The Cycle Frontier update 3.2.0 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to The Cycle patch notes, the latest update adds a long list of bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Cycle patch 3.2.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major The Cycle Season 2 update 2.0 added new content, a new map called Tharis Island, a new Fortuna Pass with new Prospectors and amazing skins. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s The Cycle patch 3.2.0 will address a few of these errors. Read more details here.
The Cycle Frontier game servers are down for maintenance. Check The Cycle Frontier server status here.
The Cycle Patch 3.2.0 Notes – April 19, 2023
- Fixed an issue where Prospectors would appear only as a backpack to other Prospectors. Not quite what we had in mind when we told you to go bag some enemy Prospectors.
- Fixed an issue where unknown errors would occur when trying to equip a loadout preset.
- Fixed an issue with the Howler staying stuck in investigation mode near buildings. The alternative was to give them a pipe, a magnifying glass and a deerstalker hat, but we went with an actual fix instead.
- Fixed an issue with the Howler pushing players out of the evac ship. In other words, we’ve applied a nerf to the power of Y E E T.
- Fixed an issue with Prospector heads disappearing when mixing archetype heads. There are, after all, better ways to stay ahead in the fashion game.
- Fixed an issue with Howler Grenades not affecting some creatures.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck during the Supply Crate step in the tutorial missions.
- Fixed a UI issue for the Blood Freak skin.
- Fixed an out-of-bounds exploit on Tharis Island. We’re bound to find them all, eventually.
- Fixed an issue with some SMGs being audible far beyond their intended range. Imagine how loud those shots must have been for the ones doing the shooting.
- Fixed an issue where the flying droids in the Prospect Station would sometimes, uh, randomly explode. Yeah let’s not talk about that.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Osiris Research Center” and “Korolev Quarry Building” locked rooms to not properly reset.
- Fixed an issue with rendered shadow for a building on Crescent Falls between Nutrion Farms Processing and Favela.
- Fixed an invisible collision issue near a cave in the North Uplink area on Bright Sands.
- Fixed an issue with assets failing to render on potato setups lower spec machines.
- Fixed an issue with Howler Grenades not stacking properly.
- Replaced missing tooltip for currency items when redeeming a code in game.
- Backpacks will now properly have their weights reduced when placed in a backpack with the weight reduction perk applied. Please keep an eye out for “Backpack Clicker”, our next idle incremental backpack-stacking game. (Just kidding. Unless?)
- Fixed a visual issue with the Kawaii Scarab skin. Try saying that 10 times very fast.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Rebel Reporter Chest piece.
- Fixed an area where players could get stuck between Windfall’s shop and the launch terminal on Prospect Station.
- Adjusted captions to match spoken words from voice lines.
- Adjusted collision boxes for the “Tech Ball” on the station between ICA and Osiris.
- Fixed and issue with the Golden Key melee weapon where it was not making noise in 3rd person. Random musing, but silent keys would be so very useful when coming home late.
- Fixed some icons in the Fortuna Pass being misaligned.
- Fixed an issue that caused kills with Howler grenades to not count towards kill quest objectives.
- Fixed an issue that caused suppressed Manticores and Scarabs to sound extremely similar to an Asp Flechette. We know Osiris likes cutting costs, but reusing weapon sound assets was a bit ridiculous.
- Fixed a wall decal in Prospect Station that would sometimes display on Prospectors that stood right next to it. We have no further explanation to provide.
- Adjusted some misplaced assets in the Korolev Faction Building.
- Fixed multiple collision issues between ICA and Osiris faction HQs.
- Finally called an exorcist and fixed an NPC that would sometimes clip through walls near the Korolev Faction Headquarters.
- Fixed an issue where the takeoff alarm for the Laser Drill would sometimes be too quiet, making the whole alarm idea rather moot.
- Fixed some visual glitches that would appear near the entrance to the Player Quarters.
- For the sake of privacy, fixed players sometimes being able to see through the walls on Prospect Station.
- Fixed some rocks on Tharis Island that would sometimes having no textures on low graphics settings.
- Fixed issues with asset loading distance on Crescent Falls.
- Adjusted audio effects applied to certain voice lines for consistency.
- Fixed a localization issue in RU with distinction for words “outfit”, “costume”, “suit”, and “chest”.
- Fixed a localization issue where Polish strings of text could be seen in Russian localization.
- Fixed an issue with the C-32 Bolt Action not properly showing the Hive weapon skin in the weapon preview list when selected using the MK II weapon type.
- Fixed a few weapon previews not being properly aligned for prototype weapons.
- Fixed an issue where some quests would not properly showcase progress while on Fortuna.
- Fixed a clipping issue with Vadim on the station. The man has finally learnt how to sit.
- Fixed the Blood Freak prospector skin, so it can be equipped.
Download free The Cycle update 3.2.0 on PC.