The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.69 (August 17, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the Hunter COTW update 1.69 patch notes, the latest update addressed a number of crashes, immersion-breaking, and design-related bug. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.69 also includes fixes for incorrect fur variants, fast travel, and Hunting Lodge issues.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.69 will fix a few of these issues.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.69 Patch Notes – August 17, 2021
- Rares for whitetail deer and coyotes showing up as commons. This fix will be retroactive;
- Unexpectedly high spawning rate for Whitetail Deer Great Ones;
- Fast travel not working for Casa del los Gil outpost in Rancho Del Arroyo and other reserves including Yukon Valley, Silver Ridge Peaks, Vurhonga Savannah, Te Awaroa;
- Players getting stuck under Hunting structures when trying to exit them in Silver Ridge Peaks, Layton Lake, Yukon Valley, Cuatro Colinas, and Medved Taiga
- Fur issues for Whitetail Deer and Coyote in Trophy Lodge;
- Audio/Performance (FPS) related issues where sounds stop playing and game begins to lag;
- a player loads into a reserve.
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.69 on PC (Steam).