The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.64 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Hunter COTW update 1.64 patch notes, the latest update added APEX Connect, new Great One roaming certain Reserves, and much more. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.64 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.64 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Patch Notes (Update 1.64) – November 9, 2021
Introducing APEX Connect! With Apex Connect, you become part of our special circle of friends. Sign up for in-game rewards, unique game features, and never miss an update.
There’s a new Great One roaming certain Reserves. Share your search with us on social media and here, on the official Discord!
- To avoid confusion with certain key actions while having the hunting dog by your side, PC key binds now indicate when a long press is needed in the Settings menu.
- Removed the mission advance waiting time for the mission ‘Y Tambien Hermano’ after interacting with the diary in in Rancho del Arroyo reserve.
- Reduced the amount of shotgun score required to purchase 12 GA Birdshot ammo.
- Players have the option to customize the Spotting Outline Color for animals spotted by other users in multiplayer sessions in the Settings menu.
This update will reset some animal populations. This includes but is not limited to the Collared Peccary, Rio Grande Turkey, and Ring-necked Pheasant.
- Being unable to shoot with the Couso 1897 shotgun in aim mode if you’ve fired with another gun before that has now been resolved
- Particle effects fixes (fire and animal tracks):
- Previously missing fire particle effects in specific missions should now play
- Animal track particle effects should now appear and play properly
- Trophy Lodge stability adjustments and fixes:
- Creating a multiplayer Trophy Lodge that was already visited in Single Player no longer crashes the game
- Joining a multiplayer Trophy Lodge will now load properly
Animals & Environment
- Mexican Bobcats no longer become stuck in an animation loop at drinking zones near the lake in Rancho Del Arroyo reserve
- Your dog will not continue to growl when near a freshly shot animal
- Turkeys and Pheasants will not land on/below water when flying across lakes
Weapons, Gear, & Character
Fixed the issue where a player could continue to fire even after running out of ammo for weapons like the Coachmate Lever .45-70, Whitlock Model 86 and the Focoso 357
The bug where only your character’s hands appeared during a death animation while riding an ATV and after getting damage from Cacti has been fixed
User Interface & Multiplayer
- Ammunition now shows up in your inventory quick access menu as designed after running out and purchasing more
- The Collared Peccary Codex entry now displays the correct recommended ammo type
- The Scent Eliminator and First Aid Kit now show their correct icons in the player HUD when equipped
- Various crash fixes in Multiplayer
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.64 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.