The Last Spell update 0.92.2.3 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official The Last Spell patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, The Last Spell patch 0.92.2.3 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Starbase patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
The Last Spell Changelog (August 2, 2021)
- Fix softlock on night 12: If two boss parts die at the same time due to poison the game sotflocked.
- Heroes can now exit watchtower on walkable buildings such as traps or warp gates.
- Bug fix of the seasoned operators upgrade which could make the ballista shoot 3/4 shots at the same time.
- When hiring a new hero, you can now place them on top of a trap/warp gate, or gate.
- Bug fix on some audio in the character customization window.
- Bug fix on some controls in the character customization window.
- The reset button now resets the name in the character customization window.
- Bug Fix for the tab for the City stash that was locked when leaving character customization.
- Improvement on the save file backup system to prevent save loss in case of crash. Now, when the Appsave.bin doesn’t exist, the game tries to retrieve a Backup file in the Backup folder. Before the fix, it only did it when there was an existing AND corrupted Appsave.bin file.
- Bug fix on the size of the goddess, especially in resolution higher than 1080p.
Download free The Last Spell patch 0.92.2.3 on PC.