Bless Unleashed update (August 20, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Bless Unleashed patch notes, the latest major update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Bless Unleashed patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bless Unleased Patch Notes (August 19, 2021)
- Some tradable items from Founder’s Pack are now not tradable.
– Basic Star Seed Booster (30 Days)
– Advanced Star Seed Booster (30 Days)
– Personal Storage Expansion Ticket
– Account Storage Expansion Ticket
– Bag Expansion Ticket
- Changed so that other classes also can open “Crusader of Victory Weapon Appearance Chest”. Items received from opening the chest can be used in fusion or sold on the marketplace.
- Addressed an issue where “Grimjaw” Mount that can be purchased from Limited Shop in Lumena Shop cannot be found in Stable.
- Addressed a bug where the amount of some given items from Founder’s Pack was not displaying correctly after purchasing the Founder’s Pack. Those items were still given with the correct amount.[Priest]
- Changed for Priest so that obtaining a resource by using a skill is not available during a protective shield effect while “Mark of the Wolf” Blessing is activated. Holy Energy can be recovered if combos are used.
- Changed for Priest so that HP is decreased once at first when “Retribution” skill is used while “Mark of the Wolf” Blessing is activated.
- The duration of a protective shield of Priest’s “Shield of Faith” skill is increased from 12 sec to 14 sec.
- The cost of Holy Energy for Priest’s “Shield of Faith” skill is changed from 600 to 450.
- Addressed an issue for Priest’s “Shield of Faith” where the gage of protective shield was not displaying correctly when the protective shield was refreshed while the protective shield gage was not fully consumed.
- Addressed an issue where Holy Energy was not recovered when Priest’s “Healing Wave” skill was used.
- Addressed an issue for “Burning Judgment” effect of Priest’s “The Lionheart” Blessing where HP recovery is not activated when the level of Judgment skill is 10 and above.
- Modified the amount of HP consumed by the Priest’s Mark of the Wolf Blessing – Protection and Sacrifice effect
- Addressed an issue for Berserker where the skill motion of “Furious Earthbreaker” and “Relentless Cleave” was sometimes not properly activated while the “Preheat” effect in “Mark of the Wolf” Blessing is activated.[Crusader]
- Addressed an issue for Crusader where the “Overwhelming Defense” effect in “Lionheart Legacy” Blessing was not activated when “Impervious” passive skill was equipped.[Berserker/Crusader]
- Addressed a bug where the damage may be abnormally accumulated when the effect of Damage over Time that can be overlapped such as “Hemorrhage” effect of Crusader and Berserker or “Holy Flame” skill of Priest is refreshed.[Text]
- Addressed a bug where the complete message of “Navarran Cuisine” quest was not properly displaying.[Monster]
- Lowered HP of the field Boss “Soulraiser Revenant” since it was set higher than planned.
Addressed a bug where defeating a monster lower than your character level gave out more EXP than intended.
- Addressed a bug where defeating a monster higher than your character level gave out less EXP than intended.
- Addressed a bug where the “Bound” option was not indicated in the description of some crafting materials from Unique Bosses.
- Changed so that players can fight with the field Elite boss “Black Knight” only within the arena created when the combat starts. The enemies outside the arena will be disregarded and the attacks from outside the arena won’t inflict any damage.[Quest]
- Changed so that the quest item “Meyhen’s Abrasive” and “Shiny Slime Mucus” cannot be stored in Account Storage and they cannot be salvaged.
- Addressed an issue where the “Gathering Evidence” quest couldn’t be completed because the “Joaquin” NPC was missing during the “Lost And Found” quest.
- Addressed a bug where the episode quest ‘Stop the Sacrifice’ could not be progressed while the Zenkala main quest was being performed.
- Addressed a bug where the quest could not be progressed when the Ivory Dunes main quest was in progress.
Fixed a problem where the quest progress was blocked if users quit the game during the directing cutscene to see Ilene’s garden in the Touch of Lily’anthes 3 quest. Also, when logging out or leaving the quest area, the quest will fail and change back to the state where the user can receive the quest again from Ilene.
During Beoran’s main quest ‘Guard the Griffin’, the quest failure conditions of talking to the baby griffon and defeating the Faceless Trackers have been added. When dying, logging out, or leaving the quest area, the quest will fail and change back to the stage where it can be performed normally again.
Addressed a bug where the Faceless Trackers would respawn at regular intervals during Beoran’s main quest.
- Added a quest failure condition for killing Rafael and Archfiend during Tristezza’s main quest ‘The Great Ritual’. Upon death or logout, the quest will fail and change back to the stage where it can be performed normally.
- Greatly increased the taming rate that is provided once when accepting the taming quest. Additionally, the taming quest has been changed so that a specific mark appears on the target that can be tamed until the quest is completed.
- Addressed a bug where the item option of the Arbiter’s equipment item, which can be acquired as a reward for defeating the World Bosses quest, was missing or incorrectly applied.
- Addressed a bug where during the ancient weapon quest, the ancient weapon crafting did not proceed.
- Addressed a bug where the quest ‘The Giant’s Braid’ could be performed in the Alicorno Forest and Eidolon Forest regions.
- Addressed a bug where the buff effect applied during the taming quest disappeared when leaving the terrority.
Addressed a bug where it was impossible to talk to NPC ‘Arisel’ during the ‘A New Friend’ quest.
- Addressed a bug where the mount ‘Black Bandana Panda’ which can be obtained as a reward from the campaign ‘Unending Conflict’ did not appear in the mount list after registration.
- Addressed a bug where the mount ‘ Shadowblade Alpha Wolf’ which can be obtained as a reward from the campaign ‘A Land of Legends’ did not appear in the mount list after registration.
Addressed a bug where the mount ‘Red Warg’ which can be obtained as a reward from the campaign ‘The Spear of Salvation’ did not appear in the mount list after registration.
- Addressed a bug where when quickly moving in the character selection screen, an abnormal screen appeared.
- Addressed a bug where the initial value of the selected preset did not return to the initial value when the reset button was pressed during character creation customization.
- Modified the waiting time for character deletion from 300 to 480 minutes for characters level 15 – 20.
- Modified so the friends, party, and guild menus are not displayed when opening the estate main menu.
- [Frame Limit] option in the [Options] menu has been changed from 30 to 60. Users who have previously set a frame limit option will remain the same.
- Addressed a bug where the client would shut down intermittently when closing crafting and enhancing related menus.
- Modified so that matchmaking is cancelled normally when moving channels while in the state of accepting matching entry.
- Modified so that the maximum number of characters that can be entered in chat is 90 characters.
- Addressed a bug where it was impossible to control the game when trying to bleach a dyed item.
- Modified so that the auction house price appears only up to 3 days in advance.
- Addressed a bug where if the party leader removed a dungeon cleared once from the matching list, it would not add to the list again.
Addressed a bug where the Time Dungeon matching UI was not updated properly.
– Addressed a bug where the summer event Flame Saurin Guardian would intermittently not disarm after using a shield just before death, making it impossible to defeat.
– Modified so that the summer event shabiki ice gift box can be participated from level 15 or higher.
Download free Bless Unleashed patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.