The Forgotten City update 1.02 (Oct 18, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official The Forgotten City patch notes, the latest update tweaks, changes, and more. Apart from this, the Forgotten City version 1.02 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s The Forgotten City patch 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
• Allowed the player to look around while on the zip lines
• Ensured dialogue works properly on ultra-wide screen monitors
• Addressed exploit for opening Duli’s door
• Addressed scrolling bug in menu
• Addressed rare issues with settings menu
• Fixup multiple subtle issues with game configuration
• Fix game camera and examiner screen input being dependent on framerate, mouse and gamepad right stick input now correctly scales with FPS (rather than being constant).
• Made default input scale for camera match as close as possible what it was at 60 FPS.
• Addressed rare bug where Sentius would die inexplicably
• Addressed dialogue logic errors with Fabia
• Addressed collision holes in tunnels
• Addressed various achievement bugs including “Underworld Explorer”
• Addressed up all reported typos and localization issues
• Added some missing contributors to credits
• Addressed bug where the player couldn’t tell Ulpius he’d been freed
• Halved volume of the Thunderous Voice
• Addressed rare bug where saves would become unavailable
• Made game work with the steam big picture mode keyboard
Download free The Forgotten City patch 1.02 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.