The Last Spell update 0.92.1.0 patch notes released for players. According to the official The Last Spell patch notes, the latest “We can be heroes” update including the much-anticipated “Character Customization” feature and more. Apart from this, The Last Spell patch 0.92.1 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s The Last Spell patch 0.92.1.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Last Spell Update 0.92.1 Patch Notes
- Addition of the heroes customization popup :
- Addition of an option to change the intensity of the screen shake
- Addition of an option to change the size of the UI with a slider
- Addition of a tab to remap the keys
- Visual rework of the options pop-up
- Display of the enemies range by using the Alt key
- Rework of the first run: The amount of earned Tainted Souls depends on the number of survived days.
- New defense: Wooden Gate
- When a unit is stunned, their dodge is reduced to 0.
- Wording change for the new game/continue button
- Acceleration of the animation for the souls gain in the night report
- Change in the numbering of the numbers of runs, you now start at 1 instead of 0 (visible on the name of the city: Lakeburg #XX)
- Fix of the Apocalypse 3 that didn’t increase the cost of the buildings and items upgrades
- Fix of the perk “Potion Thrower” that didn’t work on the potions skills with a level superior to 4
- Fix of a bug that could trigger save corruptions
- Fix of a softlock that happened when players made too many buildings on the first line of Mist
- The stats bonus related to the perks now respect the stats caps
- The doors stay open if a hero is on the door when the save loads.
- Reduced drop rate for big rolls.
- Reduced drop rate of the multi hit attribute.
- Attribute is now hard-capped at +100%.
- Reduced momentum values on items, affixes and level ups.
- Stone Wall : 165 Health > 215 Health (30% increase)
- Stone Wall Reinforced : 220 Health > 330 Health (50% increase)
- Block : 50 from night 11 -> 20 from night 10 (the 50 definitely was an integration mishap, and we understand why many felt like night 11 introduced a huge difficulty gap)
Reordered some of the existing perks:
- Vampire: Tier 5 > Tier 3
- Poisonous: Tier 4 > Tier 2
- Initiator: Tier 2 > Tier 4
- Thrifty: Tier 3 > Tier 4
- Mana Collector: Tier 4 > Tier 5
Download free The Last Spell update 0.92.1.0 on PC.