Text Mode”, “Chromatic Aberration”, “Controller Aiming Sensitivity” and more. The previous update also added setting for “Controller Aiming Sensitivity”, “Head Bobbing” and “Field of View” on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Outer Worlds version 1.06 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Outer Worlds update 1.06 patch notes
- Addressed some spots on Gorgon where players could become permanently stuck
- Improved lipsync animations throughout Peril on Gorgon
- Removed a transition on Scylla that loaded an invalid area
- Addressed a spot in the Olympus Orbital Pharmaceutical Station where players could become stuck
- Addressed a bug where the Employee Benefits Science weapon could be used to resurrect dead companions on SuperNova difficulty
- Addressed a bug where audio logs could play while on the Pause menu
- Addressed a bug where the first line of some dialog sequences wouldn’t have audio
- Improved audio performance to reduce instances of audio dropping out
- Adjusted spawn conditions on some Gorgon marauder encounters
- Addressed a bug where ADA could give out-of-date information about how to get to Stellar Bay
- Addressed a bug where Gorgon canid variants would become stuck in behavior loops
- Addressed a bug where the Special Delivery Science weapon could sometimes not drop properly
- Improved loot drops from Gorgon canid variants
- Addressed a bug where players could see incorrect Peril on Gorgon end slides upon completing the game
- Updated “Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel” to allow for Gorgon marauder armors
- Addressed a bug where quest beacons wouldn’t update properly under some circumstances when investigating leads in the Sprat Shack
- Addressed a duplicate quest beacon during the quest “Kept Secret But Not Forgotten”
- Addressed a bug where a quest item for “The Ambrose Intersection” could become permanently stuck in the player’s inventory
- Addressed a bug where invalid text would appear in Skill descriptions
- Improved text wrapping on Save/Load screen for certain text sizes and aspect ratios
- Addressed the “Nietzsche’s Reward” Perk not being properly reflected in weapons’ damage stats on the Inspect screen
- Addressed a bug where Max’s Trickshot ability’s description erroneously included the “Stun” effect
- Improved text wrapping on weapon Inspect screens
- Added information to the main menu to reflect when Peril on Gorgon is installed
- Added an indicator for Improvised weapons on the Inventory screen
- Adjusted text color for damage text for Cold Damage
- Addressed inconsistent coloring of adjusted skill values on the Skills screen under certain circumstances
- Addressed some audio log UI issues when stopping or restarting the logs at specific points
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Addressed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The Outer Worlds update 1.06 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.