The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.69 patch notes are now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox players. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.69 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and added some gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.69 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.69 will fix a few of these issues.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.69 Patch Notes – July 25, 2022
- Fixed a bug where players experiencing crashes across all platforms.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Hudzik Muzzleloader both ammo types have the same zeroing;
- SRP Bighorn Sheep Outpost – Players spawning in the underground when fast travel;
- The .22LR truncated cone bullet is underpowered;
- Linxes can run in circles while in a calm state;
- Flying birds fall into a ragdoll state when wounded (but not killed) in the air, and may despawn if they aren’t slain after they hit the ground;
- Animals teleporting around while drinking;
- Trophy scores shown in the UI for various animals (including the Tundra Bean Goose, Capercaillie, and Mallard), may appear higher than they actually are (due to numbers being rounded up when displayed);
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.69 on PC (Steam).